PDA

View Full Version : Girl info 🔥🔥🔥💓BIG LonYa@MOC💓, Top face!!! Model figure!!! Amazing ND+!!! NO MISS OUT!!!!!🔥🔥🔥

MyOutCall Australia
08-07-2013, 12:04 AM
BIG LonYa@MOC: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/photos/20130707225302.html

MIX of THAI & CHINESE!!!
MOC BIG QUALITY!!!
Sweet pretty face!!!
AMAZING BEST LOOKING ND cups!!!
Model figure!!! Awesome firm & smooth skin!!!!
TOP GFE!!!
TOP SERVICES provided: BBBJ DFK, 69, DATY, CIM!!!

MyOutCall.COM

MOCjames
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
:thirst::fire:

O yea
11-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Cup size "ND" ???
What is ND stand for?

MyOutCall Australia
19-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Welcome bookings!!!

Eureka
20-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey have I won the bet Duncan ??? Haha

The bet was about me saying LonYa doesn't look like "Natural D+"

See thread discussion:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36713-S-K-MyOutCallg

Post by Duncan on 14th July - "Eureka bro, I say LonYa is natural D. Haha I am ready to bet."

Now:
1) LonYa was back in July advertised as ND+ .. and that is what MOC website said !
2) But her holder ad on the MOC website now says "C" ... And the description says "Best Looking C Cups" !!
3) In the general section MOC James is still posting LonYa ad with heading "Amazing ND+"

So Duncan ... Now that the actual current MOC website holder for LonYa ... in two places describes her as "C" ... Does that mean I won the bet and you concede she is Not D+ ???
:) :) :)

Jimmy Rustles
20-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Hey have I won the bet Duncan ??? Haha

The bet was about me saying LonYa doesn't look like "Natural D+"

See thread discussion:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36713-S-K-MyOutCallg

Post by Duncan on 14th July - "Eureka bro, I say LonYa is natural D. Haha I am ready to bet."

Now:
1) LonYa was back in July advertised as ND+ .. and that is what MOC website said !
2) But her holder ad on the MOC website now says "C" ... And the description says "Best Looking C Cups" !!
3) In the general section MOC James is still posting LonYa ad with heading "Amazing ND+"

So Duncan ... Now that the actual current MOC website holder for LonYa ... in two places describes her as "C" ... Does that mean I won the bet and you concede she is Not D+ ???
:) :) :)

oh snap

http://i.imgur.com/0NZO4.gif

give this man a discount

Eureka
20-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Lonya has worked out recently and lost weight therefore her whole portion gets slimmer. This always happens to girls :). One thing for sure is that she's only getting better.

Haha - yeah good girl Rikki !!!
You look after the boss best interests lol

But I don't know if this matters to the bet Duncan and I had ...... There was no "statute of limitations" on it !!!

Good try Rikki ..but I don't accept :)

BTW - I met you the other night and you are super cute !!! :)

tarl1975
20-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Eureka - I have to agree with you Rikki is super cute!!! Also, I don't think LonYa breast size is ND. Should be C or C+ -- not that I am an expert on breast size...

Eureka
20-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Eureka - I have to agree with you Rikki is super cute!!! Also, I don't think LonYa breast size is ND. Should be C or C+ -- not that I am an expert on breast size...

Yeah - Rickki is very cute for sure !!!
Love that bob haircut :)

I think I am quite proficient at estimating boob size - haha
And of course I could always call on the world authority ... AhLungor !! :)

tarl1975
20-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Hahahaha.... when I first saw Rikki, I was thinking, can I change to her if she is working without seeing the lady I was seeing. Of course, I was too shy to ask in case I offended her...

Jimmy Rustles
20-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Why don't we just ask her here. Rikki, will you be on the roster any time soon or are you strictly a receptionist?

Eureka
20-09-2013, 06:46 PM
She is strictly a receptionist mate :(

Probably more university qualified than both is put together !!

MyOutCall Australia
23-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Book!!!!!!!

MOC Zeus
25-02-2014, 09:46 PM
welcome for bookings!!!

MOC Miya
06-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Bookings welcome!

MOC Richard
07-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Bookings welcome!