PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ada

Blunt
08-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi guys,
Long time lurker and decided to finally sign up
So i've been punting for a while now but I somehow always end up back at 533
Checked the Rosters and read through a few AR's and decided I'd try my luck with Ada.
Walked up to the door and rang the buzzer, was greeted by a lady (From all the AR's I've seen round - I can assume she is Angie) who told me I was super lucky that Ada was free.
Did all the usual stuff, funds/shower etc
Now let me say, Ada is one sexy woman. Im a fan of her look, Its pretty rare for me to find a WL who has all the attributes that gets me going. She has a nicely rounded chest, long legs and a cute little butt.
She has a super positive attidude and made me feel very warm on this bitter cold night

I'd happily recommend her to any other punters who plan on heading to 533

Oneonone
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Ada is a gem and my number one amongst some very good girls at 533

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Ada is a gem and my number one amongst some very good girls at 533

I agree sh is the number one among those i have met so far: Ada, Sugar, Vanessa, Sara, Cobe

My favourite number 2 is Cobe...what about you?

Oneonone
08-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Number two for me is Helen then Sara then Shelley then etc etc I hear a couple of the new girls are really good but as yet I have not tried them.

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Number two for me is Helen then Sara then Shelley then etc etc I hear a couple of the new girls are really good but as yet I have not tried them.

Really interested in Helen

Does she do CIM?
How old you reckon she is?
Has she a good attitude

her body looks outstanding

I have been a bit disappointed by Sara, too lazy, i had to do all the work and she tried to finish the session 10 minutes earlier...but at the end i enjoyed the fuck since she is so tight and CIM was quite good as well :)

Oneonone
09-07-2013, 09:08 AM
I am surprised to hear of your disappointment with SARA I have never found her to be like you suggest.

As for Helen I assume she does CIM but I don't know for sure as I don't do it.

She has a great body fairly small boobs but they love attention she has a great attitude she likes to be in charge for me once I got her to relax and have fun she was just fantastic and she is one great fuck and a nice tight pussy.

I would say she is about 30 may be just a bit over. I am not good on ages and don't care but that's my guess.

She is well worth a try IMHO I certainly have had a good time with her, unfortunately for me she works Friday, ADA day for me and Monday which I have been busy the last few weeks. Its time for a visit to Helen again soon.

MaxPunter
09-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the tip bro, i will pay Helen a visit :-)

Oneonone
09-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the tip bro, i will pay Helen a visit :-)

I will look forward to your AR with great interest.