PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Twin Peeks

davoderulo
08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
On Saturday, i had the fortunate experience to head to the 'restaurant' Twin Peeks for a mates birthday. It was a great night with scantily clad bombshells hosting. Then scantily clad turned into nude, which sent a few patrons to the bathroom, all with a noticeable circus tent. But as the night wore on and 'dessert' was served, i was left in anticipation. Do any of the girls go the extra mile? After being treated to this fabulous show for over 4 hours, i was ready to get hands on experience.

So does anyone know if any of the staff at Twin Peeks, work in the industry at all? My penis needs to find out urgently.

oinkonk
08-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Everyone has a price. However the price at these strip joints is usually waaaaaay higher than you would pay at a parlour

medragon
08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
I wish.. Some of those girls were roasting hot!!

Chucky
08-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Nearly all the girls will - but not on the premises. You need to get their number and arrange something privately.

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Nearly all the girls will - but not on the premises. You need to get their number and arrange something privately.

Are you talking from experience here??

Don't want to doubt you, just super curious and it seems odd .... if they're inclined or need the cash, surely they'd already be working at a parlour on a Sat night?? That's gotta pay better than any waitressing gig, regardless if they nude up and do 'dessert'.