PDA

View Full Version : General talk New to the punt, need Syd CBD ML recommendations

Melbman002
08-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi all, long time lurker, first time punter/poster here.

Will up to Syd nextweek and want to dip my toesies in the punting pool at one of the CBD massage spots.

I've noted the popularity of CBD Posh, Snow Lotus, Silver Fox and (to a lesser extent) 316 and QVB. The popularity of some places just may be distorted a little by the enthusiasm of some punters - a little bias ain't a bad thing tho!

Given its my first time, I need a ML who's going to be friendly, maybe even bubbly, and put me at my ease - is that even possible? If the massage was good, that'd be a bonus and as for part II... well, let's just say the drought has been long so any touch will get the job done! :shout:

Also, no burner phone so I'm just going to have to rock up without a booking and hope for the best.

Roll up punters, give me the best of the best... preferably those shops that have a good working crew Monday next week!! :slobber:

wilisno
08-07-2013, 01:43 PM

Will up to Syd nextweek and want to dip my toesies in the punting pool at one of the CBD massage spots.

I've noted the popularity of CBD Posh, Snow Lotus, Silver Fox and (to a lesser extent) 316 and QVB. The popularity of some places just may be distorted a little by the enthusiasm of some punters - a little bias ain't a bad thing tho!

Given its my first time, I need a ML who's going to be friendly, maybe even bubbly, and put me at my ease - is that even possible? If the massage was good, that'd be a bonus and as for part II... well, let's just say the drought has been long so any touch will get the job done! :shout:

Also, no burner phone so I'm just going to have to rock up without a booking and hope for the best.

Roll up punters, give me the best of the best... preferably those shops that have a good working crew Monday next week!! :slobber:
From what you said above, you have obviously read a lot about the Sydney massage scene, reports and comments from lots of punters. If you still can't trust those, what makes you think you can trust anyone now ?

Melbman002
08-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Wilisno - because my brain is full, confused and hurting from all the ARs!! :shout:

What would I really like? A bit of a fresh perspective, with a dash of current know-how on girls who are working at the moment.

Most possts are from seasoned punters and they might tell me that so-and-so girl has big tits or a strong massage they don't say the one thing that I really need to know:

Will they be nice and friendly toa newbie punter like me? :spook:

wilisno
08-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Wilisno - because my brain is full, confused and hurting from all the ARs!! :shout:

What would I really like? A bit of a fresh perspective, with a dash of current know-how on girls who are working at the moment.

Most possts are from seasoned punters and they might tell me that so-and-so girl has big tits or a strong massage they don't say the one thing that I really need to know:

Will they be nice and friendly toa newbie punter like me? :spook:
I don't blame you for saying you've got a headache reading those threads, they're simply too long to try to retrieve the relevant informations that you need ! ;) ;) ;)

But to be fair, there are lots of non-seasoned punters posting among those threads ! But I wouldn't be searching through it either ! Lol

Melbman002
08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Exactly!!

I've read through them all but while I do all the blood goes to my poor neglected cock and my brain stops working right. By the time I get to the end I can't remember a damn thing, let alone keep which girl is which straight!

Friday
08-07-2013, 02:40 PM

I recommend Snow lotus, it's one of my favourites