PDA

View Full Version : Ginza A collection of reviews from the bandit...

bbbandit
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Thought I’d post up a collection of Ginza ARs from the last couple of months. Felt the need to contribute my own reviews after drawing heavily on the information posted by other generous brothers. Didn’t want to start a new thread for each one though so just put them all into the one thread. Kept them reasonably brief and to the point, so hopefully it won’t be too hard to read.

Note the below are in no particular order, just typed them up as they came to mind. Note also YMMV and the below are my opinions only!

Danna
Face: 7/10 (very cute, but I wouldn’t say overly pretty or hot)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice, tight, teenaged body, great tits)
Service: 9.5/10 (sweet GFE, NSDFK!!!)
Intangibles: 9/10 (can’t beat the feeling of being with a cute 18y.o with braces!)
Overall: 8.5/10
Comments: Had an awesome time with Danna. Sweet young thing, excellent GFE and something different with the braces 
WIR: Yes

Cassie
Face: 8.5/10 (super sexy with smoking eyes)
Body: 8.5/10 (big tits, big ass – body built for sex)
Service: 9.5/10 (mix of GFE and PSE)
Intangibles: 9/10 (knows how to please a man and how to have fun in the bedroom)
Overall: 9/10
Comments: Deserves her halo status – fantastic!
WIR: Yes (already have – twice!)

Jessie
Face: 7.5/10 (exotic and pretty)
Body: 8.5/10 (tight, young body, awesome toned ass)
Service: 8.5/10 (nice GFE with some PSE elements – BBBJ was spectacular)
Intangibles: 8.5/10 (rare exotic looks and a super sweet girl)
Comments: Love her looks, great service and I find her super sexy. Can’t wait to see her again.
WIR: Yes – hoping to see her again later this week!

Jasmin
Face: 7.5/10 (Cute, bordering on pretty)
Body: 6.5/10 (decent body, nothing spectacular)
Service: 9.5/10 (awesome GFE, best shower action, great kisser)
Intangibles: 8/10 (super sweet, great personality and awesome service)
Overall: 7.5/10
Comments: Jasmin is super cute but (in my opinion) doesn’t have a great body. Her service is awesome though, particularly the shower scene which was the best I have had. Could have stayed in there for the whole session.
WIR: Maybe – great service but I find other girls at Ginza much more attractive. Yes I am pretty shallow, but if I’m gonna pay, I’d rather pay for someone I find super hot!

Victoria
Face: 8/10 (Hot)
Body: 8/10 (curvy body, screams sex)
Service: 9/10 (great service, mix of GFE and PSE, great kisser)
Intangibles: 8/10 (sexy girl, awesome service)
Overall: 8/10
Comments: Great girl who provides great service. Not much to fault really except when compared to others at Ginza.
WIR: Maybe – great service, but there are others at Ginza I want to see more!

Snow
Face: 9/10 (Beautiful!)
Body: 7.5/10 (tight young body)
Service: 9/10 (awesome GFE)
Intangibles: 8/10 (sweet girl, great to chat to as well as fuck :P)
Comments: Snow is beautiful; she proves great GFE service and is good to talk too as well.
WIR: Maybe – there are just others at Ginza I want to see more!

Toshika
Face: 8/10 (Beautiful!)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim toned body, fantastic tits – couldn’t stop sucking them)
Service: 9.5/10 (awesome GFE)
Intangibles: 9/10 (sweet, sweet girl, super Jap style GFE service)
Comments: Loved Toshika, probably my favourite girl at Ginza. Managed to see her twice before she left.
WIR: Absolutely – would be in line quick smart to see her if she ever came back!

Hopefully that’s a pretty balanced summary of the girls I have seen. I think the overriding theme is that I have always had a good time! Ratings vary of course due to my personal preferences, otherwise, its pretty hard to go wrong at Ginza. I only wish they had a similar establishment south of the border!

Next on the list - Ivy and Catherine!

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Great job bro... i like the way you gave a short and informative view of your experience at Ginza

It is so difficult to navigate through all the AR's and if we all do a similar summary i reckon it would be very helpful

I did something similar few months ago but i received few criticism because i compared girls

I know somebody is not comfortable in comparing girls...fair enough; i take punting as an enjoyable game so i am pretty relaxed about every aspect of it, always keeping great respect for the girls

I need to go back to Ginza to try few more girls: Sue; Jessie, Ivy and then i will post my summary review

If some other fellow punter is ready to contribute now it would be great

Enjoy

CunningLinguist
08-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Great job bro... i like the way you gave a short and informative view of your experience at Ginza

It is so difficult to navigate through all the AR's and if we all do a similar summary i reckon it would be very helpful

I did something similar few months ago but i received few criticism because i compared girls

I know somebody is not comfortable in comparing girls...fair enough; i take punting as an enjoyable game so i am pretty relaxed about every aspect of it, always keeping great respect for the girls

I need to go back to Ginza to try few more girls: Sue; Jessie, Ivy and then i will post my summary review

If some other fellow punter is ready to contribute now it would be great

Enjoy

Thanks Bbbandit, some good concise info, I have updated my Ginza todo list.

hoshimoony
08-07-2013, 07:48 PM
I disagree on your take on Jasmin, but then again I don't mind that you are reducing competition for her timeslots :D

MaxPunter
08-07-2013, 07:56 PM
if you had a credit of $1000 to spend at Ginza for your last punts...how would you spend it?

I have started a thread in general talk...just for fun http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36615-If-you-had-1000-credit-to-spend-at-Ginza&p=393166#post393166

bbbandit
08-07-2013, 08:16 PM
I disagree on your take on Jasmin, but then again I don't mind that you are reducing competition for her timeslots :D

Hahaha fair enough, to each his own!

Thats whats so good about Ginza though, something for everyone taste.

billionaire
08-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice AR. I like this kind of AR with comparison and scores. It helps new guys to pick our own favorites.

Punter Poontang
08-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Nice post bbbandit, especially like the bit where you felt like contributing after having benefited from the reviews of others. Good karma will follow. ;-)

Ethanhunt
10-07-2013, 03:20 PM
This post is great. Agree with the ratings. good comments to help bros make their next choice.

bbbandit
14-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Glad to see that other brothers appreciate this kind of AR! I might just keep adding to this thread if/when I see someone new or someone I haven't seen before. I think it makes sense to see what a brother thinks of a punt relative to other punts. I know not everyone is keen on comparisons, but I personally find them useful:cool2:

the wizard
14-07-2013, 08:13 PM
I have seen some from your list - and generally your on the ball.
Expected variations would be due to a individual's preferences and experience.
Just realised there are some that I haven't savoured yet....

well done..

CunningLinguist
15-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Glad to see that other brothers appreciate this kind of AR! I might just keep adding to this thread if/when I see someone new or someone I haven't seen before. I think it makes sense to see what a brother thinks of a punt relative to other punts. I know not everyone is keen on comparisons, but I personally find them useful:cool2:

Keep up the good work!

Gucci2012
15-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Agreed this 1 thread style ar is helpful and concise but I'm not a fan, for me the info here is basically a carbon copy of what's already been said in previous AR's by other members.

I like to re-live an experience through intimate details of an individuals punt and its even more fun to read when you have been with the girl being reviewed because you can relate or envy the experience of the poster.

bbbandit
15-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Agreed this 1 thread style ar is helpful and concise but I'm not a fan, for me the info here is basically a carbon copy of what's already been said in previous AR's by other members.

I like to re-live an experience through intimate details of an individuals punt and its even more fun to read when you have been with the girl being reviewed because you can relate or envy the experience of the poster.

Yeah I get that. Different people find different things useful. Having a variety of different styles is always good though!!

Gucci2012
15-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Yeah I get that. Different people find different things useful. Having a variety of different styles is always good though!!

Agreed. Different styles is good it would be boring if we all had same style AR's. I try to do both by keeping beginning of my AR's with figures and stats then end it with unique personal details to set apart my experience.

CunningLinguist
15-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Agreed. Different styles is good it would be boring if we all had same style AR's. I try to do both by keeping beginning of my AR's with figures and stats then end it with unique personal details to set apart my experience.

Yep, i think it works!
Any chance of dropping the extra line feeds in the stats section ?
They are not required to fit the template of other sites ...

IExperiment
16-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Thought I’d post up a collection of Ginza ARs from the last couple of months. Felt the need to contribute my own reviews after drawing heavily on the information posted by other generous brothers. Didn’t want to start a new thread for each one though so just put them all into the one thread. Kept them reasonably brief and to the point, so hopefully it won’t be too hard to read.

Note the below are in no particular order, just typed them up as they came to mind. Note also YMMV and the below are my opinions only!

Danna
Face: 7/10 (very cute, but I wouldn’t say overly pretty or hot)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice, tight, teenaged body, great tits)
Service: 9.5/10 (sweet GFE, NSDFK!!!)
Intangibles: 9/10 (can’t beat the feeling of being with a cute 18y.o with braces!)
Comments: Had an awesome time with Danna. Sweet young thing, excellent GFE and something different with the braces 
WIR: Yes

Cassie
Face: 8.5/10 (super sexy with smoking eyes)
Body: 8.5/10 (big tits, big ass – body built for sex)
Service: 9.5/10 (mix of GFE and PSE)
Intangibles: 9/10 (knows how to please a man and how to have fun in the bedroom)
Comments: Deserves her halo status – fantastic!
WIR: Yes (already have – twice!)

Jessie
Face: 7.5/10 (exotic and pretty)
Body: 8.5/10 (tight, young body, awesome toned ass)
Service: 8.5/10 (nice GFE with some PSE elements – BBBJ was spectacular)
Intangibles: 8.5/10 (rare exotic looks and a super sweet girl)
Comments: Love her looks, great service and I find her super sexy. Can’t wait to see her again.
WIR: Yes – hoping to see her again later this week!

Jasmin
Face: 7.5/10 (Cute, bordering on pretty)
Body: 6.5/10 (decent body, nothing spectacular)
Service: 9.5/10 (awesome GFE, best shower action, great kisser)
Intangibles: 8/10 (super sweet, great personality and awesome service)
Overall: 7.5/10
Comments: Jasmin is super cute but (in my opinion) doesn’t have a great body. Her service is awesome though, particularly the shower scene which was the best I have had. Could have stayed in there for the whole session.
WIR: Maybe – great service but I find other girls at Ginza much more attractive. Yes I am pretty shallow, but if I’m gonna pay, I’d rather pay for someone I find super hot!

Victoria
Face: 8/10 (Hot)
Body: 8/10 (curvy body, screams sex)
Service: 9/10 (great service, mix of GFE and PSE, great kisser)
Intangibles: 8/10 (sexy girl, awesome service)
Comments: Great girl who provides great service. Not much to fault really except when compared to others at Ginza.
WIR: Maybe – great service, but there are others at Ginza I want to see more!

Snow
Face: 9/10 (Beautiful!)
Body: 7.5/10 (tight young body)
Service: 9/10 (awesome GFE)
Intangibles: 8/10 (sweet girl, great to chat to as well as fuck :P)
Comments: Snow is beautiful; she proves great GFE service and is good to talk too as well.
WIR: Maybe – there are just others at Ginza I want to see more!

Toshika
Face: 8/10 (Beautiful!)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim toned body, fantastic tits – couldn’t stop sucking them)
Service: 9.5/10 (awesome GFE)
Intangibles: 9/10 (sweet, sweet girl, super Jap style GFE service)
Comments: Loved Toshika, probably my favourite girl at Ginza. Managed to see her twice before she left.
WIR: Absolutely – would be in line quick smart to see her if she ever came back!

Hopefully that’s a pretty balanced summary of the girls I have seen. I think the overriding theme is that I have always had a good time! Ratings vary of course due to my personal preferences, otherwise, its pretty hard to go wrong at Ginza. I only wish they had a similar establishment south of the border!

Next on the list - Ivy and Catherine!

Thats a nice AR and helpfull to me, there is always a few points here and there that some might differ but thats just personal taste. This help people like me who wanted stats.

Oneonone
16-07-2013, 11:51 AM
What is NS Deep French Kissing? Please.

Gucci2012
16-07-2013, 01:11 PM
What is NS Deep French Kissing? Please.

NS = non stop