PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Summer- big boobs and a pretty face and that's it

Jo123
08-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Not a great experience with summer a hk lady at George St today. I had a choice between two girls a Singapore girl who was hot, but seem disinterested. Then summer came in with her pretty face, fake boobs, petite and small ass. She's a petite girl and it was her first day. She's very Welcoming in intro and is kind of the reason why I chose her over the other hotty who I regret now 'FUCK'!

She took my hand and walked me into the room, then said have a shower and went to get her things. From God knows were, because I showered and was waiting in the room alone. Then she comes back and talks to much crap. Then when I go near her to take her clothes off, she says lay down and goes over to the door and takes her clothes off herself. She comes over and sucks my nipples for fuckn ages. Then goes to my dick and gives the worst bj Eva. Too much teeth and barely went pass my penis head and used her hands the whole time. And I told her no Hands and she kept using her hands. Now I'm kinda pissed off at this point. Then I rubbed my dick in between her big tits which was nice, but not long enough as she wanted to fuck. And during this session summer was always saying she's hungry for me and she's a tigerlady , but didn't even perform anywhere close to all the bs talk she was saying, which was a turn off. I wished she moaned rather than talked. Then the sex came, omgosh she then roles to her side, and I had to fuck her straight off(so lazy she seemed) . Then my dick was losing hardness so I put her on her back and fucked her. Btw no touching her pussy, no DATY, can't lick her massive fake boobs, she covered it the whole time as if she was protecting me from licking it. No kissing at all. Btw during this whole time she had her eye on the time and says "time quick, cum, cum". I did see her trying to make me cum earlier with trying to say erotica crap likes she's tiger lady and I'm hungry for you. I myself do watch my time and hearing a lady saying time is nearly up is a turn off. So I quickly turned her over to doggy and cummed in her. Wow she was happy it was over and went to shower with like 10 minutes left. And she showered and took her time, then I went in to shower and summer pokes her head around the shower room and tells me to hurry. Yet she makes me wait at the start then now tells me to hurry.
I talked to her a bit while changing and that's her favourite part of the session. When I leave she gives me a peek on the lips as if we had a good time. Lol. Whole time I tried to kiss her during the whole session she put her head to the side.

She's got a pretty face, massive jugs, I'm sure their fake but there done well. but Im not sure her age ,maybe inbetween 25-30 hard to tell . her voice makes me think shes older then she looks.

verdict - This girls good for a 1 hour session as she talks, which I hate as it's a time waster. As I only hit for 30 Mins. I really thought it was going be a awesome experience, but it was shit . Bros who love boobs will love her assets . Other then that she's got nothing else to offer in my experience . As for her prettiness it doesn't matter as there's no chance of dfk her pretty lips and you couldn't even admire her prettiness when she was giving a CBJ.( no hair touching) ..Lol

Damn I Feel I wasted my money and didn't get my moneys worth this time. Won't see her again that's for sure. I will erase today's experience with a good tug tonite. And start fresh tomorrow.

Sorry for being harsh, but i will write it how i see it . Hopefully she might change.

Sextus
08-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Wow, she knows all the complete turn off tricks!

Particularly the one about lifting a punter's hard earned money under false pretenses. :burn:

45George
08-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

sorry to hear about ur experience, i think u were embrassed to tell me about it in front of her when u came out,

i will sure have a chat with her, if she still not improving and getting the same complain,

then sadly she will need to leave us

there will always be better tomorrow

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

Jo123
08-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Yea i was a bit embarrassed, didn't want to put her down in a tough industry as it is, just felt bad a bit.. Hopefully she can get better or learn more . But it wasn't in par with what i expect when im here thats all.

IExperiment
09-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Yea i was a bit embarrassed, didn't want to put her down in a tough industry as it is, just felt bad a bit.. Hopefully she can get better or learn more . But it wasn't in par with what i expect when im here thats all.

The hot Singapore girl ?? what her name
I will have to make time and come visit Rojer I guess damn far though but with many good report about a few girls I must take the trip west.

Jo123
09-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Winnie is her name, she's on today.

IExperiment
09-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Winnie is her name, she's on today.

Yes if it is the same Winnie I have seen her a few times a while back and she is Cute and I like her.

cmk76
09-07-2013, 11:48 PM
The hot Singapore girl ?? what her name
I will have to make time and come visit Rojer I guess damn far though but with many good report about a few girls I must take the trip west.

Malaysian...