PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shops that open til late

jordansigley
08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Hi guys,

I have been on the forum absorbing all the nutrients but without really contributing as I am still a newbie in the scene.
I have a friend who is coming over to Sydney for a short stay, and we thought why not go for a massage tomorrow night,
except he wont be able to do anything before 1am.

Upon searches I found, Romeo's, Juliet's Midas are my choice, however I was wondering, if there was any cauc shops that are around the same cost as Juliets and Romeos? As we have never tried cauc girls before, we'd def like to have a go at that!

Thanks guys in advance

Jordan

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi guys,

I have been on the forum absorbing all the nutrients but without really contributing as I am still a newbie in the scene.
I have a friend who is coming over to Sydney for a short stay, and we thought why not go for a massage tomorrow night,
except he wont be able to do anything before 1am.

Upon searches I found, Romeo's, Juliet's Midas are my choice, however I was wondering, if there was any cauc shops that are around the same cost as Juliets and Romeos? As we have never tried cauc girls before, we'd def like to have a go at that!

Thanks guys in advance

Jordan

Impression at 485 Elzabeth St

Nirvana at 400 Cleveland St

Good luck

Cheers

jordansigley
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Impression at 485 Elzabeth St

Nirvana at 400 Cleveland St

Good luck

Cheers

thanks ahlungor for the advice,

Nirvana looks like what we have in mind! Will have a pre-meet and decide tomorrow lol