PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage shop @ CBD

silverwater
09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Down here for a business trip, just wondering if there is any massage shop in CBD will do HJ with happy ending? Any suggestion is appreciated

punterian
10-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Looks like there is not much on offer in Melbourne cbd. Maybe try some of the fs places in South Melbourne

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Down here for a business trip, just wondering if there is any massage shop in CBD will do HJ with happy ending? Any suggestion is appreciated

If any Melbourne Brother can help that will be great, I too have a business trip to Melbourne in August, I know a few of the FS shops in City Road but have no idea of any RnT shops in the CBD area.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

:question:

blakes7
11-07-2013, 05:59 PM
The way things are at the moment, it seems it's cheaper to go to a brothel for a hj or bj.

Reading some reviews on PunterPlanet and AusXXX. ..

It seems a cbd HJ typically cost $50 no girl nude and no touching allowed.

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm off to Melbourne next week and the following week (weekdays), never punt in other state apart from Syd so any brothers can recommend shine shops. Preferred FS :-P

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 01:24 AM
The way things are at the moment, it seems it's cheaper to go to a brothel for a hj or bj.

Reading some reviews on PunterPlanet and AusXXX. ..

It seems a cbd HJ typically cost $50 no girl nude and no touching allowed.

No worry brother,

I shall start reading all the AR in the Melbourne section and make some notes!

Cheers

Pleasureboy
12-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Bad time to be punting in melbourne.
It seems all the k girls are scared to work since the police raid last week.
43 tope st closed down.
39 tope st and 59 York st have 4 girls working each.

Julia and Sophia looked good from 44 but someone booked them before me.
Sunny from 59 York st looked good but again someone before me picked her.

pepefirstlove
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Julia and Sophia looked good from 44 but someone booked them before me.
Sunny from 59 York st looked good but again someone before me picked her.

When you said 44? is that on tope st too? Also what are the usual price comparison between ML vs WL?

----------------
Never be afraid to try somethin'g new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.

Pleasureboy
13-07-2013, 12:23 AM
When you said 44? is that on tope st too? Also what are the usual price comparison between ML vs WL?

----------------
Never be afraid to try somethin'g new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.

Sorry, I mean 43 tope st. It was closed last night.
Julia and Sofia are 39 tope st. Just next door.

opimrs
09-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Looks like Melbourne is underserved when it comes to MS or FS shops. Maybe an opportunity for one of the Sydney shops to diversify?

BOOBmeBOOB
20-02-2014, 10:12 AM
It's shit in Melbourne. Both FS and ML. ML I can understand because its illegal unless you get a full brothel Licence. But crappy FS parlours are inexcusable.

We need 5* Star or similar in Melb

sukiyaki
19-03-2014, 10:08 PM
It's shit in Melbourne. Both FS and ML. ML I can understand because its illegal unless you get a full brothel Licence. But crappy FS parlours are inexcusable.

We need 5* Star or similar in Melb

I agree Melbourne needs something similar to 5 star