PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Sometimes You Win-nie Some... Sometimes You Lose Some...

cmk76
09-07-2013, 11:37 PM
7.15 pee emm 9 July 2013

Some days you feel alive after an awesome punt, some days you hit the bottom of the barrel, and have the lousiest time. Tonight was in between good and bad...

Winnie comes in to the shower with her thongs on, and not the type that covered her pussy. She flapped her way up the stairs prior to our session in the bedroom. She was attentive, friendly, quite cute actually, had a beauty spot just above her arse cheeks. She was soft and docile but exaggerated the whimpering and moaning, I think. Her lips were full and built to pleasure your hardest. Her mouth and lips around my shaft was quite a visual. Deep and varied with gentle laps around my balls. But it was covered, and as I said to her earlier... no feeling...

I started daty until she appeared to have orgasmed. She made all the right sounds. She was wriggling around like a worm. But there was not much taste or scent between her pliable legs. Once again, it felt to me like there was... no feeling...

I dd'd her for awhile and like a record, Winnie repeated her whole process of sounds and jerky body movements. I slipped my fingers near the opening where it appeared to be moist. She held my wrist to prevent any finger penetrating any further. I mounted her in missionary, with legs spread wide apart. She started rubbing her clitoris until she came the second time?! She hugged me and kissed me for awhile. The only thing that got me consistently hard was watching myself thrust in and out of her while she masturbated herself. As for my little brother, there was no friction or sensation. Basically... no feeling...

I plugged on for a few more minutes, and she wailed like she was getting murdered. I guess I was more so distracted, than aroused at her performance. I didn't quite get there today, so laid on top of her until calling it quits. She offered to ride me until I came but I declined politely with a smile and said that I wanted to just rest on the bed for a few minutes...

Winnie was service oriented, pretty and had a youthful body but as clichéd as it sounds, we just didn't click. I wasn't particular impressed, nor was I particularly disappointed. I was indifferent about the session...

pepefirstlove
10-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks for this AR bro cmk, just wondering did you paid extra $ for DATY and was it for 1 hour? Downstair nicely trim?

Sry too many questions :/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

45George
10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
10-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Pretty WiNNie

Avaliable today

Ready now til late

All bookings welcome

cmk76
10-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Thanks for this AR bro cmk, just wondering did you paid extra $ for DATY and was it for 1 hour? Downstair nicely trim?

Sry too many questions :/

it was an hour session and no... I did not pay extra to daty or dd her... when a wl/ml asks for a tip because of my preference to go down on them, I usually laugh in their face and select the next girl... Winnie was shaven below...

Sextus
10-07-2013, 10:42 PM
when a wl/ml asks for a tip because of my preference to go down on them, I usually laugh in their face and select the next girl..

That's the style cmk. Sort them out! The only way to raise the standard!

cmk76
10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
That's the style cmk. Sort them out! The only way to raise the standard!

There have been quite a lot of face laughs that I have given wl's in my former western curious past... I think that it should be mutual pleasuring each other, even though I am aware that wl's provide oral as a standard service... in saying that too, I think the most responsive ones (for me) are the wl's in the price value place like Stanmore and upper end Korean b2b shop like Midas... I'm surprised you haven't ventured into a massage shop and procure services of them... btw, have you seen Baby from TP yet? Claims to be Korean, and I can't recall you doing a review of a Korean lass of late...

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 07:09 PM
it was an hour session and no... I did not pay extra to daty or dd her... when a wl/ml asks for a tip because of my preference to go down on them, I usually laugh in their face and select the next girl... Winnie was shaven below...

Cheers brother cmk, just had an hour as well. She did let me DATY just on the lip but no further as her moan building up.

cmk76
11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Cheers brother cmk, just had an hour as well. She did let me DATY just on the lip but no further as her moan building up.

yes... she is quite vocal when the moaning starts...

Sent from my Sony VAIO Tap 20...

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Reading this from my apple iPhone 4

paulgallen
12-07-2013, 09:14 AM
What a shame about Winnie.

Sent while wearing Moonboot at Coogee SOO camp.

CunningLinguist
12-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Reading this using "my eyes" and sent using "my fingers" ...

pepefirstlove
12-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Reading this using "my eyes" and sent using "my fingers" ...

But on what platform....? :-D

----------------
Never be afraid to try somethin'g new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 04:14 PM
What a shame about Winnie.

Sent while wearing Moonboot at Coogee SOO camp.

Sorry to hear that you are out of the decider Paul !!

Just think about that $20,000 match fees. How many pussies you can have !

Bad luck mate, now Robbie is the new captain, you only need to look at the West Tigers! Enough said!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
12-07-2013, 07:13 PM
But on what platform....? :-D

Sorry forgot about that, I was using "my chair" as a platform ...

cmk76
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Sorry forgot about that, I was using "my chair" as a platform ...

lol... all you jokers... !!!