PDA

View Full Version : 45 George winnie great sex, great massage

ookook
10-07-2013, 01:27 AM
The first I noticed was she had a big bottom and big bobs. Her body was fit, her face was pretty and made me feel warm somehow.

We showered together and she washed my little bro carefully and made it stand up, and she washed my shoulder and my back as well, a little bit GFE. We kissed lightly after the shower, she was not quite a tongue fan. But the feeling was great, still kind of warm somehow. She gave me a standard nipple suck and then moved to my bro, then was the CBJ, her skill was good, but I didn't like oral sex especially with cover, I like more ball sucking instead of stick. By the way, her bobs were so big and soft, one of the best natural bobs I played. I suggested I moved to the top and started round 1. I always finish quick in round 1 and always like top position. I am not shamed cause I am always extremely hard to get out in round 2 and always last more than half an hour.

After round 1, winnie suggested to give me a body massage, I agreed as I did need to relax and needed time for round 2. Unexpectedly, her massage was great, not only her skill, her hand was quite strong. Other girls I tried were soft and light, and always move to my bottom fast and push me to round 2. While winnie did massage seriously and I enjoyed and almost fell asleep.

Round 2 I tried many positions and winnie was glad to act with me, the position I liked best was that we all lied down and I got into her from the behind and grabbed her bobs from behind as well, meanwhile I could see us from the mirror. I lasted to the end and didn't come out, but I was satisfied and could save for the next time.

It was quite a good experience, if you want GFE and great massage, you surely want to try winnie.

45George
10-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
10-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Pretty WiNNie

Avaliable today

Ready now til late

All bookings welcome

akkw2800
20-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Strange。 Today,I did it with Winnie and her boobs are quite small. Why did this brother say she has big boobs?

Surely, she is nice, but to let her use time to massage u is a waste。 I would use any time remaining to fuck her one more time or get her to do another BJ. I believe she will agree to do that. At least that was my experience (see AR later today)

pepefirstlove
21-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Well I was with Winnie few weeks back 1h session, but I finished early so about 30-40mins was just massage... I'm not complaining cause she quite good. Also she's just nice to chat with while lie next to her soft white smooth skin body. Definitely a great GFE for me!