PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza -3 new girls arrive in one day, 2 pretty young Japanese, 1 young Singapore

GINZA
10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Ginza -3 new girls arrive in one day, 2 pretty young Japanese, 1 young Singapore

Love 19yo teenage pretty slim, petite busty Japanese school girl, she have a big charming eyes with very sexy body and pretty super cute face, new to this industry, but Open mind, Keen to please, will try her best offer the best Japan style GFE.... ( Golden class Premium )

Icy, slim, young and very pretty 20yo Singapore student, body size 6, A-B cup, Small cute breast, very nice body shape, new to this industry but Open mind, Keen to please, will offer best GFE to every gentleman... (Silver calss Premium)

Yo, 22yo Japanese student, Pretty, body size 7, B~C cup, big eyes, Japan style make up with black silk long hair, experienced in Japan, will offer her best GFE to every gentleman (Silver class premium)

Love starts work 10th of July Golden class Premium ) 10:30-5pm

Icy starts work 10th of July 5:30pm-12:30am (Silver class Premium)

Yo starts 10th of July 6pm to 12:30am Silver class Premium

Punter Poontang
10-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Just waiting for bet365 to get the odds up on how many of them rooter will get through today. :-P

Love sounds just my type but was already booked out for her entire shift as of a few days ago. Can one of you bastards that was lucky enough to get a slot please post a report??

I was fortunate enough to see a couple of photos of Icy, she is indeed the complete opposite of her working name, ridiculously hot, very pretty girl.

Must be crazy busy down there with these three starting on the same day there's already a stampede for Hoshi and Mini ....

HengDai
10-07-2013, 05:14 PM
I really wish I was a part of the recruitment/interview process. Wilson has obviously got the perfect formula going! Lucky guy!

Mr. Who
10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
I always wonder about the recruitment process - do the shop owners usually have a small group of "recruitment punters"? :grimace:

hoshimoony
11-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Just waiting for bet365 to get the odds up on how many of them rooter will get through today. :-P

Where is rooter anyway, he's been awfully quiet! Don't tell me that the 1 in a gazillion chance of zero new girls seen was the result, the odds for that would have been pretty sweet! :miao:

the wizard
11-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Paging Mr Rooter
You are wanted at Ginza.......
The new girls are missiing their Sensei.......

rooter
13-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Paging Mr Rooter
You are wanted at Ginza.......
The new girls are missiing their Sensei.......

Where is rooter anyway, he's been awfully quiet! Don't tell me that the 1 in a gazillion chance of zero new girls seen was the result, the odds for that would have been pretty sweet! :miao:

Its OK guys. I appreciate your concern.
I am still alive and well!
I have just been too busy living up to my name and rooting this week ; 4 Ginza girls, 1 TMC girl, and an R & T at 501 King.
Just posted a AR for Silver - more to come ...