PDA

View Full Version : Spare Filipino??

ooshka
10-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Anyone got a Filipino they are not using at the moment.

Got an urge to visit a nice Filipino girl.

Please PM me the contacts to avoid the massive rush!!

Marriedaasian
18-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Anyone got a Filipino they are not using at the moment.

Got an urge to visit a nice Filipino girl.

Please PM me the contacts to avoid the massive rush!!

Gday how are you my wife's cousin would like us to find a husband here in australia she is 32 still pure untouched a nurse still lives in the philippines the only thing is you have to marry before sex look at the long term at lease you get sex when you want it an they are house trained an great cooks

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Gday how are you my wife's cousin would like us to find a husband here in australia she is 32 still pure untouched a nurse still lives in the philippines the only thing is you have to marry before sex look at the long term at lease you get sex when you want it an they are house trained an great cooks

How much does she weigh ...

Marriedaasian
18-07-2013, 07:45 AM

Hello guys my wife's cousin is a size 8-10 no kids the only down side alot of the asian women come from a poor family an they want to work hard an help there family back home we are not interest in any males over 40 i an my wife live in brisbane as well as my wife's 2 other sisters both married my wife also has a sister back home lookin for a husband here

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Hello guys my wife's cousin is a size 8-10 no kids the only down side alot of the asian women come from a poor family an they want to work hard an help there family back home we are not interest in any males over 40 i an my wife live in brisbane as well as my wife's 2 other sisters both married my wife also has a sister back home lookin for a husband here

Is this the latest in immigration scams ?

Marriedaasian
18-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Is this the latest in immigration scams ?

To a person like you it might be a scam not everyone is a scamer you wont find my wife's cousin or sisters havein sex with dirty old men for money sorry about the spellin up top small key pad

flamingmoose
18-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Any suckers want to be bled dry of all your hard-earned and support untold number of Filipinos??...here's your chance fellas...sounds grrrreat!! /sarcasm

daveweelan82
18-07-2013, 10:32 AM
I've seen this add a couple of months ago on locanto. Strange they coment on dirty old men but advertise on here. Weird.

spiral
18-07-2013, 02:07 PM
This just seems wrong. ... May be better to put on a dating site, not a punting site.

ooshka
18-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the offer but fuck me I am not getting married again.

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 09:00 PM
To a person like you it might be a scam not everyone is a scamer you wont find my wife's cousin or sisters havein sex with dirty old men for money sorry about the spellin up top small key pad

The fact that you are advertising here gives us an insight into what you think of your wife and her cousin ...

BrainSex
30-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Although I am not married to a Filipina it would certainly be a wonderful thing I am sure. A visit to that country can reveal so many loving and caring pinay none of which would ever say anyone over 40 is a dirty old man.

But back to the OP's situation...anyone got any Brisbane leads for him?

kingwally
30-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Although I am not married to a Filipina it would certainly be a wonderful thing I am sure. A visit to that country can reveal so many loving and caring pinay none of which would ever say anyone over 40 is a dirty old man.

But back to the OP's situation...anyone got any Brisbane leads for him?Think again Brain sex!!!I have been to the Philippines many times and 99.9999% of the women are very very good actresses and play the game really well.EVERY filipina...male or female...is desperate to get out of the Philippines at any cost.I have worked with many filipinas in Australia and when I asked all of them if they would ever go back to live in the Philippines again...100% were absolutely adament..."No way!!!"

BrainSex
31-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Think again Brain sex!!!I have been to the Philippines many times and 99.9999% of the women are very very good actresses and play the game really well.EVERY filipina...male or female...is desperate to get out of the Philippines at any cost.I have worked with many filipinas in Australia and when I asked all of them if they would ever go back to live in the Philippines again...100% were absolutely adament..."No way!!!"

I was there last week. I think times are changing in Phils now. The middle class is emerging, some people are actually enjoying life there. I also know that 90% aren't enjoying it. Depends on whom you are mixing with there.

Poverty putang is still good fun btw.