PDA

View Full Version : General talk An idea for shops to help ultra discrete punters

Melbman002
10-07-2013, 04:50 PM
I've mentioned on a couple of threads I'm about to go in for my first punt. Discretion is priority #1 for me. I can't send text messages or call as the number will show on my bill. I can't have a burner phone - there's no way could remain undiscovered.

That pretty much means it's not possible for me to actually make a booking - I'd just have to take a punt... in all senses of the word!! :shout:

This idea would only work for those shops that are active on this forum and other caveats would no doubt apply:

Would-be punters PM the shops here with their mobile number.
The shop then sends them a simple, generic, PIN code as a text message. Four to six numbers, no message.
The punter then PMs the shop with the PIN here on the forum.

Simple - the punter has confirmed that they're real and the shop has a number that's confirmed. The punter can delete the SMS and remove all trace - no bills, no recent contacts, nothing. If the punter's better half sees the message come in, you can claim it's a wrong number or two-factor authentication for some other online service.

Just a random thought that bubbled into my head one grey, wet day.

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2013, 05:07 PM
This topic has come up so many times before !

The best solution is to carry an extra prepaid sim card and just use it to call and receive call back or text from shops !! No trace, no statement, no problem.

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
10-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Book a girl at the 5* Penthouse, it's all via SMS !

Punter Poontang
10-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Seems like a lot of effort for the shop, when nearly every other punter just picks up the phone.

Extra prepaid SIM is the go. If you can't do that, switch to an email only bill and delete the emails, no paper trail.

Or there's always public phones or, you know, that one in your hotel room if you're travelling up from Melbs. ;-) Pay the extra hotel charge in cash upon check out, no receipt, sorted.

aussiegaigin
10-07-2013, 06:54 PM
I've mentioned on a couple of threads I'm about to go in for my first punt. Discretion is priority #1 for me. I can't send text messages or call as the number will show on my bill. I can't have a burner phone - there's no way could remain undiscovered.

You poor bastard. Do you have to explain EVERY phone number on your BILL?

CunningLinguist
10-07-2013, 07:14 PM

That pretty much means it's not possible for me to actually make a booking - I'd just have to take a punt... in all senses of the word!! :shout:

This idea would only work for those shops that are active on this forum and other caveats would no doubt apply:

The shop then sends them a simple, generic, PIN code as a text message. Four to six numbers, no message.

Simple - the punter has confirmed that they're real and the shop has a number that's confirmed. The punter can delete the SMS and remove all trace - no bills, no recent contacts, nothing. If the punter's better half sees the message come in, you can claim it's a wrong number or two-factor authentication for some other online service.

I doubt the shops would bother with you when it is so easy to deal with the rest of us.
As already mentioned get a prepaid sim and second phone.
If you are really that important (a pollie or a judge ?) then maybe a really upmarket place could do all this cloak and dagger stuff for you, prices probably start from 1K though.

pepefirstlove
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Yeh I'm new to punting too, as I have the same problem with OP, my initial thought were to get another cheap phone/sim card ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

asiafever
10-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Prepaid. Easy. It really is the easiest option and you leave the phone switched off and hidden when not required.

IExperiment
11-07-2013, 12:24 AM

Just go in the shop and pick the girls you wanted no calls needed.

CunningLinguist
11-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Just go in the shop and pick the girls you wanted no calls needed.

Just don't try that at Ginza, or the agencies, only really works in a brothel.

IExperiment
11-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Just don't try that at Ginza, or the agencies, only really works in a brothel.

You can always go to a pay phone and make a booking if you really wanted to see a particular girl, actually is there a pay phone I havent seen them for a while and never used them.

Melbman002
11-07-2013, 11:41 AM
If you are really that important (a pollie or a judge ?) then maybe a really upmarket place could do all this cloak and dagger stuff for you, prices probably start from 1K though.

I'm not important - far from it! :haha:

But like everyone, I have a lot to lose!

You poor bastard. Do you have to explain EVERY phone number on your BILL?

Nah, but I mostly make very, very regular calls and new numbers would stand out somewhat.

Is it likely I'd get busted via that route? No.

Is it possible? Absolutely!

I doubt the shops would bother with you when it is so easy to deal with the rest of us.
As already mentioned get a prepaid sim and second phone.

Prepaid. Easy. It really is the easiest option and you leave the phone switched off and hidden when not required.

Prepaid sim just put in your wallet and you re good

Yeah, not gonna work.

Minimalist apartment, kids, partner and I work from home. Not a lot of scope for hiding things! I won't go into details. Let's just say I feel my precautious are commensurate with the risks.

Seems like a lot of effort for the shop, when nearly every other punter just picks up the phone.

Is it really tho?

I mean, half of them seem to spend all bloody day on here - quite a few shops would be on multiple times a day.

Would looking at a PM, sending a 4 letter SMS and then looking at another PM the next time they're on really be a huge hassle?

FLAMING BIG CAVEAT: I'm a business owner, so I'd never presume to tell anyone else how to run their business (except insofar as I'm in the business of telling others how to run their business!). If it's too much hassle, too complicated, adds to much complexity to their workflow then you won't hear me constantly bitching at shops to add it in.

BUT If there's so little demand...

This topic has come up so many times before !

Why would the above be the case? :bad_smile:

Then again, when you've got Yamada, MOC and half the other shops relentlessly quoting, requoting and re-requoting reviews ad infinatum, constantly bumping their threads to the top, it's no wonder a newbie like me has no idea this has been brought up before! :electric_shock:

OK. I'm spent.... :D

Peace, out.

CunningLinguist
11-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Surely you could hide a sim in your wallet ?
Also can't you make up an excuse for having another phone ?
You can put a password on the sim and phone ...

micazzofamale
11-07-2013, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=CunningLinguist;394059]Surely you could hide a sim in your wallet ?

or leave the phone at work or use a friends phone and let him explain it to his missus

hoshimoony
11-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Nah, but I mostly make very, very regular calls and new numbers would stand out somewhat.

You could go the other route and make very, very regular calls to a particular shop - and say it's one of your new clients! Sometimes the best place to hide a leaf is in the forest :)

Punter Poontang
12-07-2013, 12:08 AM
You could go the other route and make very, very regular calls to a particular shop - and say it's one of your new clients! Sometimes the best place to hide a leaf is in the forest :)

Ingenious!!

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 01:59 AM
又怕痕又怕痛
咁驚死不如留番係屋企食自己

If you are so scare of getting caught, you might as well stay home and DIY !!

Cheers

Melbman002
12-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I hate it when I'm a nay sayer, but all those routes are out!

My partner and I work together in our own business, know who our clients are and what we're doing for them. There's no legit reason I could come up with for a second phone and we both regularly rifle though each other's wallets because we share bank accounts and tend to grab cash on the go.

So it's a tricky one!!

I'd only be scared of getting caught if I wasn't taking every possible precaution! :D

CunningLinguist
12-07-2013, 11:21 AM

My partner and I work together in our own business, know who our clients are and what we're doing for them. There's no legit reason I could come up with for a second phone and we both regularly rifle though each other's wallets because we share bank accounts and tend to grab cash on the go.

So it's a tricky one!!

I'd only be scared of getting caught if I wasn't taking every possible precaution! :D

Ok so basically you are fucked ...

wilisno
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM

So it's a tricky one!!

Use Syd99 !!!

Most popular shops are forum members anyway, just make an arrangement with them and make bookings via PM's !

Melbman002
12-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Ok so basically you are fucked ...

Or not being fucked, as the case may be... ;)

Melbman002
12-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Use Syd99 !!!

Most popular shops are forum members anyway, just make an arrangement with them and make bookings via PM's !

That was kinda the whole idea... :D

I just assumed that the shops would like some kind of confirmation that you're real, but if they'll accept bookings via PM, then cool.

Punter Poontang
12-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Just don't forget to delete your browser history!!

Melbman002
12-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Incognito mode is my friend.

CunningLinguist
12-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Or not being fucked, as the case may be... ;)

It was with a hint of irony when I wrote that :)

Oneonone
12-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Well if you want to be that discrete just front up and take pot luck if you find a girl you really like or even see one in the intro then you can always book her for next time or next week that way you don't even need a phone.

msgguy
12-07-2013, 09:15 PM

So it's a tricky one!!

Have you looked alcatel mobile phone comes with dual sim card you could use a prepaid card say to test service in this case it could Kogan (they do not sent any bills electronic or paper as they have a deal of 29.00 per month unlimited phone and sms. Also you look into installing go sms pro on alcatel which has got private inbox filters and Security locks. Also filters can automatically delete specific sms numbers in case you forget. Hope this may help

aussiegaigin
12-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Dual SIMs in phones are easy to spot, as they show two icons on the screen. His partner would likely notice this, esp as he would have to change phones and would no doubt have to explain why.

I'm afraid Melbman will just have to rely on public phones which leave no trace at home.

hoshimoony
13-07-2013, 12:13 AM
I wonder if some of the shops will agree to having some smartphone apps like LINE installed and accept bookings through them - that should do exactly what you need right? They require registration from a real phone number or facebook account so they'll know it's real, but any traces of messages or calls can be deleted since they are all done over data rather than phone calls - won't make it onto your phone accounts. You just have to start using the app with your partner first so that she doesn't suspect anything when you install the app.

Melbman002
13-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Good idea hoshi, I'll look at Line further. Made me realise Skype could also work.

Not so urgent now anyway - Client rescheduled so it'll be at least a few weeks before I'm up next.

igloo
13-07-2013, 12:42 AM
I wonder if some of the shops will agree to having some smartphone apps like LINE installed and accept bookings through them - that should do exactly what you need right? They require registration from a real phone number or facebook account so they'll know it's real, but any traces of messages or calls can be deleted since they are all done over data rather than phone calls - won't make it onto your phone accounts. You just have to start using the app with your partner first so that she doesn't suspect anything when you install the app.

I would guess this is gonna be a little to back end challenging for shops, they would have to do too much updating of the girls availability..... And what about extensions by preceding punter... Unless the on line booking closed off prior day... Shops which adopted and ran it well could have good advance bookings..... Menstrual cycles would be even more of a bitch, especially for the OP who couldn't be contacted in case of any unforeseen changes... Could turn into a bloodbath

hoshimoony
13-07-2013, 01:12 AM
I would guess this is gonna be a little to back end challenging for shops, they would have to do too much updating of the girls availability..... And what about extensions by preceding punter... Unless the on line booking closed off prior day... Shops which adopted and ran it well could have good advance bookings..... Menstrual cycles would be even more of a bitch, especially for the OP who couldn't be contacted in case of any unforeseen changes... Could turn into a bloodbath

Yeah online booking systems could be a bit difficult to implement - their in-house booking recording system needs to be integrated too to make it work.

I was just suggesting the use of smartphone messaging apps - it's not any different to SMS bookings as long as their 3G or wi-fi are turned on, which is why I suggest apps like LINE or Viber. Skype can work too if the shop trusts that the user doesn't change his ID often.

As for extensions by preceding punters.... well I know it never happens at Ginza as far as I know!

Punter Poontang
13-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Could turn into a bloodbath

Especially if he still turns up and proceeds with the session. :-P