PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall psy's hot little sister jsy

x11
10-07-2013, 07:41 PM
theres a weight in my wallet that I needed to unload but my favorites tinytiny and marcus arent rostered on. not to worry porya is available and for the time I wanted. ... yay! fate had other ideas. reception knew not of the credit I had so while I had them sort it out someone else booked her. bad form on their part I thought. not to worry.. they offered me their Korean crumpet Jsy. yummy. she's on my todo list so psy was booked but only to be told psy doesn't work here but they booked jsy for me instead. smart fellow.

a gorgeous Korean Angel dressed in white opens the door.

only angels dress in white.... not naughty devils. a fleeting distracting thought-maybe she has a twin that dresses in black. then I can have both norti and nice at the same time.

she giggles when I tell her about psy not working. our lips meet. she moans and breathes heavily enjoying the sensation.

she feels innocent, angels are. shes breathtakingly beautiful, angels are. shes like a sunny Sunday morning, a refreshing breeze amongst the flowers.

and when the time was up it was cold and raining outside. she needed a cab. I hailed one down and opened the door.

-----------
shes sweet I truly think shes beautiful. great body. fantastic legs. legs. legs legs. smooth milky soft skin. Great legs. oh yes the legs.

the only way the session could have been better is if she had bit more of a norti side and allowed daty. great girl. enjoyed my time. enjoyed chatting afterwards and looking after her as she left.

Sextus
10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
the only way the session could have been better is if she allowed daty.

Brand girl.

Brand girl price.
No daty. :grimace:

I would have thought that was a contradiction in terms.

CunningLinguist
10-07-2013, 07:53 PM
the only way the session could have been better is if she had bit more of a norti side and allowed daty.

Wot no DATY ???
The website says she does 69!
I have never seen a MOC girl that doesn't allow DATY. Haven't seen Jsy though.

MyOutCall Australia
10-07-2013, 08:57 PM
New receptionist is still under training. sorry for the hassle.

Sextus
10-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Wot no DATY ???

I have never seen a MOC girl that doesn't allow DATY. Haven't seen Jsy though.

Maybe it is something to do with the Korean syndrome?

We all know that is different to The China Syndrome - even though both are a pain in the arse~! :miao:

CunningLinguist
10-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Hey x11 did she do DFK ?
Maybe there was a reason she didn't do DATY this time ?

x11
10-07-2013, 11:07 PM
no problem duncan... would have preferred porya at the time but jsy was on the to do list anyway.

she did dfk. not the full on kind... the innocent kind. shes lovely. sweet kind of girl you'd take home to meet the parents kind of girl. dont mind seeing her again though. Would really enjoy the daty if she would allow it.

still got this picture of her in her white short skirt and those legs! omg.

and I really enjoyed being the gentleman and hailing her a cab. watching those lovely legs get in was just teasing me and almost asked her for another hour lol.

btw I asked how u pronounce jsy and she just said said the letters. Duncan gave her the name.... so duncan. how do you pronounce her name?

MyOutCall Australia
12-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Duncan gave her the name.... so duncan. how do you pronounce her name?

"J"-"S"-"Y". :slobber:

noubroz
17-07-2013, 12:25 AM
She was more than ok for DATY with me.
After a lot of kisses in the shower, I went down for a little while and she never stopped me as she seemed very happy.
Maybe she recently had her period and prefer not to take the risk.
Another girl I saw recently from another shop was telling me that.
Curious to hear other experiences with JSY from other punter.

MyOutCall Australia
17-07-2013, 03:43 PM
She was more than ok for DATY with me.
After a lot of kisses in the shower, I went down for a little while and she never stopped me as she seemed very happy.
Maybe she recently had her period and prefer not to take the risk.
Another girl I saw recently from another shop was telling me that.
Curious to hear other experiences with JSY from other punter.

yeah, true true.

MyOutCall Australia
28-08-2013, 09:59 PM
bookings welcome to moc famous jsy!!!

This is moc korean!!!

Moc

MOC Rikki
12-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome for bookings!

MOC Zeus
19-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Bookings welcome!