PDA

View Full Version : Girl info SHERINA 19yrs genuine tiny Size 4 with photos

Sizematters
11-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Brand new little girl only 19 yrs old and full of fun Sherina is a real energizer bunny fresh to KYOTO 206 Commonwealth st Our lovely girl is so small she buys her sexy outfits in the children dept at Kmart... A real cutey and an incredibly tight fit she needs gentle guys to experiment with new and interesting positions on. We'll have more photos of this hot sexy babe soon

For bookings ring 92804208

WhoMadeWho
11-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Brand new little girl only 19 yrs old and full of fun Sherina is a real energizer bunny fresh to KYOTO 206 Commonwealth st Our lovely girl is so small she buys her sexy outfits in the children dept at Kmart... A real cutey and an incredibly tight fit she needs gentle guys to experiment with new and interesting positions on. We'll have more photos of this hot sexy babe soon

Hi Q
Can you tell me if Skye, Holly or Elaina will be working Friday and time as well please. Would like to make plans to see one of them. I pm Kyoto a few days ago but no reply yet. Need to schedule my time to visit, its a long drive in traffic.

Cheers

WhoMadeWho

deathblow182
11-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Am most jelly over the guy who's man handling Sherina.

Lucky guy.

Eureka
11-07-2013, 10:39 AM

What is that noise I can hear ???
Oh yes .. the sound of a HONDA reving up :)

wilisno
11-07-2013, 10:59 AM
What is that noise I can hear ???
Oh yes .. the sound of a HONDA reving up :)
I wonder how much she weighs !?

I don't mind finding out myself ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
11-07-2013, 11:45 AM
I wonder how much she weighs !?

I don't mind finding out myself ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha !!
Either that dude has a monster hand or she is tiny !!
My guess 39kg !!!

Melbman002
11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Whoa! That's almost enough to convince me to go FS!!

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Whoa! That's almost enough to convince me to go FS!!

But you said you like busty girl brother, you like little a cup too ??

If this tiny body shape is your thing, then forget everything I have said so far, there are two petite girls tailor made for you:

Eva or Albee at Stanmore !!

Cheers

paulgallen
11-07-2013, 12:27 PM
woah thats a bit too small for my liking. dont wanna split her in half

Travelmate
11-07-2013, 12:37 PM
I will break her into pieces ...

Gucci2012
11-07-2013, 01:07 PM
woah thats a bit too small for my liking. dont wanna split her in half

Just keep your mind on training and repairing your injured foot. You can split the maroons squad in half so we can win the origin.

Melbman002
11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
But you said you like busty girl brother, you like little a cup too ??

If this tiny body shape is your thing, then forget everything I have said so far, there are two petite girls tailor made for you:

Eva or Albee at Stanmore !!

Cheers

This post made me think again!

I've always dated women with big boobs, but I this tiny body has gotten my motor running.

I think more important for me is personality and face - need someone bubbly to make me comfortable!

Man, I'm so confushed!! :D

paulgallen
11-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Just keep your mind on training and repairing your injured foot. You can split the maroons squad in half so we can win the origin.

I will deck nate myles again but as long as we have that useless halfback (trying to) runthe show for us we will lose. i will save my energy banging something better after the game

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I will deck nate myles again but as long as we have that useless halfback (trying to) runthe show for us we will lose. i will save my energy banging something better after the game

So brother Gal,

You are not happy with the current Blues half??

Who would you put at 6 & 7 then ??

paulgallen
11-07-2013, 03:10 PM
So brother Gal,

You are not happy with the current Blues half??

Who would you put at 6 & 7 then ??

surely u must put todd carney in, his tattoos alone are better than mitchells.
and u need a big guy bra boy dude like Suttons whos not afraid to take the line on and show some inkworks. maloney is too small. he get run over by the maroons

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 03:21 PM
surely u must put todd carney in, his tattoos alone are better than mitchells.
and u need a big guy bra boy dude like Suttons whos not afraid to take the line on and show some inkworks. maloney is too small. he get run over by the maroons

Yeap, those two were in my mind when I asked the question. And as a Queensland supporter, I must say I am happy that you are not on the selection panel.........haha

Go Queenslanders !!

Cheers

:cool2:

paulgallen
11-07-2013, 03:33 PM
if the coach listens to me then we will be sending some big front rowers at Cronk and Thurston into their face to wear them down and put some roughhouse tactic on them. can't wait.

lone_ranger
11-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Nah, you gotta go Adam and josh renyolds.
Those 2 have the game to win it for the blues. Pierce and Maloney are history if they can't deliver next week. Selectors will go with carney and pierce again though, so maybe after 9 series defeats we can see the likes of josh and Adam in 6 and 7.

Punter Poontang
11-07-2013, 04:28 PM
How did a thread with pics of a girl that hot degenerate into SoO discussion??

Hang your heads in shame, boys. :-(

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 04:30 PM

Hang your heads in shame, boys. :-(

Gucci started all this !!

wilisno
11-07-2013, 05:14 PM

Hang your heads in shame, boys. :-(Maybe Sherina's from Queensland ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Maybe Sherina's from Queensland ? ;) ;) ;)

That will be right !

And Paul Gallen is gonna smash any Queenslander in his sight !!

Kyoto206
11-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi Q
Can you tell me if Skye, Holly or Elaina will be working Friday and time as well please. Would like to make plans to see one of them. I pm Kyoto a few days ago but no reply yet. Need to schedule my time to visit, its a long drive in traffic.

Cheers

WhoMadeWho

Hey WhoMadeWho,

I apologize I couldn't get back to you sooner, it's been rather busy. Sky will be in at 5pm and Holly is rostered but has yet to confirm a time (should be sorted by COB tonight)

-Andy

WhoMadeWho
11-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Hey WhoMadeWho,

I apologize I couldn't get back to you sooner, it's been rather busy. Sky will be in at 5pm and Holly is rostered but has yet to confirm a time (should be sorted by COB tonight)

-Andy

Hey Kyoto
Its all good. Going to take a punt and hope they are hot and give good service lol

Thanks

WhoMadeWho

BigBloke
11-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Would love to see pics of your busty girls. How about Nami?

Gucci2012
11-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Gucci started all this !!

Guilty as charged...I will now commence the hanging of heads, both the big and small head. :-p

But looking at these pics if someone asked me "would you?" My answer would be "yes, I would" Sherina looks smoking hot.

fatpork
11-07-2013, 11:33 PM
i've seen sherina before but i dont think she is that small i mean either the guy has a huge hand or she is just really small LOL
or its the heels that make her look taller ? idk but all i can say is she is gorgeous :D

DrFeelGood
12-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Hey Kyoto
Its all good. Going to take a punt and hope they are hot and give good service lol

Thanks

WhoMadeWho

Met sky last night, and she is pretty. I didn't get to book her though. It's a tough choice when they show you 6 hotties! Will definitely see her next time.

As for my confirmed booking with Sherina, it never happened. Upon arrival, I was told she was sick and was unable to see anyone. So which one of you guys broke this petite lil thing???
Such disappointment, I didn't even get a glimpse of her. She was the main reason I came to the shop in the first place.

WhoMadeWho
12-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Met sky last night, and she is pretty. I didn't get to book her though. It's a tough choice when they show you 6 hotties! Will definitely see her next time.

As for my confirmed booking with Sherina, it never happened. Upon arrival, I was told she was sick and was unable to see anyone. So which one of you guys broke this petite lil thing???
Such disappointment, I didn't even get a glimpse of her. She was the main reason I came to the shop in the first place.

Thanks for that Dr Feelgood. Now to see if my schedule doesn't clash with her hours lol

Kyoto206
12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks for that Dr Feelgood. Now to see if my schedule doesn't clash with her hours lol

Holly 6pm

Sky 6pm

Sherina 12pm

Enjoy...

Sextus
12-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Yeah guys, nothing over six inches please...!

ILOVETOFU
12-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah guys, nothing over six inches please...!

girth or length??!!

Kyoto206
16-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Jesse here. Sherina's gonna be working on Thursday July 18th, all fresh and well-rested, starting midday 12pm until 7-8pm ish. Call me or Andy to book her in advance.

Kyoto206
17-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Jesse again. Due to overwhelming demand Sherina will be here tomorrow Wednesday 17th too, 11.30am-7pm.

Max Impact
17-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Jesse. Pls check PM!

Sextus
17-07-2013, 12:41 AM
I saw Sherina tonight. She has the most exquisitely petite and beautifully formed body under that cossie of hers.

The review is a week or so off - I am very busy at the moment.

It was the photos that piqued....er....aroused my interest.

Max Impact
17-07-2013, 01:58 AM
I saw Sherina tonight. She has the most exquisitely petite and beautifully formed body under that cossie of hers.

The review is a week or so off - I am very busy at the moment.

It was the photos that piqued....er....aroused my interest.

Yes!!!!!!!

IExperiment
17-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Yes!!!!!!!

I have a noon meeting :) I will try to beat you to her and ring them up in the morning to get ahead of you :) haha

HotSha19
17-07-2013, 04:14 AM
Hi guys!!! Sherina here my self,,
Why dont u check me out and let me know what ou think?
I would be more than happy if u visit me...

Punter Poontang
17-07-2013, 05:04 AM

Since you asked so nicely Sherina, I'll let you know what I think.

I think you should be trying get some sleep love!! If you finished working last evening at 8pm, and are starting again at 11:30am, then what the hell are you doing on here between 3 & 4 in the morning?? :-P

wilisno
17-07-2013, 07:23 AM

Haha ! What a girl ! Shouldn't you be sleeping at that hour ? ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
17-07-2013, 10:39 AM

Well when are you working next?

Max Impact
17-07-2013, 11:17 AM
1130am today!

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2013, 11:39 AM
A size 4 girl is not my thing, but if you are having a tiny body to play with, then perhaps you could try some position which is usually very hard to achieve with WL who has a bigger frame, something like this may be ??

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/0c36d45a3411e63c4e9f128947ae5c64b4a5e61b_m.gif

Just my 69 cents

And please be very careful.

Cheers

:cool2:

HotSha19
17-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Since you asked so nicely Sherina, I'll let you know what I think.

I think you should be trying get some sleep love!! If you finished working last evening at 8pm, and are starting again at 11:30am, then what the hell are you doing on here between 3 & 4 in the morning?? :-P

I just cant sleep,,

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2013, 02:56 PM
I just cant sleep,,

Just stop doing those dangerous upside down positions !!

IamSam
17-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Does she do cbj or bbbj?

Sextus
17-07-2013, 05:47 PM
It is cbj, but what I find with that is that it is still a very nice feeling so long as you don't look at the girl's face. I am a very visually oriented person, perhaps too easily put off by visuals than most, and I have no interest in spoiling a very nice feeling by looking at a plastic bag! So I spent the cbj time instead looking at and playing with Sherina's gorgeous bare pussy. :slobber:

IamSam
17-07-2013, 06:05 PM
thanks for the heads up and tips how to enjoy a cbj
But on that alone I'll give it a miss as I dont see girls that dont bbbj
Have a good 1

It is cbj, but what I find with that is that it is still a very nice feeling so long as you don't look at the girl's face. I am a very visually oriented person, perhaps too easily put off by visuals than most, and I have no interest in spoiling a very nice feeling by looking at a plastic bag! So I spent the cbj time instead looking at and playing with Sherina's gorgeous bare pussy. :slobber:

Encd16f3
18-07-2013, 01:12 AM

i can do that with a bare pussy! I like!

HotSha19
18-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Just stop doing those dangerous upside down positions !!

Hehe lol,, i haven't try that one actually...
But for sure if i do i will be look hotter haha

benife
18-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Interested!!
Where and When?
Pm me pls Jesse.

thanks!

Max Impact
19-07-2013, 10:40 AM

What happened to the photos of the guy grabbing her at the front?

Kyoto206
19-07-2013, 11:38 AM
What happened to the photos of the guy grabbing her at the front?

Taken down to respect her privacy. She felt a couple of the photos were too easily recognizable.

- Andy

Max Impact
19-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Fair enough. I'll have to take my own happy snaps!

Sextus
19-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I should have done the same myself, I would have made them very anonymous and it would not be hard, I think, to pose Sherina to make her look very elegant indeed.

Max Impact
20-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Hehe lol,, i haven't try that one actually...
But for sure if i do i will be look hotter haha

Hi Sherina, are you from the Phillipines?

Sextus
20-07-2013, 01:32 AM
It would be nice if she was online, but I can answer for her - yes she is. Her great English, she told me, is because the kids all learn it growing up in the Phillipines.

HotSha19
20-07-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi Sherina, are you from the Phillipines?

Mmm im actually from heaven
God sent me here cause he thought im too hot for
Heaven...

Max Impact
20-07-2013, 08:23 AM
Heaven...

You're funny HotSha19. I'll have to visit you and share a joke or two.

Sextus
20-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Heaven...

Yes, far too tempting to risk being kept in Heaven. :slobber: They are trying to keep things orderly up there!

the wizard
20-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Yes, far too tempting to risk being kept in Heaven. :slobber: They are trying to keep things orderly up there!
Yep too many angels in heaven at the momemt.
HotSha 19 Glad your here for us mere mortals
You sound soo sweet and look very cute
I'll need to come down to check out your halo !!!!

Sextus
20-07-2013, 01:49 PM

Believe me, Hotsha19's halo was well and truly slipped! She is so slim, she used it as a hula hoop on the way down!

HotSha19
21-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Yep too many angels in heaven at the momemt.
HotSha 19 Glad your here for us mere mortals
You sound soo sweet and look very cute

I like the way u say halo,,,! Lol
But u need to go under to find it hehe

Sextus
21-07-2013, 05:23 PM

I tried to go under Hotsha! Maybe next time? :slobber:

the wizard
22-07-2013, 09:28 PM
I like the way u say halo,,,! Lol

HotSha19 heaven didn't want me either so iam coming
down so we can compare halo's or shall I say go under to find yours.!!!!

HotSha19
23-07-2013, 02:44 AM
HotSha19 heaven didn't want me either so iam coming
down so we can compare halo's or shall I say go under to find yours.!!!!
Ohhh man ur turning me on,,, dont worry ill help u find it haha