PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taking a shower with WL/ML

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi to all brothers,

I'm new to punting scene and to this forum.. Just wondering what do you guys normally do in the shower with the WL/ML because 3-4 times now I just stand there awkwardly let her clean myself.. Then I dry off and wait for her kinda waste my precious time.

Is this a normal routine or is there any fun tips I could try/say/ask next time we in shower together?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi to all brothers,

I'm new to punting scene and to this forum.. Just wondering what do you guys normally do in the shower with the WL/ML because 3-4 times now I just stand there awkwardly let her clean myself.. Then I dry off and wait for her kinda waste my precious time.

Is this a normal routine or is there any fun tips I could try/say/ask next time we in shower together?

Cheers

Haha brother,

Don't tell me you just stand there and did nothing!!

This is the girl who's gonna suck your cock and let you fuck her very shortly, surely you can think of something to do to her!!

At least just repeat or mirror her actions: like when she soap you up, you can soap up and play her tits and ass!

When she washes your lil brother, you should wash her lil sister, she washed your ass, you washed hers!

Don't know what shop you went, at 5 star, the WL usually give you some BBBJ in the shower after you are cleaned !!

Cheers

aussiegaigin
11-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Most massage shops only have one shower between several rooms, so you are not likely to get a "save water, shower with a friend" opportunity. Having the girl out of the room with you may lead to security problems with your property in the room.

Even in a couple of MSs where there has been an en-suite the girl disappears while you shower.

Going by reports here, not all WLs in FS want to share either.

hoshimoony
11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah standing there doing nothing isn't that fun! You could wash her up too, fell her, kiss her, the list goes on...

If you want ideas, you should read a couple of ARs on the girls from Ginza or 5 star - there are plenty of epic shower scenes there :)

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Haha brother,

Don't tell me you just stand there and did nothing!!

Too scared/embarassed to touch her :cry: I'm too absorb with her body and don't want her to feel I'm coming on her too quickly...that's why i want to see if it just me alone on this...

At least just repeat or mirror her actions: like when she soap you up, you can soap up and play her tits and ass!

When she washes your lil brother, you should wash her lil sister, she washed your ass, you washed hers!

Look like i need to man up and take the initiative! thanks bro

Don't know what shop you went, at 5 star, the WL usually give you some BBBJ in the shower after you are cleaned !!

For ML, i went to M8. WL went to couple times @45 George :miao:

Keep the suggestions coming.....:miao:

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Yeah standing there doing nothing isn't that fun! You could wash her up too, fell her, kiss her, the list goes on...

If you want ideas, you should read a couple of ARs on the girls from Ginza or 5 star - there are plenty of epic shower scenes there :)

Yeah I kinda feeel I'm missing out on something...will definately try something different next time that for sure! gonna check those ARs now hehe

Mr. Who
11-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Too scared/embarassed to touch her :cry: I'm too absorb with her body and don't want her to feel I'm coming on her too quickly...that's why i want to see if it just me alone on this...

I share the feeling with you...

CunningLinguist
11-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi to all brothers,

Cheers

It depends!

I see three basic categories:

Shower quick by yourself

Get it over and done with quick to not waste time.

Shower with girl - non sensual

Can be nice and quick
Be careful as sometimes unscrupulous girls will waste alot of time washing parts of you that don't really need washing and waste alot of time.
You can caress her a bit but usually better to wait until you hit the sack.

Shower with girl - sensual

The girl starts DFKing you and caressing you in a sensual way.
You really know you are having a sensual shower when you look down to see the girl giving you DTBBBJ.
If the girl pays particular attention to your arsehole then you are in line for DD.
The girl will most probably respond favourably to any caressing.
You may even spend the whole session in the shower...

If you are seeing a ML then #1
If you are in a brothel then #1 or #2
If the brothel is an upmarket one like 5* or Ginza then #1 or #2 or #3
If you are seeing an agency/outcall/incall girl then #1 or #2 or #3

Sometimes I do #1 even if I am in a high class place cos I just want to get into bed with the girl.

Encd16f3
11-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Yeah I kinda feeel I'm missing out on something...will definately try something different next time that for sure! gonna check those ARs now hehe

find what you like is important! I don't like shower with the ML/WL unless she is tall I plan to fuck her standing up... but even that, I hate to dom up in shower and I prefer they are on heels which don't work in shower. I like DATY, DFK with the girl before most other activity after shower.

Encd16f3
11-07-2013, 10:04 PM
If the girl pays particular attention to your arsehole then you are in line for DD.

oh... almost forgot about DD. Didn't look out for it but boy was it fun when the girl got a glass of ice and glass of hot water with her ;)

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm not good with acronyms... What's DD?

hoshimoony
11-07-2013, 10:38 PM

You might want to look at this (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45-Collections-of-frequently-used-Abbreviations) :)

CunningLinguist
11-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Dragon Drilling = Tongue in arse

Gucci2012
11-07-2013, 11:08 PM
If you can afford it get to Ginza or MOC. I've had many personal experiences in their respective showers.

As for sexy time(DFK + bbbj) with ml in a shower.... highly unlikely.

pepefirstlove
11-07-2013, 11:45 PM
You might want to look at this (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45-Collections-of-frequently-used-Abbreviations) :)

Time to print them out! haha

----------------
Never be afraid to try somethin'g new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 02:18 AM
As for sexy time(DFK + bbbj) with ml in a shower.... highly unlikely.

Been there, done that, you just need to be with the right MLs !!

And I am not talking about in HongKong, Macau or China.

Cheers

pepefirstlove
23-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Currently where is the best massage place to have a good shower session with? I know you probably need to have more than one session with the girl etc.

pepefirstlove
18-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Currently where is the best massage place to have a good shower session with? I know you probably need to have more than one session with the girl etc.

Just found out all ginza's girl do! Problem solved

TMC (free cage girl)
18-09-2014, 04:42 AM
I like girls wash my body by hands. but shower is too normal!!!!!

I recommend you to take bath with Girl. it's very good fantasy with bubble!!
Drink sparkling with girl after bed room for proper session.

You will like it!:cool2:

TMC (free cage girl)
18-09-2014, 04:42 AM

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2014, 09:41 AM

Many years ago (like 20!) I used to fly to Canberra on the weekend to gamble and fly back the next morning - yes, I had a serious gambling problem !

But I also had some fantastic punting experiences over there, the Korean shop now at 1/F 77 Gladestone st Fyshwick used to be a Caucasian shop and they had a spa room with one of those big above ground 8 people spa in it. I used to book a 90 min session with this Aussie girl Caroline and had the spa together, it was lots of fun and really relaxing and erotic !

Caroline was a country student from Orange, working part time to support herself and her boyfriend both studying in Canberra , she was 20 yr old, size 8, blonde, not very busty but a good size of natural 36 C Cups, I nearly saw her every week for two months until something happened and she disappeared !

But yes, I agree with Yamada, to have a bath with a hot girl is something very special !! Sir.

Cheers

Oneonone
18-09-2014, 10:03 AM
The shops I go to its normal to have your first shower alone while the girl is out of the room settling the finances.

Depending on the time and the girl we may shower together at the end.

If its a two hour session then I quite often have a shower in the middle, particularly in summer when we are both sweaty, depending on the girl but she usually joins me.

Like every thing with these lovely ladies its best to just relax do what comes naturally and most of all respect the lady and any boundaries she may have.

It can be a change from the normal routine and lots of fun. Don't forget though its got to be fun for both parties to be successful.

TMC (free cage girl)
30-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Many years ago (like 20!) I used to fly to Canberra on the weekend to gamble and fly back the next morning - yes, I had a serious gambling problem !

But I also had some fantastic punting experiences over there, the Korean shop now at 1/F 77 Gladestone st Fyshwick used to be a Caucasian shop and they had a spa room with one of those big above ground 8 people spa in it. I used to book a 90 min session with this Aussie girl Caroline and had the spa together, it was lots of fun and really relaxing and erotic !

Caroline was a country student from Orange, working part time to support herself and her boyfriend both studying in Canberra , she was 20 yr old, size 8, blonde, not very busty but a good size of natural 36 C Cups, I nearly saw her every week for two months until something happened and she disappeared !

But yes, I agree with Yamada, to have a bath with a hot girl is something very special !! Sir.

Cheers

Oh!!!!!!!! I just find your comment here now!!

I Love bath with Girl and talk and chatting!! the situation makes best of best GFE and most relaxing time at punting!!!
I totally agree with Ahlungor!! Caucasian girl are very sexy especially at bath with Blond and busty girl!! skin and skin touching each other under the water,

it's makes harmony and makes fun for bed!! my 1st bath was in PARIS!! 2 girls with me and they were around early 20 age and we had a a lot of kiss in the bath and i got BBBJ and CIM. oh just remember now!!

the NEW TMC PALACE has spa in each room. so i want to have a bath with many girls!! also summer time is good to have a pool with girls!!!
my dream will starting very soon!!

I think the shower with WL might be good for someone, but but but!! it's only for washing body!!!

pepefirstlove
30-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Ok with a year under my belt, i finally improved just a tad bit, But now i don't usually get a shower with them anymore seem like its the trend now with affordable shops. Only at top services joint like Ginza, that never let me down.

rooter
30-09-2014, 01:34 PM
The shower together is one of my favourite parts of the session.
There is a bit of washing done in there but mostly it involves some, or most, or all of the following, depending on the girl:
DFK, mutual lathering up, DATY, BBBJ, HJ, tit fucking, pussy fingering, nipple licking/sucking, standing cock slide/pussy slide etc.
The shower together is a great ice breaker, and a very sensual and erotic experience.
You gotta love a girl grabbing your rock hard cock stroking it, and rubbing it all over her soapy, young, smooth, firm body while you DFK like crazy and rub her wet pussy.
Perfect way to start a session!
The final shower is nice too. Much more relaxed with hugs and kisses.

TMC (free cage girl)
30-09-2014, 02:13 PM
I really don't think so.

Just shower with WL. need spa seriously 12531

spa and sauna is top service. it's not shower......

WHITEDUDE
30-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I prefer to have a shower with them if its on offer:startle:, so I can wash her arse & cunt so they dont stink lol

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2014, 07:47 PM
There is a bit of washing done in there but mostly it involves some, or most, or all of the following, depending on the girl:
DFK, mutual lathering up, DATY, BBBJ, HJ, tit fucking, pussy fingering, nipple licking/sucking, standing cock slide/pussy slide etc.
The shower together is a great ice breaker, and a very sensual and erotic experience.
You gotta love a girl grabbing your rock hard cock stroking it, and rubbing it all over her soapy, young, smooth, firm body while you DFK like crazy and rub her wet pussy.

All of the above ! LIKE !!

Especially the BBBJ and tits fuck bit !

And the use of hot water in her mouth !!

wilisno
30-09-2014, 07:55 PM
I haven't had it any other way for years now ! ;) ;) ;)

winky
30-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Hmmmm...soapy tits...just love em!

Bawal
01-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Is shower time compulsory? What about we clean ourselves before going and ready for action. Newbie post and look forward to wise bros advice.

CunningLinguist
01-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Is shower time compulsory? What about we clean ourselves before going and ready for action. Newbie post and look forward to wise bros advice.

You are asking them to trust you are telling the truth then!
I think that the cheaper RnT places that don't have showers will not insist you have a shower before hand ... :)

Even if I have just had a shower at home I will still have a quick shower at the establishment to make sure I am the freshest I can be! I think WL/MLs like fresh meat!

Bawal
01-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Thanks bro Cl for your advice. For me personally, I usually go in the morning first hour of shop open time. So I have always had brekkie, shower and teeth brushed and polished with anti bacteria mouth wash. I'm sure the WL/ML would know that, hence is it compulsory or just ethical preferences?

wilisno
01-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks bro Cl for your advice. For me personally, I usually go in the morning first hour of shop open time. So I have always had brekkie, shower and teeth brushed and polished with anti bacteria mouth wash. I'm sure the WL/ML would know that, hence is it compulsory or just ethical preferences?
Whether it's compulsory or not depends on the girl. As CL said, shower again regardless to show some respect, it doesn't hurt !

Bawal
01-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks bro wil, just don't like dry skin after shower

wilisno
01-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Put on some moisturiser after shower at home, or just shower with Dove soap.

pepefirstlove
01-10-2014, 04:37 PM

Then you shouldn't shower at home before hand.

A44
01-10-2014, 05:28 PM
I normally shower at home before a punt even when I am the WLs first customer of the day. (My normal bookings).
I still love to shower with the lady in the room, I find it very sensual.
My regular ladies appear to be keen on joining me.

It feels good to clean each other's bodies and private areas. If I happen to be licking these areas later, then I know that they are clean.

Usually after a passionate first round, I enjoy "cooling down" in the shower with the WL. Often this has led to some further enjoyable activity in the shower. I hope that they are made from Safety Glass !!

At the end my sessions I have often received assistance by being washed and dried by the WL.
This does not happen at home !!!

I respect the WL by letting her have her final shower alone as she is preparing for her next customer.

One lady that I saw over a long period of time never volunteered to join me in the shower and I was too quiet then, to ask. One time when I saw her I had an injured foot that I had to keep dry. I was half in, half out of the shower and having difficulty. She came to my rescue by joining me in the shower. After that ,it became a regular thing.
I can now imagine all these punters turning up at 64TP, 533 Willoughby etc with foot injuries Ha Ha.

I am not a Greeny, but if we can save water by showering together, this is a good thing.

I always take my own mouthwash with me and make a point of letting the WL see me rinsing with it. This is only a small thing but it is much appreciated by the ladies.

aussiegaigin
01-10-2014, 09:00 PM
I respect the WL by letting her have her final shower alone as she is preparing for her next customer.

She shouldn't be preparing for her next customer during time you have paid for.

Atomique
01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
i agree. don't let ladies take advantage of your gentle nature

A44
02-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

i agree. don't let ladies take advantage of your gentle nature

Fair point guys. I could have worded it better.

My experience with most WLs during many many punts is that when time is almost up (sometimes later !!) the lady picks up all the litter, tidies the bed, puts on a clean sheet protector and towel etc.
Sometimes she sprays the room.
She then has her shower that I enjoy watching while I am putting my clothes on.
She then puts on her "Work Clothes"
All of this does not take long.
Often she walks out with me with rubbish, wet towels etc.
I thought that this was standard practice.

Maybe I have lost a few minutes of time with the lady but there have been other times when I have been allowed to go well over time when the shop is quiet and she does not have a customer waiting.

I think that I have had only one experience of entering a WL's room when there was litter and wet towels on the floor. It was not a good look and I was not impressed.

Conclusion. I have regular ladies that I see. I have never experienced time wasting with them or felt that I was short changed regarding time. There have actually been times when I have alerted the lady to the fact that time was up. I did not want to get her into trouble.

I am happy to hear of other punters experiences regarding what happens at the end of the session with the lady.
Maybe I am a bit naive on this and that is one of the reasons why my regular ladies like me Ha Ha.

PS I still have to learn how to highlight in colour the Pasted items. I am using my I Pad.

Bawal
21-10-2014, 10:43 PM
From my latest experience at Romeo where ML washes your body. I don't feel any excitement out of it, in fact it's just weird. I forgot to pee (or too nervous) and the ML was nice enough to allow me to pee in the shower tiles, but my little bro just couldn't do it as there is no shower door and ML was watching me from behind. Shitty experience!
I would opt out next time and ask nicely to take a quick shower by my own.

21-10-2014, 10:53 PM
I use the shower time to 'get to know' the lady i'll be spending the next hour with!

Bawal
21-10-2014, 10:57 PM
I use the shower time to 'get to know' the lady i'll be spending the next hour with!

Try talking to them when you don't understand each other English :spook:

Kenchoubg
22-10-2014, 12:38 AM
This thread makes me miss my wl alot. She's 26,korean,funny,friendly,pretty, young,big boob and no kps at all. I am her regular customer. Everytime, i see her, she try to get a room with a bath to shower with me (only 3 over 15 rooms have the bath inside). We spend around 30 mins in bath to chat, touch, dfk and bbbj; i will never forget how she did the body slide in the bath with the bubbles around. That is just a 160 bucks per hour shop.
Recently, the shop owner found out that she used drug with another customer in her working time then they kicked her out. I have her kalkao talk,her phone number,through the updates on her kalkao story, i know she is still in sydney and maybe work in another shop but somehow i dont want to try asking her abt her new shop. Wish her all the best :cry::cry::cry:

alancar
22-10-2014, 06:49 AM
One of the services i love in 5 star is when the girl joins you.

Atomique
22-10-2014, 08:22 AM
YUCK.

Urinating in a public shower is a low act! Do you empty your bladder into public swimming pools too?

I forgot to pee (or too nervous) and the ML was nice enough to allow me to pee in the shower tiles

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Try talking to them when you don't understand each other English :spook:

Talking in the shower is not my thing, I rather give her a mouth full .......haha

But then again, most of my WLs were usually very busty so a Spanish lesson is usually in order !

Cheers

light016
22-10-2014, 11:46 AM
I like the shower part. I actually want to try if you can start having sex in the shower. Im not sure if the WL will allow it. I'll probably ask next time.

fggd
27-10-2014, 03:50 PM
You don't have to shower with the WL if you feel awkward and doing nothing in shower, a quick wash on the important parts then off to play in bed if that's more comfortable for you.
I sometimes don't shower with the girl because I feel unwrap the present too quickly is missing out some fun, where I could take my time strip her clothes bra off piece by piece. I go in shower with the girl if it's the one I've seen before and know she would give me a sensual wash plus warm suck in the shower. So depends on what turns you on then go for it!