PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you only ever see a girl once

Oneonone
12-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I read on here that a lot of you punters only ever see a girl once!

When I first started punting I used to see a different girl nearly every time and it was exciting and different.

But after many years and many punts I decided to see a girl I liked a few times.

What a difference it made to my punting or more importantly to the sex, the sex I have with a girl I have seen a few times is so much better than that I have had the first time I have seen them.

I think things have changed over the years, particularly with the advent of the Asian shops.

For me the Asian girls give much more in a punt than the non Asian girls or shops.

Of course there are disadvantages in seeing the same girl lots of times, you can get too attached, they can get demanding and not want you to see other girls.

In the end its up to you but you are the customer and if you can see the same girl she will reward you with much better sex and it up to you to not let her control who you see.

My advice if you want to take your sex to the next level then see a girl you like and click with a few times she will reward you!

And remember always treat the lady right, be gentle and treat her with respect.

Happy punting.

CunningLinguist
12-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I read on here that a lot of you punters only ever see a girl once!

When I first started punting I used to see a different girl nearly every time and it was exciting and different.

But after many years and many punts I decided to see a girl I liked a few times.

What a difference it made to my punting or more importantly to the sex, the sex I have with a girl I have seen a few times is so much better than that I have had the first time I have seen them.

I think things have changed over the years, particularly with the advent of the Asian shops.

For me the Asian girls give much more in a punt than the non Asian girls or shops.

Of course there are disadvantages in seeing the same girl lots of times, you can get too attached, they can get demanding and not want you to see other girls.

In the end its up to you but you are the customer and if you can see the same girl she will reward you with much better sex and it up to you to not let her control who you see.

My advice if you want to take your sex to the next level then see a girl you like and click with a few times she will reward you!

And remember always treat the lady right, be gentle and treat her with respect.

Happy punting.

I usually see girls once unless they have something special and we have a connection.

zeroun
12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Once I find a WL that I click with I generally only make a booking with new girls to mix it up.

I've found with the special WL your 5th booking will be 1000x better than the 1st. Maybe its chemistry, maybe its just because u know what each other likes.... I can't understand why you wouldn't go back but that's just me.

World citizen
12-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Depends if you are looking for the GFE (intimacy) or the PSE (variety) ... Prob guys w/o GFs stick to the same girl, guys with S/Os visiting brothels on the sly are more likely to try different girls

asiafever
13-07-2013, 09:06 AM
I used to avoid seeing the same girl twice, but as you said the more you get to know them and click the better it can be.

tpol
13-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I search for new ones but remember the good ones and what they are good at.

If I am in need of something specific, I will go back to the girl who was good at that specific thing

the wizard
13-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Once I find a WL that I click with I generally only make a booking with new girls to mix it up.

I've found with the special WL your 5th booking will be 1000x better than the 1st. Maybe its chemistry, maybe its just because u know what each other likes.... I can't understand why you wouldn't go back but that's just me.

Yes I totally agree, whilst its always exciting with new girls, I always fall back on my regulars-they get to know me and the service and GFE/PSE is generally enhanced over many visits.
Not forgetting that new girls eventually become favorites as well- so definitely mix it up...

benife
15-07-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't avoid seeing the same girl twice, it's just that I'm relatively new @ punting and there are so many dishes to try...

It seems like the opposite for me, the rare ones that I do return to, the 2nd/3rd service seems lackluster compared to our 1st session.

Perhaps I'm weird like that :p

pepefirstlove
15-07-2013, 12:10 AM
For my very very very very very short punting career so far yes only been with ML/WL just one visit. I'm not sure what to expect for my second visit. The nerve killing me!

hoshimoony
15-07-2013, 01:05 AM
I look for GFE more than anything else - but to avoid the situation where the intensity of the connections I build during the session don't develop into a feeling for a particular girl, I tried to see a different girl each time for a while.

But once I met a particular girl, she just like had me in the first minute. So after the session I was like fuck it, I need to ditch my own rule and go back and see her again! And I don't regret it - each new session with her gets better and better :D So now if I know if a particular girl gives me what I want, I'll go back to see her !

jellyshots
15-07-2013, 09:44 PM
I usually go through a whole heap of them until I find one I like or want to try to go further with and then I concentrate on them for a while. Regulars can be really good but they can also get lazy on you or take you for granted.

ALittleToTheLeft
15-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Regulars are good man, but if you want the gf experience I would recommend against it - as you may fall for the girl and that cant end well!

CunningLinguist
16-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Regulars are good man, but if you want the gf experience I would recommend against it - as you may fall for the girl and that cant end well!

As they say in this business, timing is everything ...

dodgybastard
17-07-2013, 07:03 AM
I prefer to see different girls, unless one gives me particularly good service or I click with them. If I wanted the GFE, I would have stayed at home!

Oneonone
17-07-2013, 09:16 AM
I prefer to see different girls, unless one gives me particularly good service or I click with them. If I wanted the GFE, I would have stayed at home!

That's fine if you get GFE at home!

wilisno
17-07-2013, 09:32 AM
That's fine if you get GFE at home!
Not really, he just said in another thread that his wife is no longer interested in sex ! ;) ;) ;)

punterian
17-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I mainly punt when I am overseas or interstate, usually on business. If overseas and staying for more than one night, I might see the same WL if the service is good. But I never see the same WL on the next trip. Interstate, well I usually like a massage, still trying to find a favorite, there is just so many to try