PDA

View Full Version : General talk advise needed! b2b lotion!!!

bbomg
13-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey yall

I go to juliets alot and was a regular with one ml. I just curious how they make the lotion when the b2b part starts. If im correct do they use just normal body lotion mixed with water??

I want to know cuz I play around with the gf alot but using massage oil but it make our skin to oily. So I want to know how to make some lotion and make the gf happy.

Plz give me some advise on what it is and how to make

thx in advance
Bbomg!

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey yall

I go to juliets alot and was a regular with one ml. I just curious how they make the lotion when the b2b part starts. If im correct do they use just normal body lotion mixed with water??

I want to know cuz I play around with the gf alot but using massage oil but it make our skin to oily. So I want to know how to make some lotion and make the gf happy.

thx in advance
Bbomg!

Brother Bbomg,

You can ask Candy from QVB massage, she was the trainer for many Korean shops for a long time and she will tell you how to mix those hot lotion !!

Cheers

:smile:

bbomg
13-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Thx brother ahlungor
Had a feelin u will be replying!
I will c if I can go see her for some lessons^^

Kyoto206
13-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Believe it or not, hair conditioner works wonders if you're in a pinch...

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Thx brother ahlungor
Had a feelin u will be replying!
I will c if I can go see her for some lessons^^

Welcome to Candy's master class !

I actual told her this afternoon that someone may be asking her, so she will be expecting that!

In fact , after my session, she still got about half a bottle left in her little private red bottle, so if you bring a drink bottle and ask nicely , may be she will give you some of the good stuff.....haha

Cheers

bbomg
13-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Welcome to Candy's master class !

I actual told her this afternoon that someone may be asking her, so she will be expecting that!

In fact , after my session, she still got about half a bottle left in her little private red bottle, so if you bring a drink bottle and ask nicely , may be she will give you some of the good stuff.....haha

Cheers

Haha I will c id I can go during this wk. Ill try my puppy eyes on her!

And knowin ur taste im guessing busty^^

bbomg
13-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Believe it or not, hair conditioner works wonders if you're in a pinch...

That will be my last resort since im scared if it gets in her pussy it may irritate her

Kyoto206
13-07-2013, 05:40 PM
That will be my last resort since im scared if it gets in her pussy it may irritate her

No irritation from my experience, but I've only resorted to it a few times

rooter
13-07-2013, 05:45 PM
I am going to get into trouble for revealing this trade secret just like Assange and Snowden but I have to blow the whistle on this.
To get that perfect smooth and silky consistency in the lotion all the shops use the semen gathered from milking other customers.
The secret recipe is as closely guarded as that for Coca Cola and KFC's 11 secret herbs and spices.
but here is a world first revelation!
The secret recipe for lotion used by b2b and R&T shops is .....
drum roll ....
60% Sorbolene, 35 % water, 5% semen.
;) ;) ;)

IamSam
13-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Only %5 semen?

rooter
13-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Only %5 semen?

The really upmarket shops use 10%.
If you use more than 10% the consistency is great, but you start to detect that familiar aroma.

Eureka
13-07-2013, 06:02 PM
This is copied from another thread .......

But I can personally recommend this for an amazing experience with your GF as you indicated:
- takes a little organisation
- take warm bath together before
- stay wet and a heated (28 deg) room
- can use thick plastic paint protector sheet over your bed ... but the blow up mattress is way more fun :)
- make sure to warm gel first and only put a little warm water - we found 2 part gel to 1 part hot water was best but you both can experiment and see what consisitency is best.

And have one of the great mutual pleasuring experiences !!!
================================================== =

This was completely her creative, sexy idea for our fourth tryst = what a girl hehe .... I just procured the goods ...
..... And enjoyed the benefits LOL

I can thoroughly recommend this ..... first time for both of us and it was amazing:
- a hoot/ such a giggle
- then so slippery and sensual
- then naturally led to very penetrating massage

Go do it guys !!!

"We" recommend it !!!

================================

http://www.numagel.com.au/nuru-massa...l-classic.html Note: I bought the 2013 Special with mixing bowl + thermometer from Chemist (37 deg)

http://www.raysoutdoors.com.au/onlin...om=20103#Cross

http://nurugelmassage.com.au/how-to-...u-massage.html

jellyshots
13-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Most of the legit massage shops use a base oil of almond oil and a few drops of essential oils. It's inexpensive and is pretty much absorbed into the skin so no residue. Can get at most health food stores as sweet almond oil or from new directions.

rooter
13-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Most of the legit massage shops use a base oil of almond oil and a few drops of essential oils. It's inexpensive and is pretty much absorbed into the skin so no residue. Can get at most health food stores as sweet almond oil or from new directions.

Sure, sure jellyshots! You are just towing the company line ;)
You are part of the conspiracy to cover up the fact that the secret ingredient is semen ;)
You know as well as I do they really use semen ;)
How do you sleep at night knowing you are part of the cover up?

And don't say you sleep "very soundly in satin sheets in the middle of two Ukrainian glamazons, after making love for hours" ;)

CunningLinguist
13-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Hey yall

thx in advance
Bbomg!

Different shops use different things, some are oil based some are water based. The water based ones are the best as they don't numb the sensation and are easy to wash off.

bbomg
13-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Rooter.... I think if I use my own semen ill have alot of nice body lotion lol wouldlike some? I guarantee its high quality semen!

Eureka: I spoil her too much already lol dun want to make her want it all the time lol. Plus I dun have a bath tub lol and trying to not spend too much money as im savin for a big trip in april!

Jellyshots and cunninglingiust: thnx for the advise ill prob look for the water based products

Punter Poontang
13-07-2013, 07:47 PM
The KB2B places could start a whole new income stream by selling bottles of that stuff to take home .... like coffee shops that sell beans.

Just needs some generic branding so the missus has no idea where you picked it up from. :-)

bbomg
13-07-2013, 08:04 PM
The KB2B places could start a whole new income stream by selling bottles of that stuff to take home .... like coffee shops that sell beans.

Just needs some generic branding so the missus has no idea where you picked it up from. :-)

I rkn 2yrs ago they would give me a bottle since I used to go every day for like half a yr lol

jellyshots
13-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Sure, sure jellyshots! You are just towing the company line ;)
You are part of the conspiracy to cover up the fact that the secret ingredient is semen ;)
You know as well as I do they really use semen ;)
How do you sleep at night knowing you are part of the cover up?

And don't say you sleep "very soundly in satin sheets in the middle of two Ukrainian glamazons, after making love for hours" ;)

Yeah, I wondered why the girls liked covering punters in oil then had no problems licking half of it off. Of course, it's the semen! But rooter, now you're giving away the secret sauce...