PDA

View Full Version : 45 George All the truth about Bonny

MaxPunter
13-07-2013, 07:55 PM
I couldn't resist to the temptation of checking out if all the hype about Bonny was justified; so i ventured all the way to Clyde to check the new korean sensation.
It is really true that a pussy can move the mountains, since i usually dont go punting far from City center

The venue is quite nice, all new and clean; it remind me a typical love motel in Korea or japan, but it needs some mirrors in the room, to enhance the experience

Back to Bonny

Girl Name: Bonny
Ethinicity: Korean
Size: 6; 165 cm
Body type: Tall and Slim
Tits: C-D...enhanced with beautiful pink nipples; great boobs job, extremely soft 90% natural...korean style
skin: fair and incredibly smooth
Hair: short lenght, brown
Pussy: Not trimmed but not bushy. Not a tight one
Service provided: CBJ, FS
Cost: 30 min $90 ($80 with syd99 promotion)
Best features: Extremely pretty face with nice cheeky smile

Bonny is the typical girl you see walking in the posh districts of Seoul: Hondae, Apgujeon, Jamsil and you immediately start dreaming how wonderful would be to fuck her hard
She embodies the fantasy of many foreigners about korean girls
Beautiful typical korean face, cheeky smile, great body and funny personality...so it looks like she is the full package right?
Unfortunately she is not, not for me at least

In the last 6 months i have been spoiled by the outstanding service provided by girls in Ginza, TMC and recently 533; as such now i cannot even thinking about having a punt without DFK, BBJ or CIM

Bonny is quite conservative, no DFK, only CBJ and constantly uses wipes to clean your bro, or her mouth or her hands...this does not exactly turn me on.

I was really hoping her service to be good, because she has a great potential but unfortunately it was just average to me
I loved her cheeky smile and her incredibly smooth skin, i spent all 30 minutes touching her boobs but apart from this the CBJ and FS wasn't something to remember
She had not been well; she was really apologetic that she was not in her best condition and this might have been the reason of the "boring" service; i wanted to book her for 1 hour but given her condition we could go only for 30 minutes
I got her relaxed when i started speaking some korean to her and show her my concern about her health, then she finally became sweeter and friendly.

In conclusion:

Looks: 8
Service: 5
Return factor: NO basing on the experience, but given the circumstances i need to go back when she is all right and check if her service is at the same level of her great look

45George
13-07-2013, 08:12 PM
thanks bro maxpunter for ur after report,

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

u might want to use voucher for next time if u do come back for her or for someone else

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

billionaire
13-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Nice AR bro. I have never seen a pure young K-girl do BBBJ and DATY. I've heard Misha@127 is one of the best K-girl in town. But IMO, still not comparable to Ginza girl, the service was good though.
Conclusion: You hear there is a good girl somewhere and you have to try them yourself.

Hina@Ginza is half Korean half Japanese, considering she was born in Korea and doesn't speak Japanese. So I consider her as a K-girl who offers BBBJ and DATY. :miao:

wilisno
13-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Nice AR bro. I have never seen a pure young K-girl do BBBJ and DATY.

Really !!! You really have to get out more ! Most Koreans at 5* City do all those !

MaxPunter
13-07-2013, 11:40 PM
All korean girls i have met (not wl) were extremely good at BBJ and enjoy DATY, so it's not a cultural thing
The problem is that most of korean shops deliver only basic, standard service so the girls are used to work to these standards

Bonny is not new to Sydney's punting scene, she has been here 8 months, her face is familiar, i think i saw her @127, so i am not surprised

The korean girls in Style do BBBJ and the technicians do also CIM

I knew that Bonny only does CBJ, but i HAD TO try :-)

IExperiment
14-07-2013, 12:26 AM
All korean girls i have met (not wl) were extremely good at BBJ and enjoy DATY, so it's not a cultural thing
The problem is that most of korean shops deliver only basic, standard service so the girls are used to work to these standards

Bonny is not new to Sydney's punting scene, she has been here 8 months, her face is familiar, i think i saw her @127, so i am not surprised

The korean girls in Style do BBBJ and the technicians do also CIM

I knew that Bonny only does CBJ, but i HAD TO try :-)

You pay $90 - discount =$80 thats quite low. Not many in the CBD can match this kind of prices or Outcall charge $350 for an hour, even you half it $175 for 30 minutes. The only one I remember was, 127 running promotion at one stage for $100 ???

In the past when I visit 22 I tip $50 for BBBJ up front and I was satisfied and I never go for 30 minutes always 45 minimum.

I do wanted to check out Bonny due to the Hype :) one day maybe.

BlueBirdDuke
14-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Really !!! You really have to get out more ! Most Koreans at 5* City do all those !

He probably means an AFFORDABLE pure young K-Girl. :miao:

MaxPunter
14-07-2013, 11:36 AM
He probably means an AFFORDABLE pure young K-Girl. :miao:

Affordable ones:
Coco at Syles, $80 for BBJ with CIM (20 minutes), she is young, pure k-girl
Mina, Tina, ... at Styles $110(30 minutes), BBJ + FS
Misha at topGFE127 $100 (daytime promotion 30 minutes) BBJ + FS
Mary at 533 $90 (30 min) BBJ + COF/COB + FS (Not young but good service and good body)

Expensive ones:
JSY @MOC ($350 1 hour) BBJ, CIM, FS
K-girls at 5* (haven't tried yet)