PDA

View Full Version : New to punting and what made you start punting

brisjoe
13-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Hey guys hows it going?

I am new to the whole punting thing and paying for intimacy

I was wondering if anyone finds the thrill of keeping punting makes you excited or what not because I know the only people I will talk about this stuff is with you guys.

When did you guys start punting and what made you do it? .. me I guess I was just feeling lonely fed up with being abused by people and just having a shitty couple of months

Sorry if this is in the section

Cheers

Joe

CunningLinguist
14-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Hi Brisjoe, are you from Brisy ?
I started punting to get my rocks off with beautiful women without having to do the groundwork ...

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Hi Brother Joe,

Welcome to the forum!

I think everyone started punting for various reasons or unique circumstances.

Sex is a basic human need (animal need in fact !) if you are not getting any or enough via marriage, relationship or one night stand! Then the only way to get some is by paying for it I suppose !

That's 101, then you have people who are married, or in a steady sexual relationship but wanting something more or different and the list goes on!

Thanks for sharing!
Now that you have your first post out of the way, your first review will be Cuming shortly right ?

Cheers

rainjy
14-07-2013, 09:51 AM
I started punting regulary since 2 years ago
started because of my fellow punter asked me to go to Newtown :surprise:
then i feel addicted into it
especially when theres a super duperbbeaurtiful lovely face like Ah Ra or Song Hye Kyo

punterian
14-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Alcohol....got pissed one night and felt like some action....havent stopped :miao:

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I started punting regulary since 2 years ago
started because of my fellow punter asked me to go to Newtown :surprise:
then i feel addicted into it
especially when theres a super duperbbeaurtiful lovely face like Ah Ra or Song Hye Kyo

Hi brother ,

Who is the ML with the Song hye kyo lookalike ??

And which shop ??

Thanks for sharing !

rainjy
14-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi brother ,

Who is the ML with the Song hye kyo lookalike ??

And which shop ??

Thanks for sharing !

Hi Ahlungor

it was around april 2012
i started using wechat, and as u will see, heaps of ladies are offering incall and outcall in the social tab (esp in cbd area)
try couple of chinese, korean and hk. and i only felt in love with 1 chinese, Ann.
and she doesnt has a DD like you always wanted..lol..but, infact with her beauty, an FS romance is more than enough
it cost me $700 + $40 tips + hotel (outcall)..

couldnt find her again at wechat, and my biggest mistake i didnt ask for her number.
start from that exp, i know what girl i want..a beautiful girl, and good attidtue..although they dont have any exp or less.

just my exp

Gucci2012
14-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi bro brisjoe I forgot why I started punting but I'm currently punting because I get bored at work. I thought that when my favorite shop(Ginza) moved from Sydney's cbd I'd slow down on punting as I'm based near Townhall and strictly a daytime punter, they were previously a 3minute walk from my job....then I find there is a bus(M50 from Park St) that leaves every 10 minutes outside my job and takes me to and from Ginzas front door. I'm making submissions to rename the M50 bus the Ginza Express shuttle bus.

CunningLinguist
14-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi bro brisjoe I forgot why I started punting but I'm currently punting because I get bored at work. I thought that when my favorite shop(Ginza) moved from Sydney's cbd I'd slow down on punting as I'm based near Townhall and strictly a daytime punter, they were previously a 3minute walk from my job....then I find there is a bus(M50 from Park St) that leaves every 10 minutes outside my job and takes me to and from Ginzas front door. I'm making submissions to rename the M50 bus the Ginza Express shuttle bus.

We are all going to be looking around on the bus trying to guess who the punters are now :)

pepefirstlove
14-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Planning my next punt @Ginza but now you mentioned it... Is it really obvious if you walk up to the front door and ring the bell as people waiting for the bus will see what you up to?

Punter Poontang
14-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Planning my next punt @Ginza but now you mentioned it... Is it really obvious if you walk up to the front door and ring the bell as people waiting for the bus will see what you up to?

There's a back entrance, just wander up Wilton and take the first left into Goodlet Lane. You'll see the number "310" on the door with the buzzer. :-)

the wizard
14-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Used to go via the front, just looks like a normal terrace house, nothing obvious.
I don't live anywhere near there, so Iam not too fussed, but the locals catch on pretty quickly so
I now prefer use the back entrance via Goodlet lane- totally private and discrete.
You won't have a problem...

pepefirstlove
15-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Cheers for the precise instructions :) I can't wait to get back to Sydney for this weekend action.

Another quest, probably threadjacking... for a first timer @ginza who would you recommend? Seen to many good ARs and just can't pick one.

CunningLinguist
15-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Cheers for the precise instructions :) I can't wait to get back to Sydney for this weekend action.

Another quest, probably threadjacking... for a first timer @ginza who would you recommend? Seen to many good ARs and just can't pick one.

Depends what you like, do you prefer slim or not, do you have budget constraints, best to read there comprehensive roster and description here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-%28No-Reply-Plz%29)

Punter Poontang
15-07-2013, 09:27 PM
+1 to what CL said. Have a few options in mind as the girl you really want might not be rostered on, and bear in mind they don't open until 5pm on a Sunday (as you mentioned heading there over the weekend).

ALittleToTheLeft
15-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey guys hows it going?

I am new to the whole punting thing and paying for intimacy

I was wondering if anyone finds the thrill of keeping punting makes you excited or what not because I know the only people I will talk about this stuff is with you guys.

When did you guys start punting and what made you do it? .. me I guess I was just feeling lonely fed up with being abused by people and just having a shitty couple of months

Sorry if this is in the section

Cheers

Joe

Hi Joe,

Pretty straightforward for me and quite a common tale - started punting 3 years ago due to wife no longer being interested in sex. I used to get thrills from punting but hated wasting my money on sub - standard service and over time preferred a couple of regulars with good service over gambling too much.

cmk76
16-07-2013, 09:48 PM
getting over high school sweetheart...

pepefirstlove
16-07-2013, 11:35 PM
+1 to what CL said. Have a few options in mind as the girl you really want might not be rostered on, and bear in mind they don't open until 5pm on a Sunday (as you mentioned heading there over the weekend).

Thanks both CL and PP bro, now I gotta make the decision.

dodgybastard
17-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi Joe,

Pretty straightforward for me and quite a common tale - started punting 3 years ago due to wife no longer being interested in sex. I used to get thrills from punting but hated wasting my money on sub - standard service and over time preferred a couple of regulars with good service over gambling too much.

Same here - what he said.