PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Carol - Taiwan sex-goddess with 38 D missiles. Unbelievable experience

lonelyorange
13-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Today, I went to this shop to try to see Stella (the Hangzhou sex - goddess), but was told she was on holidays. Instead, the receptionist showed me another tall beauty from Taiwan, Carol.

At first sight, I did not get attracted by this girl. She wore a sailor uniform and hence it was hard to tell if her tits are big or not. My experience told me that it would not be small. She is quite tall, about 1.65m, with long slim legs. Her skin looks very fair. she looks like in her late 20s. She has medium length long hair. I decided to make a bet on her and took her for an 1 hour session.

Once inside the room and after taking off her clothes, I knew that I have found a treasure. Her whole body was so white and skin so smooth. I could not help but hugged her tightly to feel the softness and warmth of her tits, which are bigger than normal. She said her tits are all real and last measurement was 38 inches. My hands told me that she was not lying.

She is a very friendly person and her Taiwanese “Guo Yu" was so soft and nice sounding. Before we started, I knew that I was going to have a great time. She started with condom blow job. She is very professional at this and very soon, my dick was hard as steel. I took the missionary position first and keeping pounding her pussy。It was so nice fucking her while my hands were holding her big tits. Her moaning sounds as my penetrations got harder and faster made me more excited.

I then got her on a cowgirl postion as I like to watch her big tits swinging while she was riding. From time to time, I held both her tits and sucked her nipples. I also used my hands to rub her big smooth bums. So fantastic feelings.

When I changed to the doggy position, her moanings sounded so loud that it was not funny (like slaughtering a pig). She later told me that I got her come many times in this position. Her moanings already let me know that she was coming uncontrollably.

Perhaps I was using too much energy to get her come, my dick got soft afterwards. She said it was not a problem, she would use hand job to make me come. She would give me a few extra minutes overtime. She said I made her come and she must reciprocate. This attitude really impressed me. Finally I came and felt happy and grateful to her.

With such a nice girl, what could I say before I leave the shop. Guess: make a booking with the receptionist for her next Saturday.

rooter
13-07-2013, 11:27 PM
When I changed to the doggy position, her moanings sounded so loud that it was not funny (like slaughtering a pig)

One of the more vivid expressions I have read in an AR ! - sounds pretty intense !

65Carlton
14-07-2013, 07:52 AM
bro lonelyorange
Thank you for came to our shop, and very nice report!

we will have a new korean girl Apple working on Sunday, she is very pretty girl with sexy body.
she only works for one day.

come to c her

lonelyorange
14-07-2013, 09:38 PM
65 Carlton,

Thanks for recommending this Taiwanese girl for me. She is unbelievably sexy (38D and firm real boobs, a hard to find beauty). I will surely come early next Sat for another happy session with her.

I also wanted to thank you for your tip off of the Korean model Apple. She is fantastic. I came to see her this afternoon already. I was actually planning to have a full day's rest after yesterday's serious fighting with Carol before I saw yr message. However, with my good knowledge of your taste of girls and honesty, I finally decided to drive over 1 hr to yr shop to try your recommendation. I am not disappointed. I left yr shop with a fully satisfied and very very happy feeling.

I will write an AR on my experience later after I took a good rest. Keep let me know of all good girls, OK, mate?

lonelyorange
14-07-2013, 09:43 PM
One of the more vivid expressions I have read in an AR ! - sounds pretty intense !

I thought I used an understatement. At that time, I wish to have a headphone to shut off her moaning noise. Even the girl working next door heard the noise and later asked the receptionist to check my room out.

U are a seasoned punter, did u have such experience before? I found it very funny and encouraging too. Afterwards, I kept laughing and laughing until my tears came out.

billionaire
15-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Carol is on my list now. Moaning part sounds exciting to me. I always hear loud moaning when I am at the waiting room at a Caucasian shop. I wish I could be a part of it.

Bro lonely, how's her face?

lonelyorange
15-07-2013, 09:07 AM
I often heard loud moaning sounds outside rooms where Asian girls are fucked by big young caucasians. Sometimes, the sounds are actually reflections of the pains suffered by the girls, (a girl once told me that the experience was not enjoyable at all to her as the causasians' corks just like a long big steel rod, if they did not have too much alcohol).This made me feel very excited too, but a bit jealous as to why I could not do the same. Just wish I could do as well as these caucasians. Perhaps this time, Carol made me appear causasians outside the room. But I know Carol enjoyed my punting. Haha.

Carol's face is not particularly attractive, but not ugly. Look more like a slut. For men who enjoy sex, she is a much better partner than pretty girls. Remember, u could not have beauty, big nice boobs, good sex responses all in one girl, especially in a shop with a price range of $ 150 for an hour.

U decide, but my humble opinion is that she will not disappoint.

billionaire
15-07-2013, 12:56 PM
I understand. When Dennis asked me my liking, I said I like pretty girls and I understand we could not have face, body, service all in one girl. Anyway, I have to see a girl first before beginning the session.

akkw2800
15-07-2013, 06:47 PM
I was tempted by this report too. When I made booking, the receptionist told me that Carol will be back home for 8 weeks. This week will be last for her before her holidays. I have booked the first spot on Sat. already. The rest of the spots are expected to be taken up soon. So suggest u make early booking with Dennis, so as not to miss the boat.

65Carlton
27-07-2013, 03:33 PM
All bros

Carlo is working last day.
she will finish work at 2:00am

call 9546 6088 to book her