PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Jasmin - The most unusual and most enjoyable half hour I've had!

nothype
14-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Right, let me get the apology put of the way first.

This review is a few weeks old due to travel commitments. Sorry about that. Also, I don't usually review girls like Jasmin. Not that they're not good. It's just that they're so good there is usually so much said about them already. My experience was a little different which is why I thought I'd let you all know.

I had been trying to get a booking with a couple of other Ginza stars but had missed out. I was told that Jasmin was available right in my timing sweet spot so I locked it in. Got there & was let in. Jasmin was already downstairs. Paid for half an hour & off we went upstairs. I should say at this point that I never usually do half hour bookings. The only time I do is when I want a certain type of session if you know what I mean. This time was purely a timing thing & I was expecting a fairly typical type do session. How wrong was I.

On the way upstairs she was teasing me with that ass in my face, turning around, looking down at me smiling. She really is hugely sexy isn't she! Into the room and its on. Full on kissing has commenced, clothes are being shed & we're into the shower. I got in first & as she went to step in she slipped. I caught her & she said 'oh you saved my life'. Well not quite your life I said but certainly a nasty fall. In the shower there was plenty more full on kissing & then she dropped down for an awesome wet bbbj. I was loving it & could have kept going but for the time. Out of the shower & barely dry we are on the bed with her head between my legs again. We switched to 69 which was great. Lapping at her pussy, inserting a finger or 2 while looking up at that arse is something I won't forget in a hurry. Now I don't want to blow too much wind in my own sails but she was loving DATY. Really loving it. So I thought I would let her have a turn on her own. Between her legs I went & started going to town on her pussy. Licking, sucking, flicking & fingering. She went nuts, pushing back into my face so that I could not breathe at times. She nearly pushed me clean of the bed. As I had to reposition anyway, I knelt back on the bed next to her & started fingering her & rubbing her clit. She did not say a word. She just grabbed my cock, stuck it on her mouth & went to town! I didn't think this would last long but she did not stop sucking, all the while bucking, twitching & flinching at my finger action. Don't know how many times she came. The one that sticks in my mind was when I felt her suction get harder & harder & then release as she pretty much sighed over my cock. All in all she barely missed a beat though & kept sucking until I told her I was about to cum. She just nodded & kept going as I blew a massive load into her mouth. I was absolutely fucked & looked down at her to see her with a cheeky little smile on her face looking right back at me. She didn't rush, she just got up naturally & went off to clean up. I was laying on the bed when she comes back. She starts running her hands all over me & she was hitting my ticklish spots. I flinched a couple of times & she loved it. Kawai she says as she keeps going exploiting more & more of my ticklish ness! The buzzer has been going off for a while now & she is not bothered in the slightest. After a bit more of this it was clean up time for me. Got my shit together & off I went but not before another lovely kiss from Jasmin.

At this point I want to say that I have never gone through a session like that without fucking. I almost forgot that it didn't happen. It still disarms me actually. What did happen though was so good that I just didn't miss it at the time. The other positive is that I now have an even better reason to go back for a longer booking. I can't wait for that one!

Punter Poontang
14-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Nice report. I'd say welcome to the JFC, but our rules state that you can't be admitted to the club until you've fucked her .... feel free to apply again after your next session. :-P

hoshimoony
14-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Nice report bro nothype, no review is ever too late! I had a session that didn't involve any vaginal sex with Jas too, but that was after I was well and truly in the JFC so I think I'm safe :P And funnily enough, that was one of the best sessions ever, didn't even miss it. Time flies when I'm with Jas, I could stay for 2 hours and that would still feel short!

TempoBingu
14-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Really short and sweet AR.

To be perfectly honest, I can totally see how you could have just DATY'd for that entire session without missing a bit. Jasmin has to be one of the best tasting girls I've ever had the pleasure of eating out (including in my personal life) and during the sesh I managed early last week I was down there for a good 25 minutes. She really does give a totally mean 100 % out of this world BBJ though, one of the best.

Despite the almost universal acclaim from the JFC, I still love all the ARs about her, you should definitely do a full one the next time you manage an hour session with her :smile:

the wizard
14-07-2013, 08:18 AM
For 30 min your Ar was pretty concise, like Poontang said - your really gonna need to F...ck her and spend minimum of 1hr with her next.
That's ok I will let you join the J club .
Application accepted- chairman
Gee I'm missing her already.

I was down there for a good 25 minutes. She really does give a totally mean 100 % out of this world BBJ though, one of the best.

Tempo- glad you got to see Jass- I think you managed to grab my preferred session that day as I was Jasmin's date straight after you.
Thanks for warming her up and not wearing her out-she was in her element that day....

Punter Poontang
14-07-2013, 11:54 AM
I get the impression she cannot be worn out, genuinely loves her work, bless her.

PhoBot
22-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Just had a very nice session with Jas. While she's 100% my cup of tea looks wise, she is awfully good at sex! Really nice BBBJ, loves hard fucking and gave me the nicest CIM finish. Also her personality gets 10/10

Must say, Gina is worth the extra $ alone for the clean room and shower.