PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Bebe@Ginza s.s.s.s SUPER SEXY SHOWER SCENE

Gucci2012
14-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Just a quick 1, I'll do my usual AR when I have time.

Bebe is a lot smaller than I thought she would be, from her photo's I thought she'd be a bit taller, her d cup boobs are so natural and full they just hang there magically

Her shower "services" are very polished it nearly seemed like a routine where she threw in some fake moans and fake compliments but then she soaped up my front shoved her tongue in my mouth and turned the water off...and began a sexy slow dance and slithered up and down the front of me stroking my dick and then kneeling down sliding my sausage in between her soft boobs. Then when I'm fully erect she stands up and grinds her p#ssy on my member of Parliament. Bebe spins around and pushes and illegally grinds her booty on my magic stick, my heart races as it almost feels like she's about to slip me in by accident but stops.......

Then the water comes back on and the soap is washed away....after the riskč bump and grind session I would have been happy to walk out of the shower then and there.... but Bebe had other idea's. She turned the detachable head towards her and fills her mouth with hot water squats down and begins a fire without ice bbbj. Oooooo weee can this girl blow fire.....S-S-S-S, super sexy shower scene.

IExperiment
14-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Just a quick 1, I'll do my usual AR when I have time.

Bebe is a lot smaller than I thought she would be, from her photo's I thought she'd be a bit taller, her d cup boobs are so natural and full they just hang there magically

Her shower "services" are very polished it nearly seemed like a routine where she threw in some fake moans and fake compliments but then she soaped up my front shoved her tongue in my mouth and turned the water off...and began a sexy slow dance and slithered up and down the front of me stroking my dick and then kneeling down sliding my sausage in between her soft boobs. Then when I'm fully erect she stands up and grinds her p#ssy on my member of Parliament. Bebe spins around and pushes and illegally grinds her booty on my magic stick, my heart races as it almost feels like she's about to slip me in by accident but stops.......

Then the water comes back on and the soap is washed away....after the riskč bump and grind session I would have been happy to walk out of the shower then and there.... but Bebe had other idea's. She turned the detachable head towards her and fills her mouth with hot water squats down and begins a fire without ice bbbj. Oooooo weee can this girl blow fire.....S-S-S-S, super sexy shower scene.

Where can I see the photo Gucci ??
Cheers

hoshimoony
14-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Where can I see the photo Gucci ??
Cheers

You can see it here (http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1800&shopId=2097)!

Sounds like a shower scene not to be missed, hope you get the chance to write the full AR soon :)

Gucci2012
14-07-2013, 01:50 AM
You can see it here (http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1800&shopId=2097)!

Sounds like a shower scene not to be missed, hope you get the chance to write the full AR soon :)

You know its funny that picture to me...makes her look tall and her boobs small. But in person she is smaller with bigger boobs than what they look like in the pics....weird :-p

IExperiment
17-07-2013, 02:14 AM

Thanks Hoshi I like shower scene they are the best :)

Encd16f3
18-07-2013, 12:50 AM
I like the move! sounded like something fun other than BBBJ in shower.

Encd16f3
18-07-2013, 12:51 AM
You know its funny that picture to me...makes her look tall and her boobs small. But in person she is smaller with bigger boobs than what they look like in the pics....weird :-p

you are right about the picture! I always thought the is tall and curvy.