PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Vivian- avoid!!!!! bad service

rick chen
14-07-2013, 02:06 AM
I just back from 45 George. And met the new girl Vivian. I planed to meet bonny but she was busy. So I have to choose Vivian. She is mid 20 and has big boobs.

I took shower first and she went out to prepare herself. Then I laid down and she gave me a boob massage which is nice actually. But just last for about 30 seconds. She did cbj for about 30 seconds. Then she told me to stand up and missionary. I think it is ok, maybe she felt tired. I tried to lick her boobs and she kept saying NO. After about 8 min, she said in small voice: COME OUT. COME OUT. I felt so bad. Then I decide to finish it.

She took a shower and gave me massage which is not bad.

Then I left with very bad mood. So please avoid it.

face: 5/10
body:7/10
service: 3/10
GFE: 1/10

return? Definitely NOT.

CunningLinguist
14-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad punt.
What did she mean by "COME OUT" ?

pepefirstlove
14-07-2013, 03:31 AM
I think she want him to release asap!.

Just wondering how long was your session?

----------------
Never be afraid to try somethin'g new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.

45George
14-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

45George
14-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I just back from 45 George. And met the new girl Vivian. I planed to meet bonny but she was busy. So I have to choose Vivian. She is mid 20 and has big boobs.

I took shower first and she went out to prepare herself. Then I laid down and she gave me a boob massage which is nice actually. But just last for about 30 seconds. She did cbj for about 30 seconds. Then she told me to stand up and missionary. I think it is ok, maybe she felt tired. I tried to lick her boobs and she kept saying NO. After about 8 min, she said in small voice: COME OUT. COME OUT. I felt so bad. Then I decide to finish it.

She took a shower and gave me massage which is not bad.

Then I left with very bad mood. So please avoid it.

face: 5/10
body:7/10
service: 3/10
GFE: 1/10

return? Definitely NOT.

sorry bro rick to hear about ur experience,

pls dont feel upset...

i will fix up ur mood next time..

will have a chat with her tonight, if doesnt work out...

then we will see her no more

cheers
roger