PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Beautiful Bobo - A Taipei temptress

HighFlyer
14-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Took a bit of drive around the shops at Granville area on the southern side of Parramatta Rd.
26 George, 10 Marsh, 32 something and 7 something on Sat night and wasn't a lot on offer.
Yes I am Mr Fussy, but geez you would think Sat night would have the best on offer.. bloody hell that 7 place near the station is just downright awful.. a dare anyone to try a "girl" from there.

About to call it night but thought I pop over the other side to see Rogers offering and possibly use my voucher from the previous review.

Hi Roger, who's on.. Bobo, Bonny, Ivy.. Ok I've see Bonny and Ivy, how about sending in Bobo.

Hi I'm Bobo.. wow ok, lets go.

Gorgeous young face, but I found out later she's mid 20's.

Into the room with the a/c set at 27 degrees and I was in sauna world with the lovely Bobo.
Bobo is somewhat reserved, but another one of Rogers's girls that I would describe as good wife material. Not super slim, little bit baby fat, A cups, but you can imagine most guys would be happy to marry someone of this
quality.

So I had my one hour honeymoon and left contented. No extra's, no specials just a girl with a heart of gold trying to earn a buck for her studies.

Nice way to spend a Sat night.

45George
14-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger