PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Coco

Pussy HUnter
14-07-2013, 12:14 PM
If you have a spare hour get down to 533 and see Coco. Outstanding. Full report to follow.

Enjoy

Shaggydog
14-07-2013, 03:13 PM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Pussy HUnter
14-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 14th July 2013

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, firm smooth skin, C tits.

Pussy: Au naturale – but lovely. Beautiful long bush in small sexy classic map of Tassie shape, long naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Sunday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, Rimming

Review:

I always book an hour with Angie’s girls but it was only 30 seconds into my encounter with Coco that I wished I had booked for two hours. This gal is a seldom sought but not often found hottie that is best described as fresh-off-the-farm (FotF). Kinda naive in some ways but super eager to please, and almost wanting to be told what to do next, and eagerly obliged. Coco was just a full on happy sex ball of energy. Wide eyes, great body, cute face, sexy eye makeup with diamonds in her eyelashes – I sure don’t get this at home.

In the room she gave me his great bear hug and then jumped up and down in excitement in anticipation of being about-to-be-fucked.

She disrobed her top to reveal these largish C cup boobies, and then tore off her skirt (I think it was vecroed) to reveal really sexy knickers that were half string and half knickers. I am really into sexy attire and this was just fantastic. Sorry I didn’t get a photo, but I was somewhat pre-occupied with ravishing her body.

We indulged in a long kissy kiss that started gently and then proceeded into a full on DFK tonsil hockey. Sheesh …. this gal is on fire. In keeping with my role as the sex lecturer (acknowledgment to Wilson) I raised her leg up on the bed so I could DFK her and play with her now fully exposed pussy at the same time. Wonderful natural small map of Tassie, with hair free sides, and hairless pussy lips. Yum.

Coco then slid down to her knees and proceeded to get my now fully erect cock in her mouth. No mucking about here, Coco can DT with the best of them, taking me fully into her mouth down to the hairs. Who trains these girls to be sexpots? (I wish I had chosen this topic as my PhD thesis – sexpot – nature/nuture?).

I then had Coco sit astride me on the bed with her legs and pussy wide apart and indulged in some nipple licking. She has great nips, on quite large tits. Jury is out on natural or enhanced. Lets have a vote eh?

Onto the bed with her on top and some more serious tonsil hockey and DFK. She slips down for her favorite pastime of DT BBBJ. A1. Coco then raised my legs in the air and proceeded to ensure I was fully aroused with the best rimming I have had for a long time. Back to BBBJ and I was in heaven. I manage to get her off my cock for some overhead DATY. Wow, Coco has these lovely long pussy lips - like munching on a fine filet mingon. Just fantastic.

I tried for some digital pussy penetration and Coco was fine with this as long as I had a condom on my finger. No problem. Ongoing DKF as I inserted my condomed finger in her pussy. Wow it was so warm and wet in there in there – and tight!

Enough of the mucking around and on with the dom. In mish I got her legs wide apart and thrust myself inside her. Whew this is a TIGHT pussy. Coco was squealing at this stage with excitement - or horror at my cock being inside her. We tried mish, doggie, standing doggie, and my favorite – koala bear. She was up for all of this.

Into the home stretch and to my surprise Coco whipped off the dom and sucked me to completion. What a trooper!

I was just stuffed, and after a quick cleanup Coco was encouraged back to more after-cum BBBJ and then a very strong massage.

Gotta hand it to the FotF girls – they are just the best.

What can the Hunter say? Highly recommended.

igloo
14-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 14th July 2013

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, firm smooth skin, C tits.

Pussy: Au naturale – but lovely. Beautiful long bush in small sexy classic map of Tassie shape, long naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Sunday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, Rimming

Review:

I always book an hour with Angie’s girls but it was only 30 seconds into my encounter with Coco that I wished I had booked for two hours. This gal is a seldom sought but not often found hottie that is best described as fresh-off-the-farm (FotF). Kinda naive in some ways but super eager to please, and almost wanting to be told what to do next, and eagerly obliged. Coco was just a full on happy sex ball of energy. Wide eyes, great body, cute face, sexy eye makeup with diamonds in her eyelashes – I sure don’t get this at home.

In the room she gave me his great bear hug and then jumped up and down in excitement in anticipation of being about-to-be-fucked.

She disrobed her top to reveal these largish C cup boobies, and then tore off her skirt (I think it was vecroed) to reveal really sexy knickers that were half string and half knickers. I am really into sexy attire and this was just fantastic. Sorry I didn’t get a photo, but I was somewhat pre-occupied with ravishing her body.

We indulged in a long kissy kiss that started gently and then proceeded into a full on DFK tonsil hockey. Sheesh …. this gal is on fire. In keeping with my role as the sex lecturer (acknowledgment to Wilson) I raised her leg up on the bed so I could DFK her and play with her now fully exposed pussy at the same time. Wonderful natural small map of Tassie, with hair free sides, and hairless pussy lips. Yum.

Coco then slid down to her knees and proceeded to get my now fully erect cock in her mouth. No mucking about here, Coco can DT with the best of them, taking me fully into her mouth down to the hairs. Who trains these girls to be sexpots? (I wish I had chosen this topic as my PhD thesis – sexpot – nature/nuture?).

I then had Coco sit astride me on the bed with her legs and pussy wide apart and indulged in some nipple licking. She has great nips, on quite large tits. Jury is out on natural or enhanced. Lets have a vote eh?

Onto the bed with her on top and some more serious tonsil hockey and DFK. She slips down for her favorite pastime of DT BBBJ. A1. Coco then raised my legs in the air and proceeded to ensure I was fully aroused with the best rimming I have had for a long time. Back to BBBJ and I was in heaven. I manage to get her off my cock for some overhead DATY. Wow, Coco has these lovely long pussy lips - like munching on a fine filet mingon. Just fantastic.

I tried for some digital pussy penetration and Coco was fine with this as long as I had a condom on my finger. No problem. Ongoing DKF as I inserted my condomed finger in her pussy. Wow it was so warm and wet in there in there – and tight!

Enough of the mucking around and on with the dom. In mish I got her legs wide apart and thrust myself inside her. Whew this is a TIGHT pussy. Coco was squealing at this stage with excitement - or horror at my cock being inside her. We tried mish, doggie, standing doggie, and my favorite – koala bear. She was up for all of this.

Into the home stretch and to my surprise Coco whipped off the dom and sucked me to completion. What a trooper!

I was just stuffed, and after a quick cleanup Coco was encouraged back to more after-cum BBBJ and then a very strong massage.

Gotta hand it to the FotF girls – they are just the best.

What can the Hunter say? Highly recommended.

U said it all bro hunter, great review what a good sport she was.

Pussy HUnter
28-07-2013, 12:54 PM
I was really looking forward to round two with this little sex ball bundle of energy.

Coco presented in a little pink skirt and a bust hugging top that had her boobs bursting out in anticipation.

We had a big hug, lots of DFK, as my wandering fingers probed under the skirt to find her love tunnel hidden behind the skimpiest pink G String. She still has the restrained map of tassie bush, but completely hairless pussy lips. Very soft, very wet.

I had her up on the bed in no time, kneeling and facing the mirror, while I had a good munch on those lovely long pussy lips. Coco was just squealing with delight.

Coco then got onto her stride and positioned herself between my legs and did her fantastic DT BBBJ trick. This girl can certainly suck cock. She then gets into some rimming and I am rock hard.

We fool around some more with 69 and standing 69. She was up for this and looking at her doing a head stand in the mirror while I was eating her out was a Kodak moment.

On with the dom and into mish and Coco is just a delight to fuck. She has absolutely zero English but looks at you with these big brown wide eyes and licks her lips asking for more DFK. Super tight pussy and she can squeeze her pussy around your cock.

I had her on the corner of the bed with a pillow under her and with her legs behind her ears. Great view of her pussy and I just pounded away. Coco squirmed a bit to one side then had a great orgasm.

Finished with CIM although I was so tempted to cum in mish inside that that really tight rig.

Dunno who trains these girls but Coco is up there with the best. Just a fun eager beaver.

Fuckable Sunday and Thursday.

Enjoy.

thegoat
15-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Had a session with Coco a few weeks back. She speaks zero English but she is super friendly and accomadating.
Only tiny with cute face and nice c cup natural tits.
She began with teasing and licking which was starting to drag on a bit when I prompted her to cut the chase she
was happy to comply with great BBBJ followed by standard doggy and mish fucking.
She was straight into massage at the start of recovery time and when I started to think given the sailor type uniform she had on
when I walked in she might be Lulu of 64. I ve seen her photos and recalled seeing a post about Lulu and anal assault or something like that.
I asked if she was Lulu of 64 I think she said yes. Anyways at the start of Round 2 as I got behind her I asked if it was Ok to taste the forbidden fruit.
Again Im sure she said OK so I fucked her in the ass till completion, she didn't seem to mind and that was that.
Anal is not usually my thing but every now and then if its on I have a go for something different.
I always feel bad after the act though and accordingly I offered her a tip, she literally worked her ass off the whole hour to please.
She smiled and gave me the cash back and I'm guessing she implied it wasn't necessary. I was more than happy to pass it on but she said its OK.
Cant ask for more than that. Overall a great session.

Luvvaboy
18-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Fellahs

All of you should try Coco at least once in your life as her room service is so different.

She spent full on 30 minutes just licking me all over, including my chocolate starfish. Even my toes got a seeing to. Armpits, knees, back of knees, chest, groin, legs, torso, balls, perineum (banus - balls and anus). No body part was left lickless. Agony and ecstacy.

She's got a harder working mouth than a politician going for a seat in Parliament. They like elections Coco likes erections.

She's a tiny doll.

Having said all that she's not a keeper for me for 3 reasons. The Tassie bush is not a personal preference; she creates so much spit that she gobs it out like a seaman in a gale from timt-to-time and because she's so tiny I couldn't get the big boy in all the way.

But as a one-off experience Coco drove me loco.

:surprise:

Willoughby533
25-08-2013, 09:08 AM
New Coco in today 25/8 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html)

Go see and enjoy this very popular young lady.

**See 533 roster for details**

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)