PDA

View Full Version : General talk Another dumb newb question... luggage

Melbman002
15-07-2013, 10:48 AM
If I'm on a fly-in-fly-out and popped into one of the reputable massage shops in town, would I have to worry about having my carry-on luggage with me?

It's as bulky as carry-on allows and would contain laptops, etc.

wilisno
15-07-2013, 11:02 AM
If I'm on a fly-in-fly-out and popped into one of the reputable massage shops in town, would I have to worry about having my carry-on luggage with me?

Tell them it's not a bomb you should be right ! Lol

Joking !!! I don't see any problem though ! Unless that's the only space left in the room, then they have to stand on your luggage to do the job ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2013, 03:53 PM

No problem there brother, I have seen punters coming in to massage shops with shopping trolleys !! (not the supermarket one but those pulling trolley on wheels for the pensioners!!).

It will just give away that you are from out of town that's all. But do keep your bag/belongings with you inside your room though.

Cheers

Eureka
15-07-2013, 04:13 PM
No problem there brother, I have seen punters coming in to massage shops with shopping trolleys !! (not the supermarket one but those pulling trolley on wheels for the pensioners!!).

It will just give away that you are from out of town that's all. But do keep your bag/belongings with you inside your room though.

Cheers

Vicki the boss/ owner at Snow Lotus will even charge your mobile for you while you are otherwise "engaged" :)

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Vicki the boss/ owner at Snow Lotus will even charge your mobile for you while you are otherwise "engaged" :)

I would much rather charge Vicky myself !!

Eureka
15-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I would much rather charge Vicky myself !!

Right idea .. but alas all her power sockets are spoken for .. sigh :)

Travelmate
15-07-2013, 05:28 PM

yes, it happens to me as well.... so lucky to have this level of customer service.

pepefirstlove
15-07-2013, 05:47 PM

One time I was in this particular room with WL and saw an 8 outlets powerboard next to the door, nothing were plugging. I asked is that for customers to charge their phone while in action? She replied "I used it to charge my iPad..." she used the iPad for gaming while waiting for customers ;)

Licker
15-07-2013, 06:27 PM

Does the "etc." include your spare dildos and lube as well as a box of condoms, just in case you got lucky? :question:

Eureka
15-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Does the "etc." include your spare dildos and lube as well as a box of condoms, just in case you got lucky? :question:

Bag search at airport could be a tad embarrassing - LOL

aussiegaigin
15-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Bag search at airport could be a tad embarrassing - LOL

Nah, you'll just get some knowing looks from the chick on the X ray machine.

CunningLinguist
15-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Why not get your pa to mind it ...

jellyshots
15-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Linda at Silver Fox is very hospitable about that too.

aussiegaigin
15-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I was going to suggest ringing up the shop and asking......then realised who you are. Would you be allowed phone calls while you are away from home?

Melbman002
15-07-2013, 11:23 PM
I was going to suggest ringing up the shop and asking......then realised who you are. Would you be allowed phone calls while you are away from home?

I'm 'allowed' to make as many calls as I wish!

Explaining later is something I don't want to worry about. :D