PDA

View Full Version : Ginza sexy lil saki :)

chardax
15-07-2013, 10:25 PM
it was my first back in ginza for a long time. been busy with work and stuff. i just wanted to keep this short and simple. saki is such a sweet delight.
she could be everything you could ask for. i could go daty on her all day and night. her natural juices just keep on coming out. plus the bonus is that she is a bit tight down there. if i could recall, i came in a minute in missionary. all my time with her was well spent. ill definitely see her again. too many new talents in ginza recently i couldnt keep up

the wizard
15-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Welcome Back Chardax was wondering where you had gone- I thought you had left with Toshika !!

chardax
16-07-2013, 11:14 AM
i wish i was with toshika but i was just busy with work and saving up some funds. i wasnt able to see toshika before she left. such a loss in my part.

chardax
19-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Welcome Back Chardax was wondering where you had gone- I thought you had left with Toshika !!
hey wiz how are you? just been busy working and saving up. im going on holidays next month.

the wizard
20-07-2013, 08:39 AM
hey wiz how are you? just been busy working and saving up. im going on holidays next month.

I'm fine Chardax- Im on Hols at the same time-Japan seems very tempting- workmates have been raving about Tokyo and Jasmin has been giving me tips-

the wizard
03-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Caught a quick glimpse of Saki arriving yesterday .
Omg those hotpants should be illegal.....
Nearly changed my booking....

Will need to clear my arvo schedule today

HengDai
04-08-2013, 12:44 AM
I love bumping into other girls as they come and go. Saw Yukana finishing her shift the other day and I just love her eyes all dolled up. She looked great just in her casual clothes. But those eyes! O_O

I miss Yukana!

SpankyTheMonkey
15-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Saki was my first in the new Ginza and ohmygodfuckme, totally made me fall in love with her. The connection she makes you feel is just amazing. Totally love kissing this girl. (not sure if she was the one who gave me the flu though! LOL. was a bit feeling heavy for thursday - sunday) . DFK FTW with Aika. Eating her was a dream; getting her to cream - supreme! I probably spent a third of our session just DATY. Yummy! The fact that she is pretty flat didn't really matter that much at the end of the session. Tits are super sensitive. Even with 10 minutes to go, she's still up for a hot and heavy make out fondling session after our shower. What a legend. Totally hooked on Saki. Truth be told, Ginza line up is too fucking good to stay faithful though!

bbbandit
15-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Saki was my first in the new Ginza and ohmygodfuckme, totally made me fall in love with her. The connection she makes you feel is just amazing. Totally love kissing this girl. (not sure if she was the one who gave me the flu though! LOL. was a bit feeling heavy for thursday - sunday) . DFK FTW with Aika. Eating her was a dream; getting her to cream - supreme! I probably spent a third of our session just DATY. Yummy! The fact that she is pretty flat didn't really matter that much at the end of the session. Tits are super sensitive. Even with 10 minutes to go, she's still up for a hot and heavy make out fondling session after our shower. What a legend. Totally hooked on Saki. Truth be told, Ginza line up is too fucking good to stay faithful though!

Haven't had the chance to meet the lovely Saki yet. She sure does sound awesome though!!!

I'm a BIG fan of hot pants too:cool2:

tknt84
19-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Had an amazing time with Saki a few weeks ago. The girl knows how to kiss - we were non-stop with the DFK the whole time. In the shower, to the bed until I had to leave. Her sexy little tits were so sensitive and her whole body reacted to every touch. The DATY was great too, she tastes really nice, which turned into 69 for a while. When we finally got to the deed I couldn't believe how tight she was.

She was the first girl I've seen at Ginza and I'd love to see her again but there are so many others that I'd love to try out.