PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Bros help out a Brisbane Bro

claudio
15-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Hi Sydney Bros,

I find myself down here on short notice so I've not had time to do any research but I've heard thru a few of you how good you have it down here in NSW compared to dear old QLD when it comes to R&T and FS. Now'd Id like you guys to prove it!

So i'm asking a favour - would someone let me know the best place to get a massage and BJ in the North Sydney area? Or would I be better to get a cab somewhere else?

Appreciate it!

CunningLinguist
15-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi Sydney Bros,

I find myself down here on short notice so I've not had time to do any research but I've heard thru a few of you how good you have it down here in NSW compared to dear old QLD when it comes to R&T and FS. Now'd Id like you guys to prove it!

So i'm asking a favour - would someone let me know the best place to get a massage and BJ in the North Sydney area? Or would I be better to get a cab somewhere else?

Appreciate it!

Do you want a ML or WL ?
What is your price range ?
Do you want CBJ or BBBJ ?
Do you want young or milf ?
Do you want slim or other ?

claudio
15-07-2013, 10:59 PM
ML preferred
$250 max
BBBJ
Young is better but service quality is more importation
Not fussed, Not too large

Thanks

CunningLinguist
16-07-2013, 12:31 AM
ML preferred
$250 max
BBBJ

Thanks

$250 on a ML is too much, I reckon you should get a Golden Class Premium girl from Ginza; look here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-%28No-Reply-Plz%29)

Some can massage, but they all give good GFE, some PSE, and DFK, DATY, FS, and BBJ is standard.
For a little extra you can get CIM...
Do you like young Japanese hotties ?

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2013, 01:35 AM
ML preferred
$250 max
BBBJ

Thanks

Very hard to get a ML with guaranteed BBBJ - I know a few but probably not your type .

To make the best out of your trip, go see Milo at 5 Star @$280/hr, she is very pretty Singapore girl, 24, tall and slim but very busty 36 E Cups, one of the best BBBJ (no CIM though ) and FS of course and she can also do very strong massage , her massage was so good that I rather skip the second round!

Good luck

Cheers