PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall TinyTiny

ukoyrnez
15-07-2013, 10:43 PM
What a nifty package! Pretty much all has already been said about her, but she is a cute one. Not a super model's body, more a regular girl's. Her personality and cheekiness are addictive, though.

She can put on a teasing front, and yet still be shy at the same time. Gotta love how she knows what she wants, talks dirty and at the same time blushes with shyness.

Needless to say, the sex is wild if you can keep up. Too bad the bed and atmosphere at the current incall locale leaves much to be desired - certainly ruins the experience a bit. People walking in and out in the living area chatting loudly, kinda ruins it. Should've tried her at the previous location. But apparently a new place awaits, it's only a matter of time.

Anyway, she is definitely worth a try. This is a girl who loves sex, and when she looks you in the eye, says "I want you to fuck me", you know it's not a lie. (Or is it? ;-))

wilisno
15-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Anyway, she is definitely worth a try. This is a girl who loves sex, and when she looks you in the eye, says "I want you to fuck me", you know it's not a lie. (Or is it? ;-))No, it's not a lie, she means it ! :miao:

MyOutCall Australia
15-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the good review of MOC Tinytiny.

Friday
31-07-2013, 01:36 AM
What a nifty package! Pretty much all has already been said about her, but she is a cute one. Not a super model's body, more a regular girl's. Her personality and cheekiness are addictive, though.

She can put on a teasing front, and yet still be shy at the same time. Gotta love how she knows what she wants, talks dirty and at the same time blushes with shyness.

Needless to say, the sex is wild if you can keep up. Too bad the bed and atmosphere at the current incall locale leaves much to be desired - certainly ruins the experience a bit. People walking in and out in the living area chatting loudly, kinda ruins it. Should've tried her at the previous location. But apparently a new place awaits, it's only a matter of time.

Anyway, she is definitely worth a try. This is a girl who loves sex, and when she looks you in the eye, says "I want you to fuck me", you know it's not a lie. (Or is it? ;-))

why so many positive review ?, she's not that good

TinyTiny
31-07-2013, 02:51 AM

I try my best to please my clients and enjoy my job. :prettiness: Have I seen you before ? If you were unsatisfied with any aspect please discuss this through PM.

Tiny xx

nothype
31-07-2013, 08:18 AM
I cometely agree with everything that was said in the review. She loves sex & not only knows how to please but actually wants to please. Put that together with her looks & you've got a near perfect combination I'd say.

wilisno
31-07-2013, 03:15 PM
If Friday can see there are so many positive reviews and he's not getting a good one, that explains itself !

Sextus
31-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Tiny is a lovely girl and is prettier than she wants to believe! Sheer modesty, I think.

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Hi Friday brother,

Was that comment actually based on your personal experience or just a casual loose comment ?? Have you actually met Tiny Tiny and had a not that good session with her ? Please share .

I don't know Tiny Tiny but she seems like a genuinely cool gal, always love to hear what the WL has to say on line - a breathe of fresh air usually.

BTW, I noticed that you have recommended Snow Lotus before saying that it is one of your favourite - thanks for that, me too. But if you are a RnT shop regular, usually we massage addicts don't go to outcall agencies, because of the different price range, or is that just for tight ass like me?

Just curious.

Cheers

:question:

Eureka
31-07-2013, 05:05 PM
usually we massage addicts don't go to outcall agencies, because of the different price range, or is that just for tight ass like me?:question:

Haha - could be :)
Some of us are more flexible and broader based in our tastes !! :)

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Haha - could be :)
Some of us are more flexible and broader based in our tastes !! :)

Haha brother Eureka,

I wish I have your credit limit on my cards !!

We obviously are on a different pay grade .......lol

Cheers

Eureka
31-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Haha brother Eureka,

I wish I have your credit limit on my cards !!

We obviously are on a different pay grade .......lol

Cheers

Not necessarily sir ...
Oh I understand you now .... Do you have to pay ?????
:)

God Member
31-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Do you have to pay ?????

Ahlungor regularly does his home duties too I think!

It easy to get sex by which you pay by other means, ie, your life taken over by someone else. It is called monogamy - or serial monogamy, more likely.

One way or another, every male, but every male, has to pay.

lockhart
31-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Not necessarily sir ...

question is quite tricky..

Though hasn't book TinyTiny before. Have a good feeling toward this girl , her postings reflects her pleasant character. Deserve to be loved ..

God Member
31-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Tiny is a lovely girl and is prettier than she wants to believe! Sheer modesty, I think.

You've seen Tiny tiny bro? Got a review? :question:

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Not necessarily sir ...

Of course I always have to pay, who do you think will give it to me for free ??

Eureka
31-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Of course I always have to pay, who do you think will give it to me for free ??

Haha. - well I can think of a few ladies who bloody well should !!!!
Although it is not your expectation :)

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Haha. - well I can think of a few ladies who bloody well should !!!!
Although it is not your expectation :)

Cum to think of it, there is this one girl I really really want - from the first time I lay my eyes on her - unfortunately it's an impossible dream !!

All we can do is buy each other lunch !

TinyTiny
31-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Friday, you have yet to reply to my Pm, if I do not know what I did wrong how am going to improve ?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.:prettiness:
but it would be a big favour if you paid this thread no more attention until friday sorts this out with me through pm. Having such a bad comment is not a good thing :cry:

MyOutCall Australia
31-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Friday, you have yet to reply to my Pm, if I do not know what I did wrong how am going to improve ?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.:prettiness:
but it would be a big favour if you paid this thread no more attention until friday sorts this out with me through pm. Having such a bad comment is not a good thing :cry:

you need backup tinytiny? :cool2:

Licker
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Cum to think of it, there is this one girl I really really want - from the first time I lay my eyes on her - unfortunately it's an impossible dream !!

All we can do is buy each other lunch !

Bro, as far as impossible dreams go, are you talking about something of this magnitude?
I've been there, I know how you feel.

"To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the un-rightable wrong
To be better far than you are
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless,
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will be peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world would be better for this
That one man scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star"

tune: Mitch Leigh, lyrics: Joe Darion

One of the best performances here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2vANl2-LE)

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Bro, as far as impossible dreams go, are you talking about something of this magnitude?
I've been there, I know how you feel.

One of the best performances here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2vANl2-LE)

And Andy William did it his way !

Sextus
01-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Poor Tiny would be looking at the tail end of this thread thinking it had something to do with her!

Guys, at least blow her a kiss goodnight.