PDA

View Full Version : General talk Oasis Thai Massage etc etc

ALittleToTheLeft
15-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Hey everyone,

Is this place still open? I remember people raving about it a while ago but haven't seen any reviews for a long time, what gives?

Is/ was it still any good or is it more worthwhile looking elsewhere?

To be specific, I'm looking for a 'cute' petite thai girl that has an innocent look. Preferably inner city/lower north shore.

Any Recommendations Brothers ??

IamSam
15-07-2013, 10:56 PM
this place still going strong ;)

CunningLinguist
16-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Hey everyone,

Is this place still open? I remember people raving about it a while ago but haven't seen any reviews for a long time, what gives?

Is/ was it still any good or is it more worthwhile looking elsewhere?

To be specific, I'm looking for a 'cute' petite thai girl that has an innocent look. Preferably inner city/lower north shore.

Any Recommendations Brothers ??

Yes still open.
It is ok.
YMMV, can be a bit of a lottery, the better looking the girl the less you get in general.
Another place you could try is pure massage.

ALittleToTheLeft
16-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes still open.
It is ok.
YMMV, can be a bit of a lottery, the better looking the girl the less you get in general.
Another place you could try is pure massage.

Yeah YMMV everywhere in this game!

Which girls would you recommend, being the cuter looking ones from oasis or pure massage?

CunningLinguist
16-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Yeah YMMV everywhere in this game!

Which girls would you recommend, being the cuter looking ones from oasis or pure massage?

Emma is ok looking at Oasis, but be careful she will suck you dry (money not cum). Extras don't cum cheap. Cheaper and better value to see a WL IMHO.
Tamy is ok looking from Pure massage, no extras though.
Both are in there 30s.

Max Impact
16-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Linda is at Oasis new shop on Saturdays. She is 39kg, tiny and cute rather than super sexy. She will do CBJ usually.

edit: She is no longer at Oasis but works at other shops now. PM me if you want to know where on what days.

ALittleToTheLeft
18-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks guys, Ill send you a message Max.
Does anyone at pure massage do extras?

Licker
19-07-2013, 02:25 AM

Pure Massage has a brothel license. Has had one since 2009, though they've always advertised as a massage place.
Reason being, they still let their girls choose whether they want to just do massage + HJ, or provide extras as well.

Until last year it was all just massage (120/h included naked massage and HJ) and then ask the girl in room for extras (real punting unless you knew the girl).
Since early this year, they've let you book for FS, you have to call first and ask which girls (on the day) provide FS, as not all do.

Or you can go in and take your changes. (Most girls do it, but they have a choice.)

At least Tammy, Lisa, Suzy, Nadia will do FS, but there are others as well (I just haven't been with all of them).
There are also a few that will only give you massage with HE.

Ask the receptionist, she is very helpful. And act like a gentleman and you will have a good time.

dodgybastard
19-07-2013, 04:38 AM
I've had mixed expeiences at Oasis.

Last week, I saw Jennifer, young, slim and not bad looking.
body 7/10
Face 7/10
massage 8/10

I believe she may do some extras, but I haven't tried them.

Max Impact
19-07-2013, 10:39 AM

Sent you a PM

kmidas1
10-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Emma at thai oasis is quite good

neil98
13-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Emma at thai oasis is quite good

That's the same thing in 3 different threads now. Sounding like spam.

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 01:51 PM
That's the same thing in 3 different threads now. Sounding like spam.

She knows about the forum ...

Junglejuice
13-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Oasis is my regular but it's dropping off in standard of late I must admit. I still go to the regular place not the new one next door (the new one is $70 and the old one is $60). Last 2 times I have been I have had an ok time but nothing great. And it sucks having to use the communal shower. Haven't been to pure but it's a trek from the East so can't get there as easily as Oasis.
There used to be a great ML at Oasis called Nicole - she was a bit older but had a great chassy and a solid service. Would also do CBJ for $30. She only worked one day a week and I haven't seen her in a while. They have another Nicole but she's not as good. Oasis will always have a solid clientele though because of it's location, price and it is relatively discreet.