PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Bonny

Hand
15-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Hey guys,

I was bored and had a discount voucher at 45 George sitting in my inbox so I decided to call Roger to check the roster. I was going to see all available girls but after reading some ARs about Bonny, I decided to book her and it was a good decision.

Business must be good at 45 George because there were no parking available so I parked down the road and walked in. Roger in his usual friendly manner greeted me and said Bonny was ready. Bonny came and got me from the waiting room a minute later.

She took me to her room and it was warm in the room so I commented how warm it was, she asked if it was too warm, I said no it's nice and she said she gets cold so I commented that it makes sense because she wasnt wearing much but she didn't understand and said her english isn't great. I knew she was from Korea but I asked where she was from anyway to continue the conversation and to my surprise she said, Korea. I'm Korean so I started to speak to her in Korean and I'm guessing she doesn't see many Korean clients there and it got a little awkward in the room. Awkwardness soon was replaced by my silly jokes and I could tell she was enjoying my company. Anyway, enough of this talking thing.

Started with a little tease with her fingers then with her tongue around my body. She sucked my ballsies a little bit then put the dom on for some cbj. That lasted for quite a while and it was one of better cbjs I've had. She then came on top of me and it was good. Her attitude was great, none of this I'm tired so you go on top bull shit. I was enjoying her riding me and got me the opportunity to admire her enhanced boobs. Her arse too by the way wasn't flat like most asian girls, I'm sure she puts in the time at the gym for some squats. Then I wanted to get on top so did that for a while then did doggy for a while. It seemed like she was hurting a little so I asked for a handy. She insisted she's ok but I told her that the last 2 seconds is the same no matter how I ejaculate and that the last 2 seconds is when I get my enjoyment. So moved on to her giving me a handy while I played with her tits and I finished.

Bonny is beautiful and has a good attitude too but I think I wouldnt have enjoyed my time with her as much if I couldnt communicate with her in Korean. Had good laughs with her so learn to speak Korean boys if you want to fully enjoy Bonny.

Cheers,
Hand

45George
16-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards