PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Pepper - Spicy as it should be

iamanub
16-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Long time lurker. First time review. Please be gentle. And thanks for whoever started this template.

Agency: 5 Stars http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=1020

Name: Pepper

Date of visit: May and July 2013

Girl web link: N/A

Roster: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?27-5*-city-roster-(-pls-do-not-reply-)

Phone: 02 9368 7788

Nationality: Singaporean

Face: 8/10 - Very pretty

Body: 8/10 - Petite

Height: 155-160cm, probably around Chilli height

Weight: 50-60kgs, she is very slim but not that boney kind of girl. I can lift her up pretty easily

Breasts: 7/10 A cups

Looks: 8/10

Skin: White skin and very smooth

Hair: Short black hair.

Down Below: Shaved

Tattoos: Nothing big or iconic

DFK: 9/10 lots of deep tongue work and extra tongue piercing.

GFE: 10/10 Yes – makes you feel like a lover.

BBBJ: 9/10 Yes.

Anal: No

69: Yes

COB: N/A

COF: N/A

Foreplay: 10/10 – Foreplay already started when undressing together. She was very cheeky from the start and keep teasing in the shower. Rubbing her bum and boobs all the times while in the shower. Onto the bed with non stop DFK.

Sex: 10/10 – Very accommodating. Been with her couple times and she keep the same performance every time. Great in any positions and tight pussy.

Massage: 0/10 - No massage given. Always a great fuck till time end

Room: 7/10 – Typical 5 Star room. After been to Ginza, I think most places need some renovation to catch up

Bathroom: 7/10 Typical 5 Stars bathroom.

Shower together: Yes, dfk+bbbj in the shower

Cost: $150 half an hour.

Ease of booking: Walk in

Overall: 9/10 *Highly recommended :-)

Notes:

Haven't seen any review on 5 stars girl lately, so I thought I would just give it a go.

Not sure why no one have mention this girl. Maybe because she is just that great that everyone don't want to share her and want to keep it for themselves.

5 Star City
16-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Not sure why no one have mention this girl. Maybe because she is just that great that everyone don't want to share her and want to keep it for themselves... ( iamanub)

Most of 5* customers are very reserved.

They dont like to share :miao:

5 Star City
25-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Sexy PEPPER

Daily 6pm....

Gucci2012
25-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Long time lurker. First time review. Please be gentle. And thanks for whoever started this template.

Agency: 5 Stars http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=1020

Name: Pepper

Date of visit: May and July 2013

Girl web link: N/A

Roster: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?27-5*-city-roster-(-pls-do-not-reply-)

Phone: 02 9368 7788

Nationality: Singaporean

Face: 8/10 - Very pretty

Body: 8/10 - Petite

Height: 155-160cm, probably around Chilli height

Weight: 50-60kgs, she is very slim but not that boney kind of girl. I can lift her up pretty easily

Breasts: 7/10 A cups

Looks: 8/10

Skin: White skin and very smooth

Hair: Short black hair.

Down Below: Shaved

Tattoos: Nothing big or iconic

DFK: 9/10 lots of deep tongue work and extra tongue piercing.

GFE: 10/10 Yes – makes you feel like a lover.

BBBJ: 9/10 Yes.

Anal: No

69: Yes

COB: N/A

COF: N/A

Foreplay: 10/10 – Foreplay already started when undressing together. She was very cheeky from the start and keep teasing in the shower. Rubbing her bum and boobs all the times while in the shower. Onto the bed with non stop DFK.

Sex: 10/10 – Very accommodating. Been with her couple times and she keep the same performance every time. Great in any positions and tight pussy.

Massage: 0/10 - No massage given. Always a great fuck till time end

Room: 7/10 – Typical 5 Star room. After been to Ginza, I think most places need some renovation to catch up

Bathroom: 7/10 Typical 5 Stars bathroom.

Shower together: Yes, dfk+bbbj in the shower

Cost: $150 half an hour.

Ease of booking: Walk in

Overall: 9/10 *Highly recommended :-)

Notes:

Haven't seen any review on 5 stars girl lately, so I thought I would just give it a go.

Not sure why no one have mention this girl. Maybe because she is just that great that everyone don't want to share her and want to keep it for themselves.

Nice AR format I like your style....all the info a punter needs who, what, where, why, when, how hmmmm Pepper

5 Star City
26-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Sexy PEPPER

HOTTER Inside

Daily 6pm....

5 Star City
06-08-2013, 12:13 AM
HOT

PEPPER

Every Nite