PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Tall Tina

Oneonone
16-07-2013, 10:05 AM
The Roster says

Tina - Size 6,DD cup,168CM,pretty,silky smooth skin,and THE top service, Chinese lady.
"New lady @533..Roster has been advised this lady is PSE,GFE,or what ever you want her to be..she has a raft of services available that you may not have even thought of. Be sure to book early for Tina and ask her what is go and what is no go." A very high return visit factor for this tall and experienced lady.

The Roster says DD Cup? I never agree with the shops on bust size but for what its worth I would say a C Cup yes they are enhanced and a nice size.

Went up stairs to the back room paid for one hour, no towel so started undressing while Tina went and paid the money and brought back a towel, she stayed in the room while I has a quick shower.

When I returned to the room she gave me a kiss turned into DFK and then I lay on the bed she removed her bra it was see through so I could already see she had a nice looking pair of enhanced boobs with perky nipples. She knelt on the bed beside me still with her briefs on I started to kiss and suck her nipples she reached down and quickly removed her briefs.

We lay then lay side by side on the bed for some dfk which she is good at and it was very nice.

Tina is a true professional she knows her job and is only to happy to be a GFE with lots of kissing and cuddling and she enjoys it all loves a cat bath and to have her breasts and nipples kissed and sucked.

Finally I made my way down to a nice neatly trimmed pussy for some daty. By now she was quite wet and she just loved the daty it wasn't long before she had the first of quite a few orgasms.

Daty can be tiring so I moved up the bed and lay beside her, she decided it was time for BBBJ she is good at it there was a slight sign of teeth once or twice but only very light and not enough to be a problem and she a does deep throat or as much as I had to give and she held it for some time.

She then concentrated on the very tip with her tongue, this was a nice sensation before going on to ball licking and stroking my member with her hand at the same time she is one of the best at this I have had in a while.

Finally she says you want sex, so on with the dom and she hops on top in cowgirl, no lube required she is still dripping wet.

She rode me very nicely in cowgirl, She was busy telling me how much she liked my cock and how hard it was, probably part of her standard routine, not sure if she came again but it wasn't long before I exploded inside her, actually it was rather quick for me I can usually last a bit longer.

She cleaned me up wrapped my cock in tissues and then proceeded to give me a massage, it was a nice firm massage for the remaining time.

We both had a shower I got dress and left.

Tina is a vey good punt I had a great time, I think her English is very limited but she is well worth a visit.

I am trying to get to see a few of the new girls at 533 when Ada is not in that is, Tina is on my list for a return visit, usually I find return visits are always even better than the first visit so next time should be really something.

I was surprise not to find any reports on Tina on here! Where are your reports bros?

MaxPunter
17-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi bro, how old you think she is?

I am struggling to decide between Karen today or Tina tomorrow...hard life :-)

Oneonone
17-07-2013, 06:13 PM
She told me she is 23 I am not good at Asian girls age but I think she is older than that say mid to late 20's

MaxPunter
17-07-2013, 09:46 PM
23 is not really believable, at least judging from the pics...i need to check it out

It appears this is going to be an interesting week with Ada(Tuesday), Tina(thursday), Cobe(Friday) and coco(Sunday) :love:

Oneonone
18-07-2013, 04:04 PM
23 is not really believable, at least judging from the pics...i need to check it out

It appears this is going to be an interesting week with Ada(Tuesday), Tina(thursday), Cobe(Friday) and coco(Sunday) :love:

That's quite a few reports for you to do should make some good reading.

Oneonone
22-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Saw Tina as she walked past me on my way out today that top of hers with the tits and nipples sticking out sure leaves nothing to the imagination and so hot.

henry
25-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Does she only work at 533 or does she work at other shops? She seems to only work at 533 once a week so I am tipping she works elsewhere.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Does she only work at 533 or does she work at other shops? She seems to only work at 533 once a week so I am tipping she works elsewhere.

Good question Henry! I tend to agree with you she probably works somewhere else but I don't know where!

henry
29-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the reply oneonone, Monday is a bad day for me and I enjoyed seeing Tina. Hopefully someone knows where else she works. Cheers.

spitzer
31-07-2013, 05:15 AM
647 might be worth a try, Wednesay...not between 11-1pm ;-}

Thanks for the reply oneonone, Monday is a bad day for me and I enjoyed seeing Tina. Hopefully someone knows where else she works. Cheers.

leer55
31-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Not sure if you guys have had same exp with Tina, but I've just had a session with her where no condom was involved.

Though a bit worried but it is defo the best encounter that I've ever had, after tried around 80+ different ladies (yes I kept a record, and Tina was the first one offerred it).

She used baby oil before dipping onto my dick and started moving up n down right after without a condom. I was really surprised and an unforgettable stroke right outside her pussy after 10 mins of naked punting.

Not sure if she's offering such level of service to all her customers but it would be interesting to hear what you guys encountered.

10/10 at least from my pov.

Oneonone
31-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Not sure if you guys have had same exp with Tina, but I've just had a session with her where no condom was involved.

Though a bit worried but it is defo the best encounter that I've ever had, after tried around 80+ different ladies (yes I kept a record, and Tina was the first one offerred it).

She used baby oil before dipping onto my dick and started moving up n down right after without a condom. I was really surprised and an unforgettable stroke right outside her pussy after 10 mins of naked punting.

Not sure if she's offering such level of service to all her customers but it would be interesting to hear what you guys encountered.

If she is doing bare back with you I would suggest that she is doing it with others. Not a good Idea, and a good reason to give her a miss.

icecream
31-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Here we go again.. Watch the police come out.. Either it is infatuation or trying to destroy the reputation of the PWL.. Good shite.. Fucks it up for everyone concerned.. Nice one.. Unbelievable.. Nfi..

Punter Poontang
31-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Sounds like he's describing a cockslide to me, not necessarily BBFS.

Oneonone
01-09-2013, 08:19 AM

Lets hope you are right bro!

M3
01-09-2013, 09:10 AM

That would my assessment too PP..Why would a lady put oil(mineral?)on something that she intended to take internally?

A good lady..with lube..can work your member between her legs to the extent you don't really know whether you are into the vagina or not..It feels like the real thing..

This lady is experienced so that could be the case.

Either way she is in on Monday so I would not be surprised if she gets booked out. :)

Gucci2012
01-09-2013, 10:55 AM

80+ ladies???? Bro get working on those 80+ AR's that's very useful information your holding...some people would say your post is a bit suspect seeing as how you only joined on the day you posted.

xdrtfc
01-09-2013, 09:26 PM
I saw Tina about a month ago though I didn't post an AR as I was lurking the forums at the time.

In the time of one hour she provided the following for me:
- BBBJ in the shower
- cockslide
- BBBJ on bed with rimming and CIM
- missionary and doggy with the dom
- catbath
- BBBJ on bed with rimming and CIM (again)

While I'm at it I must comment that her CIM was great! After shooting each load she was still on my little bro sucking hard so that the final drops of the shot are out.

She had a nice attitude with her service and made it clear what was and was not provided before the action started. Hence, I don't believe she would provide BBFS and there must have been a misunderstanding above with the non-comdom cockslide.

To be honest I was a bit worried when she started cocksliding because I thought she was gonna stick my little bro in BB but she knew what she was doing and all was well.

No reason to avoid a WL for giving a cockslide right? :)

xdrtfc
01-09-2013, 09:30 PM
That would my assessment too PP..Why would a lady put oil(mineral?)on something that she intended to take internally?

A good lady..with lube..can work your member between her legs to the extent you don't really know whether you are into the vagina or not..It feels like the real thing..

This lady is experienced so that could be the case.

Either way she is in on Monday so I would not be surprised if she gets booked out. :)

Bro, I agree. Tina is definitely experienced and knows what she's doing.

leer55
02-09-2013, 10:57 AM
It might be a cockside, I couldn't recall exactly, but that was defo one of the best. And I'm not sick or ill or anything after had it with her more than a month later :)

markblaze
22-09-2013, 09:02 AM
A saw Tina a couple of weeks ago. She is a taller Chinese lady, all the stats and pics are on 533 website (pics are real).
She has nice set of boobs; enhanced, I think, but I must say it was a very good job because the silicone wasn't obvious to me.
From 45 minutes I spent with her, Tina took a lot of time on a deep throat - 10/10 for an effort in this department.
She was also very responsive in DATY. After that we tried different positions and Tina gave me a particularly good experience in doggy. She was proactive making sure she slides on my cock in deep motions and takes my fellow all the way in. Watching her from behind whilst her sexy bum was bouncing on my cock was a tremendous turn on.
Overall, a great punt.

Oneonone
09-12-2013, 02:09 PM

yes she does work at another shop where she has a different name so I won't post details on here if you want to pm me henry I will let you know.

waynekerr
13-12-2013, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't say 168cm is all that tall but she sure sounds like one hot lady.
Ooh I like 'em tall, short, medium, skinny, round, whatever. It's the DTBJ
that gets me interested.

WayneK.

Oneonone
13-12-2013, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't say 168cm is all that tall but she sure sounds like one hot lady.
Ooh I like 'em tall, short, medium, skinny, round, whatever. It's the DTBJ
that gets me interested.

WayneK.

Must admit I tend to like the small short pocket rockets!

Willoughby533
31-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Tall and tight Tina in today 31/3 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/tina.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/tina.html)

This is one very experienced lady and ready to pleasure you.

**See 533 roster for details**

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: