PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road ADA: My first 2nd time

MaxPunter
16-07-2013, 07:50 PM
I have never returned with the same WL for a second punt...so far

I always thought Cassie would be the exception but, it happened to be ADA and i can't be happier for my first...second time

First time i met Ada i had a sensational session
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36566-ADA-Wonder-Woman-meets-Man-of-Steel
now it was about time to see if the rematch would be equally satisfying

No much words to spend, my previous AR says all already; this girl is sensational, one of the best fuck
Great body, pretty face, sensational BBJ, sweet Gfe nd the tightest WL's pussy you can imagine

I always feel my energies doubled-tripled with Ada

She is late 20's or 30; i usually prefer under 25, but she is the exception
I cannot even imagine how she was in her early 20's, she is still extremely beautiful with the experience on her side as a plus

Guys if you like BBJ/CIM as i do, she is the one
If you like tight pussy as i do...she is the one
If you like tall, slim, trimmed body as i do...she is the one

Only one recommendation: BE GENTLE!
She can't take big dicks or heavy pounding, so ask her if she is ok
I am standard size but today i sensed she was in a bit of pain when i was pounding too hard taken away by the excitement of the situation; so i slowed down...she was shy to tell me

She is deserves to be treated with respect, and will repay you giving you the feeling of making love with your girlfriend

Oneonone
11-08-2013, 06:25 PM
I have never returned with the same WL for a second punt...so far

I always thought Cassie would be the exception but, it happened to be ADA and i can't be happier for my first...second time

First time i met Ada i had a sensational session
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36566-ADA-Wonder-Woman-meets-Man-of-Steel

No much words to spend, my previous AR says all already; this girl is sensational, one of the best fuck
Great body, pretty face, sensational BBJ, sweet Gfe nd the tightest WL's pussy you can imagine

I always feel my energies doubled-tripled with Ada

She is late 20's or 30; i usually prefer under 25, but she is the exception
I cannot even imagine how she was in her early 20's, she is still extremely beautiful with the experience on her side as a plus

Guys if you like BBJ/CIM as i do, she is the one
If you like tight pussy as i do...she is the one
If you like tall, slim, trimmed body as i do...she is the one

Only one recommendation: BE GENTLE!
She can't take big dicks or heavy pounding, so ask her if she is ok
I am standard size but today i sensed she was in a bit of pain when i was pounding too hard taken away by the excitement of the situation; so i slowed down...she was shy to tell me

She is deserves to be treated with respect, and will repay you giving you the feeling of making love with your girlfriend

I always thing if you have a good punt with a lady the first time you see her then the second time is usually even better! Is this your experience with Ada?

MaxPunter
11-08-2013, 08:35 PM
My first time was 1 hr punt and was already great; the second time was only 30 minutes therefore we had no time to "experiment"

I am keen to have another 1 hr session with her; i have had many many sessions this year with young beautiful girls but i have to say the physical pleasure that Ada gave me is still unsurpassed; the other side of the coin is that i prefer young girls (under 25) supposedly "inexperienced"
It suits me to alternat between 533 where i can het a good punt guaranteed and Ginza, Kyoto, Moc where i can pick up young girls

In Sydney we are spoiled by the choice

the wizard
11-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I love the younglings- they are always a guilty pleasure and they can give you a serious Pse,
But let's face it - you sometimes can't beat the older seasoned w/l's for a overall great experience and service.

Oneonone
11-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Must admit I love the more mature ladies went back and tried a young girl last week and regretted it so yes for me Ada is on great punt and her service is second to none. Mind you I still like a change now and then but in the end I seem to keep coming back to Ada.

MaxPunter
12-08-2013, 12:05 AM
I like to fuck with my eyes even more than with my dick; the beauty, the freshness, the excitement, the shyness, the sparkles that a young girls emanates for me are the biggest pleasure
Of course looking a young girl swallowing my dick plays its part too :miao:

Back to Ada, she is great right now and worthy much more than 150 per hour, but i wonder how incredible would have been to meet her when she was 20 yo; i really dont understand how come she didn't find a rich sugardaddy...maybe she just likes to be free from "commitments" and work her way through life
GREAT, GREAT girl

Starstruck
04-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Been trying to see Ada for ages but my bookings keep getting cancelled or swapped... How do you guys manage to get a hold of her?

Batman23
07-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Everytime i book her and arrives at the shop, she is unavailable. Sick, having period or went home ....... Is it just my bad luck???

Oneonone
08-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Everytime i book her and arrives at the shop, she is unavailable. Sick, having period or went home ....... Is it just my bad luck???

She is very popular and you need to book her but if you booked her then it must just be your bad luck unless you have seen her before and she doesn't like you are you are too well hung for her.

Guymartin420
08-02-2014, 02:55 PM

So I wasn't alone! Please read my after report on Ada. Sorry using the phone and can't post a link.

Oneonone
18-02-2014, 04:32 PM
It was great to see Ada again today I haven't seen her for 4 months as I decided to shop around try different girls and different shops.

Ada is just one lovely sexy lady unfortunately her English is some what limited but in MHO she gives one of the best BBBJ in the business and I just love sucking those titties and licking that sweet pussy.

Willoughby533
17-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Ada.. one of 533's most popular ladies returns today 17/6

Sweet, beautiful and sparkle..

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html)

**See 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)