PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Wonderful Wednesday Tiffany/Doris/Yumi - Shop 5 / 71 Archer St, Chatswood - 9411 3881

sunshinemassage
17-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Wednesdays:

Tiffany (China): tall, elegant, medium busty, model beauty,

Doris (Korea): so pretty & cute, medium busty, good service,

Yumi (Japan): attractive, good service, very busty.

Quality service for discerning gentlemen.
Exquisite premises and wonderful relaxation setting.
Shower room available for your convenience.

Let the cares of your day be massaged away.

Warm regards,
Sunshine Massage.

sunshinemassage
17-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Have a nice day.

Regards,
Sunshine Massage.:smile:

sunshinemassage
17-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Good afternoon gentlemen.
It's a beautiful day.

Regards,
Sunshine Massage.

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2013, 04:39 PM
I know the feeling dodgybastard, I had a similar experience at SunShine Massage Chatswood with a girl called Tiffany.

I went there a couple of weeks ago. I rang first to see if any of the girls I'd seen before were working. I had seen two different girls before and they were quite good. Anyhow they were not working that day so I booked Tiffany. The receptionist said she was tall with a model figure and had an attractive face. I got there on time and was told that she was not ready and would be a couple of minutes. I had booked for an hour and was shown to the room. Tiffany came in ten minutes later and without asking what sort of massage I wanted she asked me for $120. Having been there before I knew it was $60 for a straight massage and $120 for btb. Tiffany was tall like the receptionist said and looked to have a great figure but her face was average. I gave her the $120 and she left the room while I got ready. She came back about 5 minutes later and started with the massage, she was fully clothed. The massage was average and she looked very disinterested. This went on for 30 mins and then she asked me to turn over and without taking her clothes off she gave a hj. She said buy and left the room. I looked at the clock and noticed that there was another 20 minutes left. I got dressed and walked out of the room and was going to complain to the receptionist but there was nobody there, so I went home very angry and will never go back there again.

They lost me as a customer. I think this is the best way to complain.

Even though I have been a member of this forum for quite a while this is my first post. Hope it was ok. Just wanted to warn brother punters about Tiffany at SunShine Massage Chatswood.

This review belongs here !!

Cheers

:cool2: