PDA

View Full Version : General talk Couldn't go thru with it

Melbman002
17-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Wound up in Syd anyway this week and found myself in town. Walked past the entrance to one of the massage shops a few times, but couldn't go through with it.

Even tho it's a huge fantasy of mine and my relationship has been sex-free for a while, it just didn't feel right.

Not worried about her finding out, but just not ready to take the step for myself just yet.

No judgement implied on any of you guys of course. I may yet reconsider but I guess I don't know how it would affect my perception of my relationship. It's not something I'm ready to risk just yet.

Yadda yadda yadda. Silly I know, but you gotta do what's right for yourself.

Hope you don't mind if I still ask questions.

Mozilla
17-07-2013, 04:47 PM
.... dont get why you are even on this forum.........

hornydevil76
17-07-2013, 05:35 PM
I am guessing but i think he is saying that he got scared of that first step into the pond. he knows he is going to get wet but he is worried/scared because he can't see the bottom to make sure he can get back out.

Punter Poontang
17-07-2013, 05:54 PM

Cos there's fuck all else to do in Melbourne. :-P

punterian
17-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah. Once you start its hard to go back

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Wound up in Syd anyway this week and found myself in town. Walked past the entrance to one of the massage shops a few times, but couldn't go through with it.

Even tho it's a huge fantasy of mine and my relationship has been sex-free for a while, it just didn't feel right.

Not worried about her finding out, but just not ready to take the step for myself just yet.

No judgement implied on any of you guys of course. I may yet reconsider but I guess I don't know how it would affect my perception of my relationship. It's not something I'm ready to risk just yet.

Hi Brother Melbman,

Thanks for sharing.

There is not right or wrong for punt or not to punt. Just whatever you feel is right for you and no regret afterwards.

Put it this way, if you want, you can always punt anywhere, anytime !

But if you have been faithful to your lady, that's something very special and you should cherish that! Because all it takes is one punt and it will never be the same again, you can never look straight into her eyes and tell her honestly that you have never cheated on her (whether in an affairs or with WL or ML - haha, we can all argue that RnT (no sex) is not cheating, but it's a start anyway!! who are we kidding ??)

So, hopefully you will be getting some soon back home, good job, strong minded/good self control you have, you shall be congratulated.

BTW, if you want to stay loyal and on track with your relationship, you better stay away from the forum, it's too much temptation here brother!

Believe me, I know, I used to only go one massage every second week for a very long time before I came across this forum, look at me now, so bloody addictive and could not dig myself out of the habits.

May be take a break from the forum and regain some composure or sanity or whatever you call it, and just work with the good one you got back home OK.

All the best.

Cheers

:smile:

birch
17-07-2013, 06:42 PM
That first step is rather high, I agree. But most importantly, after you take that step its a slippery slope indeed.

Eureka
17-07-2013, 07:08 PM
I am guessing but i think he is saying that he got scared of that first step into the pond. he knows he is going to get wet but he is worried/scared because he can't see the bottom to make sure he can get back out.

Well done Bro Horny !!
Perfect simile of what I also think Bro Mexican went through
Very inciteful !!

World citizen
17-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Nice one! I also dont punt during relarionships. Punted dozens of times last year but not once since ive been seeing my current girl. Not a moral decison for me - just feels right, cheers

IamSam
17-07-2013, 07:30 PM

misery loves company ;)

rooter
17-07-2013, 07:33 PM
I reckon I have got a better chance of understanding Quantum Physics than this post.
I guess the bottom line is you just do what feels right.
If it doesn't feel right then don't go ahead with it.

hoshimoony
17-07-2013, 07:46 PM
But if you have been faithful to your lady, that's something very special and you should cherish that! Because all it takes is one punt and it will never be the same again, you can never look straight into her eyes and tell her honestly that you have never cheated on her (whether in an affairs or with WL or ML - haha, we can all argue that RnT (no sex) is not cheating, but it's a start anyway!! who are we kidding ??)

So, hopefully you will be getting some soon back home, good job, strong minded/good self control you have, you shall be congratulated.

BTW, if you want to stay loyal and on track with your relationship, you better stay away from the forum, it's too much temptation here brother!

+1 on that!

I spent a few years stuck in that step for the exact same reasons. Don't do it while it doesn't feel right - once you step your foot in, things won't be the same again.
But I can understand that you're still curious even when you're in that situation, so keep gathering intel to equip yourself for the day when you feel ready :)

IExperiment
17-07-2013, 07:52 PM

Your here cause you need some encouragement, all good you will get there. So at the moment you dont know where your heading and once you taste the fruits you might surpass some players here we will never know until you take the plunge. Good Luck.

Sextus
17-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I was punting before I had this lovely sex driven girlfriend and when she took off to New York on a long trip that I was going to join her on later, after a mere few days of internal struggle I went out on the punt. I did feel guilty about this.

But I have to nobly say here that I didn't go through with it - I just couldn't go through with it...

...because I didn't like anyone in the line ups at the shops I visited!

Ha Ha!

Meanwhile she went a bit funny on the phone for a few days before confessing to me that she'd already opened her legs up over there in New York!

Ha Ha - the joke was back on me!

I flew over a few weeks later and we spent the month rooting like rattlesnakes. Ha ha!

Probably at that point I should have realised that I am somewhat of a libertine. I sure know that now!

CunningLinguist
17-07-2013, 08:09 PM

Thanks for sharing, keep asking questions if you want.
If you are not sure then don't feel pressured.
If you don't start punting you will save alot of money ...

CunningLinguist
17-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi Brother Melbman,

Thanks for sharing.

There is not right or wrong for punt or not to punt. Just whatever you feel is right for you and no regret afterwards.

Put it this way, if you want, you can always punt anywhere, anytime !

Believe me, I know, I used to only go one massage every second week for a very long time before I came across this forum, look at me now, so bloody addictive and could not dig myself out of the habits.

May be take a break from the forum and regain some composure or sanity or whatever you call it, and just work with the good one you got back home OK.

All the best.

Cheers

:smile:

Well said!

Gringo
17-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Sex drive is only secondary only to eating , drinking and sleeping. Don't suppress the fantasies that can be satisfied so easily without hurting anyone, its part of who we are and can be very therapeutic .

I say go for it, its only sex . You will still be there for your partner when she needs you .

Good luck, you won't regret it.

Sextus
17-07-2013, 09:21 PM
It is a wonderul way to feel really alive, to really embrace life, I have found.

These young women are giving me more than sex. Or rather, the feeling I get from their vitality is more than I used to feel as a younger man. This feeling lasts and lasts, long after I have quit the naked embraces of these vital, young, beautiful women.

World citizen
17-07-2013, 09:34 PM
I love punting and would never criticise the lifestyle, but im wondering if you'd still have the same 'its only sex, all that matters is that youre there to support your partner when she needs you' philosophy if the tables were turned and you caught your wife swallowing her co-workers cock?!

Sex drive is only secondary only to eating , drinking and sleeping. Don't suppress the fantasies that can be satisfied so easily without hurting anyone, its part of who we are and can be very therapeutic .

I say go for it, its only sex . You will still be there for your partner when she needs you .

Good luck, you won't regret it.

wilisno
17-07-2013, 09:43 PM

I can relate to that. It took me a couple of years to take the first step. Even then I often came out with regret, either I couldn't perform or just lost interest midway, the feeling of guilt played a big part in it although the relationship was over by then.

It went on for a couple more years this way with only occasional punts until I met a girl who gave me a 100% GFE and she actually restored my confidence, I kept seeing her and only her for 2 years until she retired and the rest is history ! :miao:

So, a girl with good GFE is what you need, and you need to have sex to maintain a healthy life-style !

Sextus
17-07-2013, 10:19 PM
im wondering if you'd still have the same 'its only sex, all that matters is that youre there to support your partner when she needs you' philosophy if the tables were turned and you caught your wife swallowing her co-workers cock?!

World Citizen, I can always rely on you for a reality check when I start getting all poetic and philosophical! :shout:

catbob
17-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Good on ya Melbman002!

I'm not one to judge, but it sounds like you made the right choice for your circumstances.

I'm pissed after watching the game, so I'll risk inciting the other bros when I say punting is best left to us single guys (and bros in open relationships too, I guess)

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Good on ya Melbman002!

I'm not one to judge, but it sounds like you made the right choice for your circumstances.

I'm pissed after watching the game, so I'll risk inciting the other bros when I say punting is best left to us single guys (and bros in open relationships too, I guess)

Punting is for anyone with enough money and an uncontrollable urge to fuck beautiful women, although quite often we settle for less ...

Sextus
18-07-2013, 12:39 AM
an uncontrollable urge to fuck beautiful women ...

Controlling it sounds like considerably less fun!

However, I am developing the idea that there is much more than mere fun involved.

Gringo
18-07-2013, 06:46 AM
I love punting and would never criticise the lifestyle, but im wondering if you'd still have the same 'its only sex, all that matters is that youre there to support your partner when she needs you' philosophy if the tables were turned and you caught your wife swallowing her co-workers cock?!

I'll try to explain . I wouldn't find my wife with the neighbours cock down her throat because my wife loves me, I keep her sexually satisfied and I make sure I don't neglect her or take her for granted. If she was playing up it means I failed.
Even if I punted during the day I dig deep and fuck the wife at home so she can feel comforted , relaxed , have a big orgasm and forget about any problems for a while. If I spend money on myself I always make sure I spend money on her. If she needs me I will drop everything and I'm there for her. I am married once and for ever.

I have lots of faults , one is I like to punt. I like to live out those fantasies because I can. Punting is fun , sex without commitment and it makes me happy. I'm just an average bloke and like most blokes I'm programmed to sow the seeds of love. Punting lets me do that without hurting anyone. Maybe that doesn't fit with your moral code but come and talk to me after your've been married for thirty years.

World citizen
18-07-2013, 09:10 AM
making sure you save enough cum to give your wife a quick squirt after youve been shagged a prostitute? buying her a present after being on the punt to show the little lady she's special? ...

you sound like a good man gringo - your wife is very lucky to have you

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I'll try to explain . I wouldn't find my wife with the neighbours cock down her throat because my wife loves me, I keep her sexually satisfied and I make sure I don't neglect her or take her for granted. If she was playing up it means I failed.
Even if I punted during the day I dig deep and fuck the wife at home so she can feel comforted , relaxed , have a big orgasm and forget about any problems for a while. If I spend money on myself I always make sure I spend money on her. If she needs me I will drop everything and I'm there for her. I am married once and for ever.

I have lots of faults , one is I like to punt. I like to live out those fantasies because I can. Punting is fun , sex without commitment and it makes me happy. I'm just an average bloke and like most blokes I'm programmed to sow the seeds of love. Punting lets me do that without hurting anyone. Maybe that doesn't fit with your moral code but come and talk to me after your've been married for thirty years.

+1 !! Like, Like, Like !!

Brother Gringo!

You're the champ! You just summed up perfectly my 30 years of marriage as well !!

I think we happily married but still very horny dirty old man just have one invisible moral line to observe, leave all the unfaithfulness inside the shop with the WLs and MLs !

Once outside, we resume the role of perfectly faithful and loving husband!

No girl friend, no mistress, no affairs, just pure financial transactions and no emotional involvements !!

My line is still intact !

Cheers

wilisno
18-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Well ! If one's addicted to something, anything, he can always find an excuse to justify his action. I was a smoker, chain smoker, I could always talk myself out of the feeling of guilt, but for the same reason, I found an excuse to quit !

So there's no right or wrong to it, it's the individual's preference !

Sextus
18-07-2013, 04:04 PM
making sure you save enough cum to give your wife a quick squirt after youve been shagged a prostitute? buying her a present after being on the punt to show the little lady she's special? ...

you sound like a good man gringo - your wife is very lucky to have you

World Citizen, I like Gringo's reasoning and I also like the abrasive, dash of cold water comments you are given to making.

In the Shakespeare's time, voices from the standing room section of the Globe Theatre would sound, commenting on the conceits of the play - and which the actors would try to ignore. So yours is a long tradition! Feel free to direct your talents at me anytime, should I warrant it. I like contrast and colour, even if your remarks are more often "off-colour." :D :D

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Controlling it sounds like considerably less fun!

However, I am developing the idea that there is much more than mere fun involved.

I am sure you will enlighten us once you have completed your sabbatical :)

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 09:07 PM
World Citizen, I like Gringo's reasoning and I also like the abrasive, dash of cold water comments you are given to making.

In the Shakespeare's time, voices from the standing room section of the Globe Theatre would sound, commenting on the conceits of the play - and which the actors would try to ignore. So yours is a long tradition! Feel free to direct your talents at me anytime, should I warrant it. I like contrast and colour, even if your remarks are more often "off-colour." :D :D

Sounds like an invitation to me ... :)

Sextus
18-07-2013, 10:05 PM
I am sure you will enlighten us once you have completed your sabbatical :)

It only appears like I am on a sabbatical CL, I have a friend staying here and I am using stolen moments to try to complete some reviews.

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 10:20 PM
It only appears like I am on a sabbatical CL, I have a friend staying here and I am using stolen moments to try to complete some reviews.

Hopefully it is a lady friend and you are collecting the rent :)

CunningLinguist
19-07-2013, 09:30 AM
in my experiences, punting is like the pringles ad - you pop, you just cant stop!

For a time, i was in your position. Always wanted to try, but worried about how it would change things.

Eventually I tried R&T, telling myself never full service.
Then one day a full service freebie with a really hot ML in a session that went too far.
And now, I can't seem to stop.

While I enjoy my punting, in many ways, I wish I hadn't taken that very first step.

Its a slippery slope, my friend! Proceed with caution.

Yeah in my early days I used to do RnT thinking I wasn't cheating ...
Then I got adventurous, started fingering the ML, started giving BFE, got some CBJ, got on to DATY, then finally FS ...
The rest is history ...

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah in my early days I used to do RnT thinking I wasn't cheating ...
Then I got adventurous, started fingering the ML, started giving BFE, got some CBJ, got on to DATY, then finally FS ...
The rest is history ...

All of the above happened with the same ML ? inside the same 30 min session??.............haha

You were a very busy boy brother CL ! What about part I ??

CunningLinguist
19-07-2013, 10:06 AM
All of the above happened with the same ML ? inside the same 30 min session??.............haha

You were a very busy boy brother CL ! What about part I ??

I wish, no this wasn't in the one session.
This particular ML from years back used to ask me to do FS, but I said no cos I thought it would be cheating ...
I used to give alot of massages also, great way to explore their bodies, inside and out !

Mozilla
19-07-2013, 03:40 PM
dont you love HIT & RUN posts!

we havent heard a single post reply from Melbourne dude

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2013, 04:18 PM
dont you love HIT & RUN posts!

we havent heard a single post reply from Melbourne dude

Haha, Brother Moz,

Go easy on our Melbourne cousin, may be he has listened to my suggestion to take a break from the forum...........lol

You must know how addictive this forum and AR could do to someone who is sitting on the fence ready to jump !!

He may be back if he couldn't shake off his own horny demons !

Good luck to him.

cheers

:cool2:

ALittleToTheLeft
19-07-2013, 07:30 PM
I give it 2 to 3 months more of sexless relationship joy before he caves . . . . . .

I've been there, and there are always a couple of false starts before taking the plunge

Nothing to be ashamed of at the end of the day, most of the attached men I know who punt are good men