PDA

View Full Version : General talk Question on the search function

puntbook
17-07-2013, 10:25 PM
The search function is great for finding something particular that you are looking for, but what do you do when the results come up in a thread that is 50, 60, or 70 pages long?

My questions is how do I go straight to the page that has the keyword I'm looking for instead of going through 50 pages one at a time?

Any help from other members or moderators is appreciated.

wilisno
17-07-2013, 10:27 PM
The search function is great for finding something particular that you are looking for, but what do you do when the results come up in a thread that is 50, 60, or 70 pages long?

My questions is how do I go straight to the page that has the keyword I'm looking for instead of going through 50 pages one at a time?

Any help from other members or moderators is appreciated.Put more information in your search to narrow down to your tatget.

catbob
18-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Put more information in your search to narrow down to your tatget.

He means on a thread spanning many pages, is there a way to go to the page/pages matching the search terms. I recently had a look at the video share section and noticed this... there are many 60+ page of JAV threads there, I went elsewhere though, I don't come to aus99 for pr0n (akiba's still my #1 for JAV)

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2013, 01:16 AM

Any help from other members or moderators is appreciated.

Once you are inside the long thread, you can use the search thread function and start again inside that particular thread!

Cheers

wilisno
18-07-2013, 01:18 AM
He means on a thread spanning many pages, is there a way to go to the page/pages matching the search terms. I recently had a look at the video share section and noticed this... there are many 60+ page of JAV threads there, I went elsewhere though, I don't come to aus99 for pr0n (akiba's still my #1 for JAV)
Of course I know what he means, that's why I said more information so it can narrow down to even that single post !

CunningLinguist
18-07-2013, 09:50 AM

Do you mean this site: http://www.akiba-web.com/

There is some seriously weird shit happenng here ...
Shame it is censored.