PDA

View Full Version : 137 Morgan Street, Beverly Hills

ladokha28
18-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Heard something about this place?? ??
Says it just near Beverly Hills Station. Any Info of this shop guys???

Found out about this place...says Erotic Massage for $55 one hour???

ANy info Bros>>???

tonyphil55
19-07-2013, 09:03 AM
At $55 for an hour why don't you try it out and let us all know what its like.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Heard something about this place?? ??
Says it just near Beverly Hills Station. Any Info of this shop guys???

Found out about this place...says Erotic Massage for $55 one hour???

ANy info Bros>>???

If they say erotic massage at $55/hr, that's probably misleading as I doubt anything other than part I will be included in that!

However, for some really experienced MLs with sensual hands, part I could be seriously erotic too which lead you into a part ii you can't refuse !!

Leng, Mimi, Lisa, Yuki just to name a few!

Will be interesting to know if in fact they have this level of talents in the shop??

Cheers

chuck69
20-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Older house, older premises. Mamasan is just a plain average lady with a couple of not too young ladies providing massage and full service. Cost is about 80-90 for F/S. Rooms basic without shower. I had visited Ci Ci who gives a great cat bath with BBBJ who works Fridays. Also works at 28 Vincent Street. Very average but nice lady. Waiting room is just a shared lounge room. Not good for those a bit shy.

cato
09-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Person's Name: YoYo

Establishment : 137 Morgan Street Beverly Hills

Date of Visit: Saturday 07/06/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: (02) 9150 7236

Hours of Business: 10.00am - 7.00pm

Rates: $150 per hour

Size/shape: Maybe 8-10, great rounded butt and narrow waist, nice C cups, big round nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: Massage, BBBJ, FS

My first visit to this place as I usually visit YoYo at North Strathfield. I was pleasantly surprised at the venue, nice little house and reasonably discrete to get in and out of after dark.

The communal shower was clean with plenty of hot water and clean towels. The rooms were nice and spacious with a large bed and massage table.

I had a fun session with Yoyo as I've been seeing her for a while and she knows what I like. Doing it on a bed with her for the first time was also a lot of fun.

Yoyo gives a decent but not fantastic massage but her BBBJ skills are excellent. She'll keep going for as long as you like. Sex was great in all positions as usual.

Yoyo works here 3 days a week, Sat Sun & Mon. For those who like MILFS this is not a bad place.

Oneonone
09-06-2014, 07:58 PM
I went there a few years ago the receptionist on a week end at least use to be the owners daughter she was a student but didn't offer any massage or full service. I used to see a lady actually saw a couple they were more mature working ladies and quite good at full service.

cato
09-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Hi Oneonone,

Yoyo introduced me to the owner when I walked in. She looked like a friendly lady and was still quite attractive for a GILF... LOL
Judging by her looks, then her daughter must have been quite a looker too??

waynekerr
10-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Thanks guys,

I guess Beverly Hills will be going on my list.

WayneK.

Oneonone
10-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Hi Oneonone,

Yoyo introduced me to the owner when I walked in. She looked like a friendly lady and was still quite attractive for a GILF... LOL
Judging by her looks, then her daughter must have been quite a looker too??

Yes but she wasn't interested in working or not while mum was about???

Mr Crash and Burn
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I remember her as well ...hehehe

cato
12-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Yes but she wasn't interested in working or not while mum was about???

LOL... why wouldn't mum want her to promote the family business??

I remember her as well ...hehehe

Oh come on Mr C & B, your laugh surely means you know more... pray tell!!! LOL

cato
22-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : 137 Morgan St Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 27/08/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : 10.00am-7.00pm

Rates : $90 for 1/2 hr

Size/shape : typical milf body - medium size 10 , C cups nice lady.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC - typical milf features - not pretty not ugly

Services Provided : BBBJ+FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Comments:

Apologies for the late review - still playing catch up with a few of them...

After reading some reviews of Eva at this establishment, I decided to give her a try. I usually always see Yoyo here, who has been a favorite for some time.

She's your typical average looking MLC milf, with a good and friendly nature. Decent set of tits which are good handfuls and all natural. She's not fat or chubby but carries a few extra pounds.

Her best skill is a deep throat BBBJ, probably the best I've had in ages. This lady knows how to suck a cock, and she'll keep going for as long as you want.

Her BBBJ was so good in fact, I let her keep going for most of the half hour session, while playing with her ample tits. With about 5 mins to go I asked for a condom, then bent her over the massage table and drove her home in doggie. She has a round but smooth backside and didn't mind being pounded firmly. Cleaned me up and after a quick shower I was on my way.

I'd probably return just for her BBBJ alone, however my regular Yoyo might get upset if I start seeing other girls at this establishment...

cato
22-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Re: A lady called May who also works here.

One night a few months ago, I was waiting for my appointment with Yoyo, who was running a few mins late. The mamasan put me in a different room and I took a seat on a chair. Hanging on the clothing rack behind the door, there was a dress and a bra which caught my attention. Being a boob lover I couldn't help but notice how large the cups on that bra were. I'd estimate easily DD or even E cups

I tried to sneak a peek at the bra size label but just as I was about to get up and look, a very pretty lady in a bathrobe entered the room and grabbed her clothes. It was hard to see anything under the bath robe, however she was a voluptuous lady, with very smooth and darker skin. Almost SEA or perhaps even Phillo looking (although some MLC ladies can have similar skin and features) She seemed a little embarrassed at having to grab her clothes, but when I asked her name she smiled broadly and said 'May'. She then rushed out of the door.

I telephoned about a week later to see when she was working but I was told she was on holidays, which often means she's left and isn't coming back... However, when I rang in early November to make a booking with Yoyo (I always ask who else is working) I was told that May was also working. I asked if she was a very busty lady the mamasan said yes, she's very beautiful.

I'm guessing this is the same May back from holidays, but unfortunately she only works on Saturdays and Mondays which are the same days that Yoyo is there.

I know I shouldn't be reluctant to book someone else even if my regular is there, but I still feel a bit awkward as Yoyo and I get on very well (but I suppose I mustn't forget that I'm a punter and she's a hooker and that we engage in a business transaction and we're not dating)

On that note, I think I've just convinced myself to book May (or perhaps a double with Yoyo??) LOL

Surely some fellow punters on this forum have seen or sampled May, yet there are no reviews of her?? Any info would be greatly appreciated - sharing is caring!

Oneonone
23-11-2014, 02:51 PM
I haven't been there for 5 years ( my how time flies ) I used to see a Milf maybe even a Gilf For full service, I have never seen any younger girls there apart from the receptionist.

Maybe. I should have put the hard word on her? It's usually only the Dollar value!

cato
29-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Person's Names : May & Yoyo

Date of Visit : 22/11/2014

Rates : $90 for 1/2 hr, $ 150 for 1 hour (had to pay $300 for the double)

Ages : late 30's-40's

Size/shape :

Yoyo: as previously described

May: Slim but curvy size 8, C cup bolt ons but a good job, fairer skin than I remember, long straight hair and pretty face with a very sexy vibe about her.
(May has a large flower tattoo on her abdomen, possibly to hide some stretch marks - but she had quite a good mid section for her age)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ from Yoyo, CBJ from May +FS from both.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!!!

Comments:

Firstly, apologies for the late review as I've only been able to catch up now, it's been a very busy few weeks leading up to christmas, as it would have been for many of us.

Secondly, My memory of the very brief encounter with May some time ago didn't entirely match up with her actual description so let me clarify. May was wearing a thick bath robe last time which made her appear a little curvier than she actually is. The dark room also led me to believe her skin was darker but she's much fairer in reality. Otherwise she still has an impressive set of tits (bolt ons, but the skin covering them is real and it's a good job). She has a pretty face (IMO) and a very sexy vibe about her. She is a very firm size 8. The tattoo on her abdomen was a bit of a turn off but it's not grossly offensive and some might say tastefully done.

After turning myself on by posting the info about May, I couldn't resist and texted Yoyo to see if she would be happy to do a double and she immediately responded with a yes. When I suggested May, she replied that she was going to suggest her too. It turns out they get on very well together and I made a booking and headed over there.

Greeted at the door by Yoyo and the friendly mamasan. I really like the vibe of this place, it's very clean and I love the fact that the rooms have full size beds as well as a massage table.

Yoyo introduced me to May who gave me a hug and kiss to make me feel welcome. Off to the shower and I had trouble containing my excitement, as I knew I was going to be in for one hot session....

Some of you would know this feeling: you are so worked up that you have a slight buzz flowing through your limbs, and the excitement gets your cock so rock hard that you know it's going to be virtually immune to any sort of stimulation. That's when you know it's going to take a lot of effort to blow, which means you can fuck forever, which only gets you more excited and so the cycle goes.

We started on the bed with Yoyo kissing me passionately while May went to town on my balls and shaft. At first I though she was teasing but then she apologised and asked if she could put on a condom. She said she had a cut in her mouth and didn't want to BBBJ or DFK on this occasion. I told her it was fine and while I prefer BBBJ I'm also happy when I see a WL making an effort to protect her health (and mine). May then started a very good CBJ, taking the full length and greedily devouring my rod. This lady sure knows her way around a cock...

Meanwhile Yoyo was alternating between offering me her tits and clean shaven pussy and DFKs. After a few minutes of this I took May and guided her on top of me and she slid herself on top of me and started to build up a good rhythm in CG. I then got her shift around into reverse CG and enjoyed watching my rod sliding in and out of her while her firm cheeks bounced up and down.

I then positioned May on the edge of the bed in missionary and went to town on her. I was still as hard as a rock with no way of blowing. I've been seeing Yoyo regularly for a few years and I get on very well with her, so it was all the more exciting having her watch me fuck another woman's brains out. May was a good sport and happily took the pounding with gentle moans to encourage me.

Eventually it was Yoyo's turn, but before fucking her I wanted my rod in her soft warm familiar mouth first. She removed the dom and cleaned me up with some wet wipes and started her expert BBBJ. There are few happier places for my rod than Yoyo's mouth. Over the years, she has worked out how I like my BBBJs and she never disappoints. After a few minutes of this I asked for the dom and bent her over the massage table. If you're an arse man, Yoyo's butt is something to behold. She has a narrow waist but a full round peach shaped bottom and coupled with her typical smooth asian skin it's a butt lovers dream. I pounded her vigorously in doggie for a few minutes and then laid her on the massage table in side saddle and pounded away. All the while May was kissing and licking my neck and ears, whispering words of encouragement. Eventually I flipped Yoyo back over into standing doggie, if anything was going to get me to blow it was the sight of her magnificent arse and my rod sliding in and out between those beautiful big cheeks. While pumping away, I wondered if she'd ever let me fuck her arse because I think I'd pay good money for the privilege... But now wasn't the time to ask.... LOL

Although one shouldn't be shy to ask, in all the times I've seen her I never asked to blow in her mouth (because I'd sure love to). So reading hyperguy55's review about her letting him CIM without prompting made me very happy (thanks for sharing hyperguy55). I'll be asking next time...

I drove her home in doggie as usual and with all the excitement I blew so hard I thought I'd burst the condom.

I was lovingly cleaned up by these two lovely ladies and as there were a few minutes left on the clock, they both offered to massage me. I happily accepted and having two pairs of hands on my back was just the icing on this threesome cake. I showered left there on cloud 9 and the buzz of this amazing encounter lasted for the rest of the day.

I apologise if this review is a bit self indulgent, but it's the only way that I could capture and share how good a time I had...

I'll be back often for Yoyo and occasionally I might treat myself to another of these awesome threesomes....

Cheers,
Cato.

cato
09-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Person's Names : Susan & Yoyo

Date of Visit : Monday 23/05/2014

Rates : $90 for 1/2 hr, $ 150 for 1 hour (had to pay $300 for the double)

Ages : late 30's-early 40's

Size/shape :

Yoyo: as previously described

Susan: NOT EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEA - about a size 14 BBW, short and chunky, big round bubble butt with a big D to DD set of firm tits which point downwards, small button nipples. Note: she has a rather big belly, which may turn some punters off. She has a cheeky looking face and IMO attractive. Once you get her going she absolutely loves being fucked!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both MLC - Yoyo tells me Susan is from the north of China

Services Provided : BBBJ and CFS from both.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!!!

Comments:

I visit Yoyo at this place regularly. I haven't posted about her in a while as she's been extensively reviewed and she still gives a great service. On the last occasion that I was in the mood for a threesome I messaged Yoyo to recommend a WL with whom she'd be happy to do a double. Last time it was Yoyo and May. I'm not sure if May still works here but I haven't heard her name mentioned for a while so I guess not.

In the mood for a double once more, I called Yoyo and she suggested Susan without hesitation. She did warn me that she was a bit on the chubby side, but that didn't faze me as I'm very fond of chunky big busted asian ladies...

Made the booking and arrived to be greeted by Yoyo. Susan was busy with another punter so after I showered Yoyo started the proceedings with her signature BBBJ. Susan walked in a few minutes later and I introduced myself to her while sitting naked on the massage table with Yoyo kneeling in front of me with my rock hard cock in her mouth!

"Hi Susan, nice to meet you..." LOL

I liked what I saw, she's a nicely formed BBW with her only flaw being a rather big belly, but if you're a fan of BBWs and can get over that she's a good find.

I have this funny thing happening when doing doubles... I get so worked up that my rod goes bone hard (like a painful morning mongrel) and is devoid of any feeling. This makes it very hard to blow, which makes you realise that you can fuck for the whole session - which only gets you more worked up and makes it even harder to blow...

She undressed and got into the action. She wiped my rod down with a wet wipe and commenced her BBBJ. At first her BBBJ was pretty ordinary. She would just lick the tip and swirl her tongue around, but with a bit of gentle encouragement she relented and was blowing nicely.

Yoyo asked if I'd like to fuck Susan and I nodded in furious agreement... On with the rubber and I bent Susan over on the side of the bed to view her nice big bubble butt. I worked up a nice rhythm in doggie and before long I was pounding her hard. At first she tried the fake moans and kept this up for a little while, but then stopped when she realised that I wasn't going to cum anytime soon and that she was going to get fucked for most of the session. Yoyo was positioning herself with some gymnastic moves to offer me her shaven pussy to dine on and I took a few licks while trying to keep up a steady rhythm pounding Susan. After about 15 minutes, Yoyo said to swap condoms and after a quick tyre change Yoyo climbed on top of me on the massage table. She rode me in cowgirl for a little while, with Susan offering me her big knockers to suck and nibble on. She has little button nipples which are nothing like Yoyo's big round ones.

After Yoyo riding me for a while I told her that I wanted another crack at Susan (after all, I see Yoyo all the time so I might as well make the most of Susan's company). Quick change of rubbers and back to the edge of the bed for some more doggie. Gave Susan another good rogering while grabbing handfuls of big firm tits and slapping that bubble butt. Yoyo was kneeling on the side of the bed facing me and I was alternating between Yoyo's tits and DFKs with her.

Eventually I flipped Susan over and gave it to her in mish on the edge of the bed. The beds here are a bit low, so I repositioned her on the massage table which is at the right height to be standing up straight while pounding away in mish. I was a long way away from blowing so I gave it everything I had while watching her big tits bounce in unison with every thrust.

It was in the middle of getting hammered like this when Susan broke into a huge smile, probably when she realised how much I was enjoying myself fucking her brains out. It was at this point that she appeared to be getting right into the sex and was going off. I had a quick glance at the clock and saw that we had 10 minutes left of the hour session. I rolled Susan over onto her side and entered her in side saddle and pumped her like this for a few more minutes before I finally blew into the rubber.

Both ladies cleaned me up and as we had about 5 more minutes left, Yoyo said to get on the massage table and they gave me a nice and sensual massage to finish off the session.

I showered and walked out of there like a brand new man... I'll be back often for Susan. This lady pushes all of my buttons but as always - tastes and mileages do vary...

Hopefully she works on another day when Yoyo is not there as I'd feel a bit slack taking only Susan for a session while Yoyo was on the same shift.

Sorry once more for a long winded and self indulgent review but that's the only way that I could recount one of the best sessions I've had in a very long time.

Cheers,
Cato