PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Tina: Satisfied but not impressed

MaxPunter
18-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I always had great sessions in the last few weeks at 533, today i wanted to meet Nina but the roster was changed at the last minute and she was replaced by Tina

Girl Name: Tina
Date of visit: 18 July 2013
Pictures: http://533willoughby.com.au/tina.html
Size: 6; 168 cm
Body type: Tall and slim
Tits: C size...enhanced; not a latest technology boobs job
skin feautures: tanned, failry smooth
Hair: Long, jet black
Pussy: completely shaved..thanks god otherwise my bro would have been lost in that thick bush
Service provided: LFK, BBBJ, FS, COB
Cost: 30 min $90
Best features: Extremely tight pussy

Today i found particularly difficult to evaluate my session
I am not particularly impressed by Tina, in terms of look or service, but i cannot say i am not satisfied; on the contrary i had a great fuck
I think is mainly due to her extremely nice tight pussy, it felt so good inside; i was hard as a rock for all the time and i gave her a very good pounding for the whole session

She started with the usual nipple licking and soon moved to BBBJ

I would rate her BBBJ as 6, it's an average between:
Tongue action: 6 Good work on the tip, but no lapping
Deep Throat: 8 She could swallow almost entirely my bro, impressive!
Sucking: 4 Not enough sucking, too light...needs improvement

Since i was not enjoying too much the BBBJ i asked to go for the pussy action; glad i did bcz that was the highlight of the session
She is extremely tight..i did fuck her very very hard, and she seemed to enjoy; in her very funny english she was saying: "good cock, very hard, last long good, your girlfriend lucky, ..."; i had to refrain myself many time to burst laughing
I had to do all the work, she rode me only for 1-2 minutes but it wasn't great; maybe she was tired or she just prefers to be passive

Time was up and i was still pounding, so i asked her to finish in her mouth
The BBBJ was not strong enough to make me release the load so she switched between HJ and BJ until i finally finished exploding right on her face
"too much, too much" she cried out, and then "good fuck, i liked, strong man" and so on.....
I guess she says this to every man, but i have to say i was quite inspired indeed today :cool2:

At the end i have to say i was satisfied, purely from a sex enjoyment perspective, but for sure is not an experience to be remembered
She is not my type, but i am sure she will satisfy a lot of gents out there

In conclusion:

Look: 6
GFE: No
Sex: 7
BBBJ: 6
Return Factor: Not for me

benife
18-07-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm intrigued to try especially with "extremely tight pussy" ! 533 so far has been good to me, but from the pic, she looks pretty old for my preference. They need some young SYT with the same level of service of Ada/Shelly/Lilly!

MaxPunter
19-07-2013, 12:07 AM
I prefer much younger too, but it is extremely unlikely to have Ada's or Cobe's service from a young girl
It's a trade off, this period i am enjoying the experience of 533 ladies but soon might go back to my original punting targets in TMC, Ginza and Moc
Still have few to try: Coco, Nina, Karen, Helen(?)

Back to Tina, she either has a great control over her pussy muscles or she is naturally tight

PhoBot
19-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I saw Sara yesterday and feel exactly the same way. She does everything right, but she is too old (sorry)

I was pretty pissed off actually as I booked for Debbie who I've never seen yet, and the bitch receptionist who filling in for Angie fucked me over like I'm a mug punter who has never spent a cent at 533.

So Angie, tell that rude bitch receptionist Helen (not WL Helen) to learn to do a better job.

MaxPunter
20-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I saw Sara yesterday and feel exactly the same way. She does everything right, but she is too old (sorry)

I was pretty pissed off actually as I booked for Debbie who I've never seen yet, and the bitch receptionist who filling in for Angie fucked me over like I'm a mug punter who has never spent a cent at 533.

So Angie, tell that rude bitch receptionist Helen (not WL Helen) to learn to do a better job.

Same same with me bro.

From a pure sexual pleasure perspective Sara was good, but too old for my likings
Great BBJ from her but i had to do all the work during the real business

The experienced WLs are smart, when they find a "strong guy" they let them do all the work so they can save energies for the next sessions

I am seeing Coco tomorrow, i have high hopes :cool2:

icecream
21-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Guess I am easily pleased.. I love Sara and she is a fav.. Guess ymmv.. Horses for courses I say.. She does it for me.. Guess it is punting..

MaxPunter
22-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Guess I am easily pleased.. I love Sara and she is a fav.. Guess ymmv.. Horses for courses I say.. She does it for me.. Guess it is punting..

Sara and Tina to me are very similar, with a little preference for Sara in terms of service and Tina in terms of body..but unfortunately they are not my type

BlueBirdDuke
22-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I am seeing Coco tomorrow, i have high hopes :cool2:You are probably going to enjoy Coco. One caveat, try and notice her eyes while you're shagging her...

MaxPunter
22-07-2013, 03:30 PM
You are probably going to enjoy Coco. One caveat, try and notice her eyes while you're shagging her...

Thanks for the tip, i am looking forward for Coco
I booked Coco yesterday (Sunday afternoon), when i arrived Angie told me h just started her period, i ll have to wait for at least another week