PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL's time wasting

tork69
19-07-2013, 02:57 PM
The other day I when punting at a FS shop won't mention the name. I picked a WL that I've seen a few times. Anyway I booked her for 2 hours and half way thru the time I was fucking her sideways and I noticed that she went to sleep. So I got up and called her and shrugged and she just kept sleeping. Ok I thought I massage her a bit and give her about 10-15 minutes. After that time I thought fuk I want some action. So I tried to wake her up and it took a little perstitance. So by then I thought fuk is she taken me for a ride trying to waste my precious 2 hours. So I said if ur tired u should tell me then I see another woman. She stated that she didn't realize she had dozed off. At that time I started to get a bit annoyed. So I said can we get back to what we started. No problems after that but hey I thought to myself she was trying to time waste. Anyone come across something similar?

IamSam
19-07-2013, 03:02 PM
she fell asleep while your were having sex with her???

Friday
19-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I have come across something similar, she mentioned she was tired and the shop had pressured her to take the booking, we had an hour of sex and then she slept for the rest , afterwards she gave me back my money and said sorry for being unprofessional, and only took what she owed them

tork69
19-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Yes she fell asleep while having sex.

IamSam
19-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Ouch!
I know you prefer not to mention who but you should name and shame the girl and shop!

croney
19-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Yes she fell asleep while having sex.

you must have been very impressive if she nodded off

asiafever
19-07-2013, 05:03 PM
It sucks, but when you hear of some of the hours these girls are asked to pull it's not surprising if you're in at the wrong time. Some shops are not so good at rostering etc. I know I've been to some shops early where the girls stay overnight to be told they're still asleep, and asked if I wanted them to be woken up, to which I always reply no.
So in short more the shops fault than the girl I would suggest in most cases, as I can imagine the shop seeing a 2 hour booking, knowing that's good $ and telling the girl, even if she'd been on for 12 hours straight to do the extra, but yes some girls do what they can to click the clock down and after all, they're in the job for the money and a 2hr booking would be worth plenty to them.
Then again, who here can honestly say every hour of paid work they've done has been at 100% capacity?

oinkonk
19-07-2013, 05:14 PM
you must have been very impressive if she nodded off

or she was very fckn tired

lockhart
19-07-2013, 05:19 PM
It sucks, but when you hear of some of the hours these girls are asked to pull it's not surprising if you're in at the wrong time. ............Then again, who here can honestly say every hour of paid work they've done has been at 100% capacity?

Unfortunately , it is to our advantage to factor in "time " of the booking plus girl's roster of the week.. Personally. tend to avoid those on roster everyday from midday till late. At the end of day WL/ML just human beings!

"Then again, who here can honestly say every hour of paid work they've done has been at 100% capacity?"

Well said.. Good examples are easily available.. with one particular Guy on this forum always post during office hour .yet to count the time he spend on browsing the forum regulary ; to his credit the individual also openly admitted that he skip out during the work day go punting. Surely & truly we can't comment his Work Ethics... only himself . BTW I just finished my normal business day...typical 4 pm.. :))

asiafever
19-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately , it is to our advantage to factor in "time " of the booking plus girl's roster of the week.. Personally. tend to avoid those on roster everyday from midday till late. At the end of day WL/ML just human beings!

"Then again, who here can honestly say every hour of paid work they've done has been at 100% capacity?"

Well said.. Good examples are easily available.. with one particular Guy on this forum always post during office hour and , to his credit, openly admitted that he skip out during the work day go punting. Surely & truly we can't comment his Work Ethics... only himself . BTW I just finished my normal business day...typical 4 pm.. :))

Exactly, if you're booking a girl at midnight on her 5th day straight of pulling 12 hour shifts you're asking for trouble (not saying that was the case here.). That's where the rosters come in handy too.

GreenL
19-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Well said.. Good examples are easily available.. with one particular Guy on this forum always post during office hour .yet to count the time he spend on browsing the forum regulary ; to his credit the individual also openly admitted that he skip out during the work day go punting. Surely & truly we can't comment his Work Ethics... only himself . BTW I just finished my normal business day...typical 4 pm.. :))

This is very interesting, I always wanted to know what profession of those punters who can browse and post freely during office hour lol..and what excuses for a long lunch to have a quick release?

GreenL
19-07-2013, 06:49 PM
I had similar situations before, the WL kept saying she was tired during the session and only allowed me to cum once in one hour session. What the! It's not about time wasting but mood killing, I ended up having 30mins and left, no points to stay and watch her sleep.

CunningLinguist
19-07-2013, 07:26 PM
I was cuddling one of my regulars a while back and she was so tired she nearly feel asleep, I don't think it was intentional though, she perked up after some stimulation.
Not long ago I had a good session with a really young thai WL and she fell asleep afterwards. After we cuddled slept in each others arms for a while I started to give her DATY and she was in dreamland. She got startled when the buzzer rang and looked really confused that I was eating her out...

ALittleToTheLeft
19-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Exactly, if you're booking a girl at midnight on her 5th day straight of pulling 12 hour shifts you're asking for trouble (not saying that was the case here.). That's where the rosters come in handy too.

Bingo man.

I would go as far as saying it is worthwhile trying to avoid punting altogether after 11pm where possible. The girls are tired by that point, and the likelihood of poor value for money experience goes up

Licker
19-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Anyone come across something similar?

Well the following happened to me almost two years ago, but I still remember it well.
If you wonder why I remember, then read on... you will know.

Cath – the sleeping beauty
Date of Visit: 23/12/2011 Fri

When she greeted me Merry Christmas on Monday little did she know she’d be seeing me again before Christmas. Well, neither did I at that point, but with the image of her thrusting hips in mind I called Angie on Wed to enquire when she’d be on next. So on Friday after Christmas shopping was done it was time to go and unwrap the pre-Christmas present. I booked for an hour and a half remembering how the time flew last time.

The session followed the same storyline as before, except for ending (happily) in doggy.

One odd/interesting thing happened though.
And JB, if you weren’t there on Monday please excuse my comment in the previous post as she seems to try and get her power naps whenever possible. And I mean literally WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Now this has never happened to me before and for future reference I’d say ‘been there, done that’.

About midway through the session she’s giving me a BJ kneeling between my legs. It feels great and I relax and enjoy it with my arms behind my head. After five minutes she slows down and it feels like she’s trying to DT Sir Richard. Then I feel a tightening grip which soon changes to ‘mild’ pain. I look up (or should I say down) and see her head resting on my right leg with the head of Sir Richard pressing against her right cheek. Yes the pain is not the back of her throat rather than her jaws clamping shut.

Yes she’s fallen asleep http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/images/nsmilies/sleep.gif with Sir R. in her mouth and I’m just happy that she’s not a teeth grinder.

I reach my arm down to caress her hair (I’m too afraid to do any sudden movements) which wakes her up and she looks up with a dazed look in her eyes and Sir Richard still in her mouth. She then continues the BJ and I’m not sure whether she really realized she had dozed off. In couple of minutes this happens again with her head now leaning towards my left leg. So I think it’s time to get more active and on the safe side put Sir Richard into an orifice of hers’ that has no teeth.

I ask her to assume the position on the edge of the bed and pound her from behind while standing by the bed. And this time the condom does NOT take away the feeling, for some reason the mixture of pleasure and pain is very pleasing.

No real harm was done, but for a few days I was nursing the blue bruising her upper teeth made midway Sir Richard. So this goes into the history books as ‘I’ll never forget that’ but also ‘Don’t necessarily want to repeat’. I may and probably will see her again, but I just need to make so I am not so boring the next time. http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/images/nsmilies/Yawn.gif

I know she had been working at least four days a week from morning till late so maybe she is a ‘bit’ sleep deprived.

Sextus
19-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Hey! Except that they may need the room, it would be really nice - so long as you didn't have to pay - to cuddle and snuggle up to a succession of tired Wl's and go to sleep with them. Passed along amongst them like a teddy bear. :prettiness:

CunningLinguist
20-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Well the following happened to me almost two years ago, but I still remember it well.
If you wonder why I remember, then read on... you will know.

You were lucky she didn't have a bad dream and bite down hard ...

Max Impact
20-07-2013, 12:55 AM
I fucken' hate the friggin' egg timer in the room. It goes off well before the hour is up and long before papassan says time is up.
If I owned a shop I'd ban them.

hoshimoony
20-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Hey! Except that they may need the room, it would be really nice - so long as you didn't have to pay - to cuddle and snuggle up to a succession of tired Wl's and go to sleep with them. Passed along amongst them like a teddy bear. :prettiness:

Haha I wouldn't mind being in that room! I would even pay if one of my faves are in there cuddling up to me while they sleep :P