PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Isis, the sexy Indo/Chinese bombshell! [Photos included]

Kyoto206
19-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Isis has asked for this thread to be deleted. Until Admin can help out, would you please give her the courtesy of deleting any photos of her that may have been re-submitted.

Cheers,

Andy

Sizematters
20-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Hey,

Some of you guys need a little encouragement to post a review of Isis and Sherina. Many of you have had the pleasure of their company but don't want to share so I am offering a full $40 OFF to the punters with the first review posted of ANY OF OUR GIRLS as a reward for their next visit.

Sharing is caring:slobber:

Regards
Q

Isis
22-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi there! I thought I would come on and personally introduce myself, and let u get to know me a little better as I am new to Kyoto206 and only a few months new to the industry.

My name is Isis. Born in Indonesia, my mother was Indonesian and my father Chinese.
Having been given to an Australian couple before i was 1yr old, I have spent nearly all my life here in Australia.

A booking with me at Kyoto206 will be one most memorable, and no doubt u will be back for more!
I love giving pleasure in the most seductive and passionate ways:- deep kissing and caresses I want you to explore and enjoy my body all over....
I find attractive in a man a sense of humor and intelligence, relaxed and easy going, BUT WHAT REALLY TURNS ME ON and gets my love juices flowing is someone who loves appreciates good, passionate, deep sex..........a real girlfriend experience, with a hint of naughtiness thrown in too.

So if your looking for something a bit different and fun, come and have an 'Isis' experience!! An exotic beauty who loves to tease and please, and take u to places u haven't been.

My next shift at Kyoto is

Wednesday july 26th 11am-8pm
Thursday July 25th 11am-8pm
FridayJuly 26th TBA

Sextus
22-07-2013, 05:36 PM
BUT WHAT REALLY TURNS ME ON and gets my love juices flowing is someone who loves appreciates good, passionate, deep sex..........

Wow, Isis! Poetic name.

We men LOVE the juices you mentioned!

We also love wl's (just like Sherina) to be on the forum.

Your photos look very raunchy.

Sextus
22-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Hey,

Some of you guys need a little encouragement to post a review of Isis and Sherina. Many of you have had the pleasure of their company but don't want to share so I am offering a full $40 OFF to the punters with the first review posted of ANY OF OUR GIRLS as a reward for their next visit.

Regards
Q

Q, with that generous offer you should specify a minimum level of detail in the reviews. 6 or 7 paragraphs at least. I'm sure many of your girls deserve as much.

oinkonk
22-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Gee Isis writes well......I wonder if she had any assistance ;)

x11
22-07-2013, 06:19 PM
amulets.... and she has an Egyptian name.... what sort of enchantments will you be weaving over us.... ?!?

how intriguing you sound!

Lomax
22-07-2013, 06:30 PM

I've met her in line up and she speaks with a broad Aussie accent, and she has been here since she was a wee nipper,

so i doubt she had any assistance

cmk76
22-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Q, with that generous offer you should specify a minimum level of detail in the reviews. 6 or 7 paragraphs at least. I'm sure many of your girls deserve as much.

hahaha... or how about a novella...

Sextus
23-07-2013, 12:05 AM
or how about a novella...

For 40 bucks? F**k that! :burn:

Isis
23-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi guys,

Just checking in and saying hello. I'll be at the shop today from midday till about 8pm :-)

Come say hi!

Ps: i will be posting some more pics up this morning for you x

X Isis X

oinkonk
23-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I've met her in line up and she speaks with a broad Aussie accent, and she has been here since she was a wee nipper,

so i doubt she had any assistance

May i ask why you didn't pick her?

Isis
23-07-2013, 07:31 PM
amulets.... and she has an Egyptian name.... what sort of enchantments will you be weaving over us.... ?!?

how intriguing you sound!

Yes..and how refreshing someone is familiar with the Egyption Goddess Isis :-)))

Come and spend some time with me so I can show u such enchantments I weave.... Pleasing is my aim... Seduction and passion my game :-)
Xx

Isis
23-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Wow, Isis! Poetic name.

We men LOVE the juices you mentioned!

We also love wl's (just like Sherina) to be on the forum.

Your photos look very raunchy love.

Thank u Sextus!! I'm glad u like the pics:-). And yes, Sherina is a good friend of mine. It's nice to be actively involved in the forums.

Sextus
23-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Sherina is a good friend of mine.

She is a lovely girl so you must be too. :red_heart:

x11
23-07-2013, 07:53 PM
surprised no one else has picked up the Egyptian theme.

oh Isis oh Isis. let me be your Osiris!

will you wield my ankh and let me play upon your throne.

prey Set not find us.
prey Set not cut us.
and let your magic resurrect us

Sextus
23-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey,

Regards
Q

I posted the first review of Sherina! I hope I qualify? :D

Any recommendations?

Isis
23-07-2013, 08:06 PM
surprised no one else has picked up the Egyptian theme.

oh Isis oh Isis. let me be your Osiris!

will you wield my ankh and let me play upon your throne.

prey Set not find us.
prey Set not cut us.
and let your magic resurrect us

Haha I love it!!! My thrown is waiting.. Bedazzled in jewels and dripping with sexiness...Isis loves to play!

Isis
23-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey guys... Just a quick note to let you know that I LOVE doing doubles, lesbian doubles and couples. So if this is gets you going I'm your girl hehe:-)

Sextus
23-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I was wondering about that when you said that Sherina was your good friend?? :red_heart:

asiafever
23-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Isis, goddess of motherhood fertility and magic, friend to slaves and sinners, worshipped as the ideal wife, welcome to the forum. Love my ancient EgyptIan and Greek mythology...

Sadly I am almost never in the city so the chance our paths will cross is unfortunately small, as it sounds exactly my cup of tea.

Lomax
23-07-2013, 10:46 PM
May i ask why you didn't pick her?

well to be honest she looked like a stunner but..... I felt like choosing someone I had been with previous -that's the dilemma of
a line up , you make a decision in twenty seconds waiting to see who comes round the corner next.

Isis
23-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Isis, goddess of motherhood fertility and magic, friend to slaves and sinners, worshipped as the ideal wife, welcome to the forum. Love my ancient EgyptIan and Greek mythology...

Sadly I am almost never in the city so the chance our paths will cross is unfortunately small, as it sounds exactly my cup of tea.

Asiafever, Thank you for your warm welcome :-)

And you know where to find me if you ever are in the city...

Hope you have a wonderful evening,

Isis x

Isis
23-07-2013, 11:02 PM
well to be honest she looked like a stunner but..... I felt like choosing someone I had been with previous -that's the dilemma of
a line up , you make a decision in twenty seconds waiting to see who comes round the corner next.

..well I think it's great you all get a variety of choices when picking a girl. We all have something different and unique to offer in our services and for a girl in particular, it is always a nice compliment when someone comes back for more.

grant
23-07-2013, 11:14 PM
theism is not at all my thing, but if I ever find myself worshipping anything, I imagine it would be a body like that.

A little off topic: I'm not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else have the 'smooth criminal' bassline stuck in their heads? No? Now is it in there?

Isis
23-07-2013, 11:26 PM
theism is not at all my thing, but if I ever find myself worshipping anything, I imagine it would be a body like that.

A little off topic: I'm not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else have the 'smooth criminal' bassline stuck in their heads? No? Now is it in there?

Haha thank you Grant. I welcome you to come and worship my body anytime :miao:

asiafever
24-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Grant are you ok?
Are you ok?
Are you ok granty?

Which version, original or Heavy Metal?

I'm a big fan of moving away from the same old boring "Lily" and "coco" type names.
Names like Isis, Athena, Aphrodite, Freya, Persephone etc. Even names such as Dianna. It's one of the reasons as soon as I saw Hebe on offer at Roger's I had to go see for myself. Hebe was thedaughter of Zeus and Hera, she served the gods nectar and ambrosia to keep them from ageing. Does it make a difference to the service? Probably not, but it adds to the experience in my mind.

The Fonz
24-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Hello Isis, Ah, that explains it, you grew up in Australia.
Not many Indonesian Chinese girls working in the industry in Australia, either their parents in Indonesia are too $$$ cashed up or they come with a conservative christian (catholic) upbringing.

Isis
24-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Hello Isis, Ah, that explains it, you grew up in Australia.
Not many Indonesian Chinese girls working in the industry in Australia, either their parents in Indonesia are too $$$ cashed up or they come with a conservative christian (catholic) upbringing.

Hi The Fonz,

Yes, some people get a little confused as to where I'm from especially in the intro's at work. My Asian (sometimes mistaken as American Indian) looks, and Australian accent have even had some clientele who I say hello to just look at me and doubt my authenticity. I guess by being able to partake in the forums enables me the opportunity to eliminate such doubts.

Isis
24-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Can anyone help me? I've uploaded a photo onto my profile and just wondering why it doesn't show up under my name in the forum when I post anything...

grant
24-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Grant are you ok?
Are you ok?
Are you ok granty?

Which version, original or Heavy Metal?

The original; I'd never heard the heavy metal version til now! I thought initially you were talking about the cover by alien ant farm.

Can anyone help me? I've uploaded a photo onto my profile and just wondering why it doesn't show up under my name in the forum when I post anything...

I've looked into it and it's a little confusing. It seems that the forum software distinguishes between your "profile picture" and your "avatar". Try upload a pic to the avatar section of your settings and that should fix it.

Isis
24-07-2013, 02:39 PM
The original; I'd never heard the heavy metal version til now! I thought initially you were talking about the cover by alien ant farm.

I've looked into it and it's a little confusing. It seems that the forum software distinguishes between your "profile picture" and your "avatar". Try upload a pic to the avatar section of your settings and that should fix it.

Okay thanks Grant I will try that :o

Sextus
24-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Is it a picture of you Isis? Please let it be the picture of you in the sexy stockings facing the wall!

Isis (Below)

I meant you to use the one for your avatar of you facing the wall. It is a great pose.

Isis
24-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Is it a picture of you Isis? Please let it be the picture of you in the sexy stockings facing the wall!

Hi Sextus, yes that is a picture of me. I've got a few I want to post but I'm just using my iPhone and iPad at the moment so won't let me choose files! When receptionist is not busy I will ask to use the work laptop.

asiafever
24-07-2013, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=grant;397600]The original; I'd never heard the heavy metal version til now! I thought initially you were talking about the cover by alien ant farm.

The Alien Ant Farm version was quite good too. A bit of fun.
Metal does a lot of good covers. Another Brick in the Wall (Korn), Take on me (Northern Kings), in fact Northern Kings do mostly covers in metal, there's even a version of phantom of the opera in metal by Nightwish which isn't entirely terrible...

Oneonone
24-07-2013, 04:17 PM

Why would she need assistance she has been here since she was on and has Australian Parents she is more Australian than a lot of the bros on here!

She is obviously a smart well educated Australian woman.

MaxPunter
24-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Come on guys....do you really believe is Isis on the forum?
Between customers instead of relaxing, she spends time on the forum?

Must be the young american guy at the reception

Anyway the pictures are appreciated; can we have more pics of Kyoto's girls?

Sextus
24-07-2013, 05:15 PM

Well, neither Jesse or Q have a girly style that uses "u" instead of "you." And maybe they'd feel a bit funny peppering the posts with x kisses blown at us!

Isis's OP was a well written, as good as any ad. Isis you express yourself very well!

Kyoto206
24-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Between customers instead of relaxing, she spends time on the forum?

Anyway the pictures are appreciated; can we have more pics of Kyoto's girls?

Ha flattered, mate, but I can assure you it is not me. I don't know what kind of proof you're after but I'm sure she'd be willing to ease your misgivings if you ask. Those that have met her already know she is well-spoken and quite intelligent.

We'll have more girls posted in the near future.

-Andy

MaxPunter
24-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Ha flattered, mate, but I can assure you it is not me. I don't know what kind of proof you're after but I'm sure she'd be willing to ease your misgivings if you ask. Those that have met her already know she is well-spoken and quite intelligent.

We'll have more girls posted in the near future.

-Andy

I don't doubt she is intelligent and well spoken, i just doubt she has the time to post on the forum while she should be working..

Looking forward for the pictures, you have so many girls and having few pics would help with the bookings

Cheers

Isis
24-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Why would she need assistance she has been here since she was on and has Australian Parents she is more Australian than a lot of the bros on here!

She is obviously a smart well educated Australian woman.

Thanks oneonone, I can see I'm going to have to defend myself a bit on these forums, even though my intentions were only meant to be causing a positive result.

I guess people aren't used to having WL's use the forum. I guess all I can say is that if anyone is in doubt, how bout coming in to say hello and ask any questions here instead of making assumptions online which only serve to waste people's reading time.

Isis

MaxPunter
24-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks oneonone, I can see I'm going to have to defend myself a bit on these forums, even though my intentions were only meant to be causing a positive result.

I guess people aren't used to having WL's use the forum. I guess all I can say is that if anyone is in doubt, how bout coming in to say hello and ask any questions here instead of making assumptions online which only serve to waste people's reading time.

Isis

uh uh...spicy..i like it :-)

Isis
24-07-2013, 05:46 PM
uh uh...spicy..i like it :-)

Hehehe thanks MaxPunter. I do have a bit of spice... And I certainly don't want to offend anyone. I enjoy being on the forum in between my jobs while I sit here and relax. It's new and interesting to me....
Isis

Kyoto206
24-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Jesse here. If you guys doubt her authenticity, come and pay her a visit. I guarantee 100% that will remove all your doubt, lol. She's a true one of a kind.

Blueberry
24-07-2013, 07:06 PM
I can confirm she's well educated and clearly intelligent. In fact, I wager you may even find her a bit daunting if you have a thing against smart and independent women. Anyway will post review later as I did take one for the team.

Sextus
24-07-2013, 07:08 PM
I guess people aren't used to having WL's use the forum.

Don't be too hard on oneonone, it is rare, yes, for a wl to talk with us online, and the doubt is only because we doubt our own luck.

Exactly the same thing happened with Tinytiny - an MOC girl. She finally had to upload a voice message (via some kind of app) and audibly told us that yes, she was the real thing!

wilisno
24-07-2013, 08:29 PM
No one ever doubted Sammi of BlueMoon and Yuki of 22Brodie though. But it's all good Isis, it's just human nature to be skeptical, you're doing fine, I don't doubt you a bit ! ;) ;) ;)

grant
24-07-2013, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't think it would really do anyone much harm if it was someone from management posting as a wl in any case. I'm sure we're all wise to the idea of pretending to be someone else over the internet, and that we all realise that the people we interact with are not necessarily who they appear to be. If Isis is indeed a fake, so what? Don't spoil it for the rest of us who want to give the situation the benefit of the doubt to keep the illusion going for a bit of harmless fun.

We all pay women for sexual services after all.

IExperiment
25-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey guys... Just a quick note to let you know that I LOVE doing doubles, lesbian doubles and couples. So if this is gets you going I'm your girl hehe:-)

I meet a hot Indonesian girl a few years ago in Gentleman club and she is also BI, but she told me she can only climax from penetration not Daty are you the same girl ??

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 09:59 AM

Isis

Sorry if you took it the wrong way it was meant as a compliment, you obviously don't need any help to write on here.

I for one am glad to see you on the forum and as a matter of fact I came on this morning to see when your working as I would like to visit.

Cheers.

Isis
25-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Sorry if you took it the wrong way it was meant as a compliment, you obviously don't need any help to write on here.

I for one am glad to see you on the forum and as a matter of fact I came on this morning to see when your working as I would like to visit.

Cheers.

Hi oneonone,

I will be starting work today 11:30am until 9:30pm :-)

Isis x

asiafever
25-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I dunno about anyone else, but this wouldn't be bad background music for a session with Isis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5F2gJfU5E

Agree with Grant, if on the off-chance it is just a management ploy, let's just enjoy it.

Really wish I had time and reason to venture that far east.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Good one AF. Added to playlist.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Got to see the lovely ISIS today and if you want to know what she is like read her own introduction above or my after report posted today.

She is very much as she says she is! Just love it a girl on this forum and what she writes as far as I can see and know is how it is real honest.

If you like GFE she is well worth a visit! And if you like a nice person and a great time treat her right and your in for a thrill.

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 05:31 PM
LOL, all of the ML's I know are constantly on the internet or on their phones in between jobs. It's not such a stretch to have them on a forum.

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 06:23 PM
LOL, all of the ML's I know are constantly on the internet or on their phones in between jobs. It's not such a stretch to have them on a forum.

Having met Isis I have no doubt that it is her on the forum.

And yes I agree most of the girls are on the phone or texting or putting on make up or watching movies on their Ipad, or eating or sleeping, if they are not in the room servicing a client.

the wizard
25-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Having a session and to be able to communicate with Isis or even Sherina on the forum would be a thrill.
I'm really eager to meet both of them

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Stuff it, I'm going to do a double with both of them for 2 hours when I'm ready.

DrFeelGood
25-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Stuff it, I'm going to do a double with both of them for 2 hours when I'm ready.

Sounds like a plan!

Will Sherina be up for it though?

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Sounds like a plan!

I haven't met Sherina and am not into doubles so would probably like to see them separately, but each to their own and I am sure if you like double then they would not disappoint you.

x11
25-07-2013, 07:41 PM
thats coming back with a bang! !

I've been thinking about a double with them too. . but time and $$ poor lately. .. plus been wondering about a saki jasmine double at ginza.....

think the isis sha double might be better though.

x11
25-07-2013, 07:43 PM
doh.... ignore comment.

hoshimoony
25-07-2013, 07:50 PM
God, Isis you sound irresistible! You'll be seeing me soon, if you'll have me :)

btw forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't Isis supposed to be a virgin goddess? :cool2:

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 07:55 PM
God, Isis you sound irresistible! You'll be seeing me soon, if you'll have me :)

btw forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't Isis supposed to be a virgin goddess? :cool2:

She told me she has been working for 4 months at another shop, I said to her your learnt this much in 4 months she laughed and said she did have a couple of relationships before starting work.

Yes she is good at her job but its because she is customer focused and want to give you a good time. Give her a good time and she will respond and you will be in for the punt that you dreamt off!

Kyoto206
25-07-2013, 07:59 PM
doh.... ignore comment.

Haha I was thinking of a nice way to respond to your original post...

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:06 PM
thats coming back with a bang! !

I've been thinking about a double with them too. . but time and $$ poor lately. .. plus been wondering about a saki jasmine double at ginza.....

think the isis sha double might be better though.

Well I have met a lot of great ladies in my time punting but can assure you if you choose to see Isis she wont disappoint you! Just don't over book her I want to get to see her again.

Isis
25-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Well I have met a lot of great ladies in my time punting but can assure you if you choose to see Isis she wont disappoint you! Just don't over book her I want to get to see her again.

Oneonone thank you for the positive feed back :-)

It's always a pleasure to spend time with someone who knows and appreciates a good service - as it does take two to tango...:smile:

Like I said in our booking (and to those whom I am yet to meet), I will only do 5/6 bookings a day as I like to keep my energy levels up for each booking, and give the customer the best service I can. Best to book by phone if anyone would like to see me.

Isis X

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I must be getting too old for this thanks Isis you are a true lady and a little gem.

the wizard
25-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Oneonone thank you for the positive feed back :-)

It's always a pleasure to spend time with someone who knows and appreciates a good service - as it does take two to tango...:smile:

Like I said in our booking (and to those whom I am yet to meet), I will only do 5/6 bookings a day as I like to keep my energy levels up for each booking, and give the customer the best service I can. Best to book by phone if anyone would like to see me.

Isis X

Isis- that is customer service A1

I am glad you are looking after yourself and us by limiting your daily bookings to provide exceptional service.
And there is no doubt that you do
Looking forward to meeting you and yes I will definitely pre-book.....

jellyshots
25-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I haven't met Sherina and am not into doubles so would probably like to see them separately, but each to their own and I am sure if you like double then they would not disappoint you.

Either or... I tend to book long sessions because I actually like taking my time, luxuriating in their presence. I wouldn't be spending the whole time having sex with them.

E,g, if the girls were straight, I would separately have sex with them, wouldn't make them get into each other if they weren't into that. But, there's something to be said about having a massage done on you by two people. And I'd spend at least half an hour on each girl so there's 1hr of a 2hr double session gone already...

Oneonone
25-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Either or... I tend to book long sessions because I actually like taking my time, luxuriating in their presence. I wouldn't be spending the whole time having sex with them.

E,g, if the girls were straight, I would separately have sex with them, wouldn't make them get into each other if they weren't into that. But, there's something to be said about having a massage done on you by two people. And I'd spend at least half an hour on each girl so there's 1hr of a 2hr double session gone already...

I have to agree with you I only ever do a minimum of one hour so your approach seems good to me. On the odd occasion I do a double I usually like to book my favourite for two hours and have the other girl come in for one hour.

BlueBirdDuke
25-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Sounds like a plan!

For sure, a few days ago Sherina just suggested that her, Sextus and I have a threesome. I say go for it!

DrFeelGood
26-07-2013, 10:14 AM
For sure, a few days ago Sherina just suggested that her, Sextus and I have a threesome. I say go for it!

I meant mff, lesbian doubles with Isis and Sherina.

x11
26-07-2013, 02:10 PM
hmm doubles. . forbidden fruit.... They sound yummy

Oneonone
28-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Must admit I am not into doubles but Isis and Sherina sound like my type of girls so I might have to just see them separately. I have already seen Isis once and she is worth another visit so Sherina might have to wait.

Isis
29-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi guys,

Hope you all had a great weekend and are rejuvenated for another week ahead :-)
I will be in this week Tuesday thru to Friday 11:30am start. Was thinking of coming in for a few hours today but will let u know if I do.

Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones...

Xx Isis xX

Isis
30-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Hey guys,

Thought i would post some more pics up for you,

Hope you like! :miao:

Xx Isis xX

PS:let me know what you think! :prettiness:

Sextus
30-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Isis, what other girl there is hot to get it on with you, and vice versa? (I'd like it to be Sherina, but we can't have everything all the time.)

wilisno
30-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey guys,

Thought i would post some more pics up for you,

Hope you like! :miao:

Xx Isis xX

PS:let me know what you think! :prettiness:
You're smoking, Isis ! ;) ;) ;)

oinkonk
30-07-2013, 03:48 PM
I look forward to getting to know you this week

DrFeelGood
30-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi Isis, what time will you be on til today?

Isis
30-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi Isis, what time will you be on til today?

Hi DrFeelGood,

i will be here till 7:30pm tonight.

Xx Isis xX

Isis
30-07-2013, 04:12 PM
I look forward to getting to know you this week

You Too oinkoink :-)

xx isis xX

Eureka
30-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Isis - you and Sherina have both been seen on top of the coffee table - LOL

Do you know what furniture shop sells them ??
"Girl included" !!!!! :)

Isis
30-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Isis - you and Sharina have both been seen on top of the coffee table - LOL

Do you know what furniture shop sells them ??
"Girl included" !!!!! :)

haha, well i actually took those pics of Sherina that are on the forum.... a bit of fun :-)

Not sure which shop sells these tables girls included, but i know a cool shop where you can enjoy both table and girl :-)))))

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
30-07-2013, 04:26 PM
haha, well i actually took those pics of Sherina that are on the forum.... a bit of fun :-)

Not sure which shop sells these tables girls included, but i know a cool shop where you can enjoy both table and girl :-)))))

Xx Isis xX

Haha - terrific !!!

Mmmm - actually forget the table !!!

Second thoughts ... Yeah I think table could be included

Any ideas Isis ???
Don't think "Home & Garden" mag will be much use - hehe

Isis
30-07-2013, 06:24 PM
You're smoking, Isis ! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks wilisno :miao:

Xx Isis xX

Isis
30-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Haha - terrific !!!

Mmmm - actually forget the table !!!

Second thoughts ... Yeah I think table could be included

Any ideas Isis ???
Don't think "Home & Garden" mag will be much use - hehe

Hehe I don't think "Home & Garden" mag will be much use either.....

I've got a great imagination though - so could probably come up with a few good ideas :miao:

Eureka
30-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Hehe I don't think "Home & Garden" mag will be much use either.....

I've got a great imagination though - so could probably come up with a few good ideas :miao:

Just the ticket !!!
Gorgeous cute girl ... with imagination no less !!!
Yum !!!

Sextus
30-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Eureka, are you - um - flirting? :smile:

Eureka
30-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Eureka, are you - um - flirting? :smile:

Nah ... doesn't sound like me :)

x11
31-07-2013, 10:14 AM
dilemma. ... you've made a booking with isis.... do you tell her.... or do you not tell her?

lol

Oneonone
31-07-2013, 11:03 AM
dilemma. ... you've made a booking with isis.... do you tell her.... or do you not tell her?

lol

You may as well come clean and tell her because she is smart and its only a matter of time before she works it all out.

x11
31-07-2013, 01:08 PM
she is smart... but it's fun to play games :)

the wizard
31-07-2013, 01:36 PM
do you tell her.... or do you not tell her?
yes my dilemma with Issis and Sherina.
I suppose if I start talking about halo's Sherina will definitely guess who Iam.

Isis
31-07-2013, 01:46 PM

lol

Hahahaha this made me laugh! Up to u if u want to tell.... I personally like to put a face to the forum name with whom I've been communicating with, but each to their own.... I will still look after u best I can :slobber:

Xs Isis xX

x11
31-07-2013, 01:49 PM
lol.... I'll drop hints..... but I fear that would make it just too easy for a smart cookie like you

the wizard
31-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Isis- I suppose If I talk about the Nile- that would be code for me....

Isis
31-07-2013, 01:53 PM
You may as well come clean and tell her because she is smart and its only a matter of time before she works it all out.

Love your work oneonone :smile:

Mwah!

Xx Isis xX

Isis
31-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Isis- I suppose If I talk about the Nile- that would be code for me....

Oooh that sounds fun, speaking in code :-)...

....if I sneeze twice that means I'm onto you!! :cool2:

Xx Isis xX

wilisno
31-07-2013, 02:13 PM

Xx Isis xX
Squeeze twice ? With what ? ;) ;) ;)

x11
31-07-2013, 02:41 PM

Xx Isis xX

but only if a booger lands on him?

Isis
31-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Squeeze twice ? With what ? ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha wilisno....... you will KNOW with WHAT when I do :D

Sextus
31-07-2013, 03:56 PM
yes my dilemma with Issis and Sherina.
I suppose if I start talking about halo's Sherina will definitely guess who Iam.

It would be almost impossible for you not to mention who you are, believe me. It is already a connection you have, and there is no reason not to at all!

Eureka
31-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Hahaha wilisno....... you will KNOW with WHAT when I do :D

Haha Wilisno - there is a gold plated invitation to Nirvana by the goddess herself - personally delivered to you !!!
How can you refuse ???
You must be made of steel to resist ..

Of course "Isis" might have the same effect as the other mythical Greek lady - "Medusa" - the Gorgon that when men looked upon her face .. They turned to stone !

I confidently predict if you book Isis, go to the room and she is wearing that outfit ...
Then when you look upon her face ... you too will be "rock hard !!" .... just like the poor Greeks looking upon Medusa !!
:) :) :)

wilisno
31-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Haha Wilisno - there is a gold plated invitation to Nirvana by the goddess herself - personally delivered to you !!!
How can you refuse ???
You must be made of steel to resist ..

Of course "Isis" might have the same effect as the other mythical Greek lady - "Medusa" - the Gorgon that when men looked upon her face .. They turned to stone !

I confidently predict if you book Isis, go to the room and she is wearing that outfit ...
Then when you look upon her face ... you too will be "rock hard !!" .... just like the poor Greeks looking upon Medusa !!
:) :) :)
Must be mentally prepared for the sacrifice !

Eureka
31-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Must be mentally prepared for the sacrifice !

Brave man to confront a Goddess - you will not be forgotten my friend :)

Of course there is always the chance that Isis:
.. As well as "transforming" you into a rock hard stud !!
.. Will also "melt" your heart !!! :)

Oneonone
31-07-2013, 07:38 PM
I am sure the beautiful and talented Isis is more than capable of taking your heart if she wishes.

wilisno
31-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Brave man to confront a Goddess - you will not be forgotten my friend :)

Of course there is always the chance that Isis:
.. As well as "transforming" you into a rock hard stud !!
.. Will also "melt" your heart !!! :)
How's your heart now ? ;) ;) ;)

Isis
31-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Thank you to those that came to see me today. Even the goddess Isis can be swept off her feet and taken to heaven....

Feeling blessed to have made the move to Kyoto...

XX Isis XX

x11
01-08-2013, 09:59 AM
got a picture of you flying away on a cloud.... just like in monkey magic! wonder if anybody remembers that show. lol.

Eureka
01-08-2013, 11:33 AM
How's your heart now ? ;) ;) ;)

Haha - very simple question ..
Very complicated answer ...

Maybe Isis or Sharina would be a good tonic ..
Or maybe both ??
Should I tempt fate and perfection ... by trying to repeat the "Tiffany & Leng Double" from July last year ???
Vexing question Wilisno :)

Isis
01-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Hello Gentle-Men...

I have a proposition....

We have one room here with a big spa bath....(jets don't work tho...)

Last night after i got home i was trying to think of ways in which i could utilize this room more (because its a nice big room which i feel isnt put to its full use)....

So heres the deal!...

If I supply the candles, bubble bath and a fine bottle of red wine would someone out there be interested in booking me for a 2hr session of total relaxation, seduction, passion and fire with me..

This will separate the boys from the men..and allow me to do what I do best.....

I will leave it in your hands,

Love Isis

PS
I have a new thread (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37012-Isis-the-sensual-goddess-is-here-with-more-photos!-Kyoto206&highlight=Isis) up with the pics I posted earlier. Come give me some love!

x11
01-08-2013, 12:29 PM
are you trying to seduce the hearts of honourable men of the forum Isis? I fear you are more than capable of that.

Eureka
01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
are you trying to seduce the hearts of honourable men of the forum Isis? I fear you are more than capable of that.

Mmm ... Has Isis also adopted the role a Siren - Greek mythology describes the Sirens as dangerous but beautiful creatures who lured sailors to their deaths .....

Here is the beautiful Isis luring us to her watery paradise in her proposal - not to our death hopefully .. although our hearts may miss a beat or two ...
Being a sailor myself I need to be careful of this entrancing being .. Isis .. or is she Medusa ... or a siren ...
The mystery continues :)

wilisno
01-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Haha - very simple question ..
Very complicated answer ...

Maybe Isis or Sharina would be a good tonic ..
Or maybe both ??
Should I tempt fate and perfection ... by trying to repeat the "Tiffany & Leng Double" from July last year ???
Vexing question Wilisno :)
Tiffany & Leng experience can't be duplicated, because they weren't prepared for it to happen ! ;) ;) ;)

But Isis and Sharina might take you somewhere else you haven't been to ?!

x11
01-08-2013, 01:21 PM
may I suggest that you ask Isis for a recommendation on who an ideal partner would be.... I'm not say she would be bad as I haven't had a session with her. just use isis' s intel would be smart

Isis
01-08-2013, 01:59 PM

:love:Who me? :prettiness:...... Never! Hehe...

Just wanting to share the love my dear x11, in true Isis fashion xxx

Mwah X

Sextus
01-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Mmm ... Has Isis also adopted the role a Siren - Greek mythology describes the Sirens as dangerous but beautiful creatures who lured sailors to their deaths .....

Here is the beautiful Isis luring us to her watery paradise in her proposal - not to our death hopefully .. although our hearts may miss a beat or two ...
Being a sailor myself I need to be careful of this entrancing being .. Isis .. or is she Medusa ... or a siren ...
The mystery continues :)

My avatar is that of a beautiful syren entrancing a sailor.... I cropped it there, but she ends in a fishy tail.

Eureka
01-08-2013, 02:19 PM
My avatar is that of a beautiful syren entrancing a sailor.... I cropped it there, but she ends in a fishy tail.

Mmm .. beware then Sextus be you drawn out of your depth by the wiles of Isis :)

Fisher
01-08-2013, 02:53 PM
The spa offer sounds good too me unfortuneately getting there before 7pm is a issue

Isis
01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
The spa offer sounds good too me unfortuneately getting there before 7pm is a issue

Hi Fisher, and to any others out there,

I understand my preference to doing "day shift" means that some people (like yourself) may not be able to make it to see me, however I am very open to staying back or even coming back into work at a later time for a pre -arranged booking...just inbox me and we can always work something out...:)

Xx Isis xX

Fisher
01-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Cheers for that info will keep that in mind

Isis
06-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Cheers for that info will keep that in mind

Fisher - I'm very much Looking forward to meeting you on Friday :-))) .... Let me dazzle u with some "Isis TLC" :miao:

Max Impact
06-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Isis, it would be good if reception would answer the phone there. We would surely have met today if he did. Phone engaged at around 1230pm and then not answering for the next hour.

Oh well, next time!

Isis
06-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Isis, it would be good if reception would answer the phone there. We would surely have met today if he did. Phone engaged at around 1230pm and then not answering for the next hour.

Oh well, next time!

Oh!!! Sorry to hear that Max Impact, :question: I'll let them know if u like... Maybe they thought they'd hung ph up when infact they didn't....

Xx Isis xX

Max Impact
06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
I wanna have bubbly fun with you!

Isis
12-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Good Morning All :grimace:

Hope you had a cracking weekend and managed to soak up some of that sunshine :cool::cool:

I'm feeling pretty rejuvenated and looking forward to being back at work tomorrow :miao:

Enjoy your Monday and don't forget to smile :shout:

Xx Isis xX

Isis
16-08-2013, 10:00 PM
I dunno about anyone else, but this wouldn't be bad background music for a session with Isis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5F2gJfU5E

- Hi asiafever

I just remembered this song u posted :miao: and went back to find it so I could have another listen. It's pretty cool! :cool2::smile:

"Live your dream
Fly to my lair
My mystique pyramid
No other can compare
Where dreams and fantasies
Are reality
A place Of Passion
Desire And Ecstasy
No Worries
No fear
I'm the keeper of the sky
Relax and enjoy
THIS MAGIC CARPET RIDE"

Xx Isis xX

asiafever
16-08-2013, 10:21 PM
- Hi asiafever

I just remembered this song u posted :miao: and went back to find it so I could have another listen. It's pretty cool! :cool2::smile:

"Live your dream
Fly to my lair
My mystique pyramid
No other can compare
Where dreams and fantasies
Are reality
A place Of Passion
Desire And Ecstasy
No Worries
No fear
I'm the keeper of the sky
Relax and enjoy
THIS MAGIC CARPET RIDE"

Xx Isis xX

Good evening young lady,

It's not a bad track, eh? Should make it your ringtone or something. Some of the lyrics in it I thought did sort of suit (The one's printed on the net seem to be wrong for the first verse..)
Isis is not a name that comes up often in song, I can only think of a few. Dylan's song Isis, and Public Enemy He Got Game
"My wandering
Got my ass wondering
Where Christ is
In all this crisis
Hatin Satan
Never knew what nice is
Check the papers
While I bet on Isis".

I have to admit, whenever I see your name I immediately start singing that song to myself..

Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear, be good, and if you can't be good, be careful!

Kyoto206
30-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Isis has asked for this thread to be deleted. Until Admin can help out, would you please give her the courtesy of deleting any photos of her that may have been re-submitted.

Cheers,

Andy