PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto 206 reborn

HighFlyer
19-07-2013, 05:42 PM
This used to be my regular haunt for many years, then one day I stopped going as could no longer stand the sour faced treatment from the Vietnamese lady reception.
I did pop in a couple of times over the last few years since they changed hands many times but it was never the same.

Well, let me say boys.. 206 is back !

The fish tank has gone, they have brought in the really friendly reception dude who I've nicknamed Django, even though he's not a black slave :-)

Great lineup (even Mr Fussy had 3 possibilities), great service from reception, great refreshed look and well Sherina...couldn't resist such a sweetheart.

Still the major issue is the public entrance, I really can't see myself going there once daylight savings hits and it light till 7 or 8.. that restaurant is just too close and too many people
on the street. They have fixed the door problem so you are no left standing there.

Called today as I now have a voucher to use and Django gave a great run down of who's on and when the others are expected. No BS, just the facts the way we expect.

Now, they just need to win back some of the J girls from Ginza !

Sextus
19-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Now, they just need to win back some of the J girls from Ginza !

Yeah guys, make this a mission statement!

A bit of an infusion of bbbj culture wouldn't go astray is what I mean...

PhoBot
19-07-2013, 08:10 PM
I really miss a lineup.

Kyoto206
20-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah guys, make this a mission statement!

A bit of an infusion of bbbj culture wouldn't go astray is what I mean...

We'll see what we can do

Sextus
20-07-2013, 12:38 PM
We'll see what we can do

Yes, please, lure those Ginza girls across! :slobber: