PDA

View Full Version : Brand new beautiful 21 yr old Tina, gentle trainers needed !!

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Now that Foxy is back in town, I need to reallocate some of my time and resources back to SF !

She suggested that I try this new girl Tina and said Tina has a similar body shape to her, since I can't have Linda, I can have Tina as a substitute, well, I'll see about that!

Got to the shop right on time, there was a skinny young fellow with glasses sitting next to Foxy, she told me thats her brother Kevin !!

Foxy took me to the end room and said you can meet Cherry too, why not? Cherry is pleasant looking , size 8, smallish boobs, slim and petite , not really my type but good to put a face to the name.

Then Tina came in, wow! She's a beautiful girl, probably only 20 or 21 yr old, long hair, very cute smiles. Wearing a thin black dress, as Foxy introduced me as her big brother 他是我大哥哥!I thought a hand shake won't be appropriate so I gave her a hug, put my hand on her waist, very soft and bouncy , I hope the other parts of her body are also bouncy !!

Paid the fees and got myself ready while Tina went to get the hot box with the towels.

The massage started, I must say, within 10 seconds, my heart dropped, this beautiful girl with the sexy body cannot massage !

So the next 5 min was nothing to talk about . When Tina moves to my lower back I raised my head from the hole and had a little chat with her, she is from Taipei, Silver Fox was her first massage job- that explains it.

As she told me she doesn't have much experience, she seemed a bit embarrassed , I sensed that and said, don't worry about it , you are doing fine, you are beautiful and has a great body and you are so nice, what more can people ask for !! (Well, I was being a gentleman , of course people can want more, she is just not quite ready !)

Part ii somehow started and I was told to turn over, then Tina started to strip, everything was off, she is totally naked, ok that's positive! Breast probably a big B Cup, firm and perky of course and very smooth white skin all over, she also has a very nice and round butt, and they are bouncy !! My hands were all over them in no time.

She put some of those premixed lotion on me and to her chest and climbed on top of me to give me some b2b, well this is the very nice part, while Tina is not very skillful, she was willing and keep a smiling face the whole time and her HJ skills, surprise surprise was actually quite good!!

When I was near, I sit up and look at her pretty face, she smiles to me I am getting closer, I laid back down , one hand on her butt and one hand on her tits, she has both hands on me and I gave her everything I got, very happy!

On my way out, I gave Foxy my honest opinions and said the young lady needs a lot more training, Foxy assures me that she will be much better next time!!

I actually want to see Tina again and show her a few things, she has got the look and the body and the right attitude , when there's a will, there's a way!

Can I make her a Lisa mark Ii, now that's a challenge !! Only time will tell.

As for recommendation, well may be not yet, unless you want to chip in and be a trainer as well, your choice!

Cheers

x11
19-07-2013, 11:07 PM
went in to sf a few times when foxy was on hols.... the girls didnt take my fancy at the time. with her back at the helm I'm sure to be back. even if it's just to say hi!

I dont mind training especially if it means I get an extra few minutes with them. I actually think thats fair... u train them outsude of the paid time.

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2013, 12:32 AM
I dont mind training especially if it means I get an extra few minutes with them. I actually think thats fair... u train them outsude of the paid time.

Well Rome is not built on one day !!

And I am not qualified to give any ML any proper massage training especially the part I , that you will need a true professional or someone really experienced .

But I think I have enough experience on the table to share some useful and handy tips with a ML who is willing to learn and to please .

To me, the attitude is most important.

For part I, it does take a lot of practise and hard work and I will not be in any position to advise any hard or even medium massage tips, I do however think that I can help a beginner to progress into a reasonable ML in soft and sensual massage.

To be honest, most customers who take the 30 min option should know you are not really there for a remedial massage right ?a quick 10 min soft massage to get you into the mood followed by more sensual and erotic finishes - this is what RnT is all about! Is it not ??

Can't wait to get my hands on Tina's body and help her to explore and discover and ........

Cheers

Silver fox massage
25-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Tina, in my staff in her first beauty, she is a new star in my silver fox ~

Appearance and and character, and Tiffany are the same, Tiffany to leave for me, there are many guests very sad.
But Tina substituted better ~! !

Her will really good+ service to conquer you (she conquer me really)
Hope you can support Tina , try her at a time ,you can know why i can say Tina is Tiffany ~

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Tina, in my staff in her first beauty, she is a new star in my silver fox ~

Appearance and and character, and Tiffany are the same, Tiffany to leave for me, there are many guests very sad.
But Tina substituted better ~! !

Her will really good+ service to conquer you (she conquer me really)
Hope you can support Tina , try her at a time ,you can know why i can say Tina is Tiffany ~

Hi Foxy,

Don't get ahead of yourself !

Tina needs a lot more training!

A lot !

Cheers

Silver fox massage
22-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Pretty hot body Tina working today !:miao:

Silver fox massage
26-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Tina a beautiful girl, probably only 20 or 21 yr old, long hair, very cute smiles.

working at Weekday

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 01:02 PM
This is Tina, very nice girl, pretty and busty !!

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99182599_20130901234944_dsc_0202.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99182599_20130901234957_dsc_0205.jpg

hungabunga
05-09-2013, 12:27 AM
holy cow! looks a lot more than B!

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 01:08 AM
holy cow! looks a lot more than B!

Haha brother,

I did say they are very big B's - are you better off trusting a breasts man or rather get disappointed when those very good push up bra comes off ???

As long as you are happy with what you see!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
16-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Good massage and hot service surprise you:miao: