PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Winnie - What a great experience

jazzlau90
21-07-2013, 02:55 PM
First time to 45 George, heard an amazing amount of good reviews. Decided to try Winnie as she has been getting lots of praise. Booked her at 12:15. The receptionist (not Roger by the way) took me to a waiting room. After 5 minutes in came Winnie, nice petite body and pretty face. Lucky we both spoke Cantonese, had a great chat and took a shower together

The next step came almost instantly with her sucking my nipples while I groped her breasts. God were they soft and bouncy. Straight after came the CBJ, obviously not used to it as I always receive BBBJ so definitely doesn't feel the same but I respect that.

Main course came with her telling me she wanted to be on top and I pounded her like no tomorrow. Them we switched a couple of positions to finally have me unload my guns after 35 mins of fun. Ended with 5 minutes of resting and sleeping. Off to the shower and finished the session.

Great girl, great service. For a first timer will definitely come back again. Thanks

Face: 7/10
CBJ: 7/10
Personality: 8/10 , guess I clicked with her
Return Factor: Definitely

pepefirstlove
21-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Great AR brother jazz, she got those dimples when she smiles so cute and innocent.

jazzlau90
21-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks Bro pepefirstlove. You are correct, makes her shine :)

45George
22-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger