PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Mina - inexperienced but good attitude

Hand
21-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Hey guys,

I saw Mina a few days ago, i was bored and had a voucher to use at 45 george. Roger told me that Mina is inexperienced but has good attitude/service so I chose her and the experience was refreshing.

She told me that she's shy and that it was her 2nd day as a WL. I believe it because she even forgot to close the door! :)

Had a shower then headed for the bed. Mina camr and she didnt know what to do so I guided her hands to massage me around my body. I talked her into giving me bbbj but it was weird what she did. She put her lips around my man and then let go then a bit deeper to put her lips around my dick etc. Wasnt feeling much so I guided her by moving her head back and forth. It was alright but cool because she was willing to learn and got much better quickly. CG was next and she clearly didnt know what she was doing so I grabed her bum and moved her up and down but wasnt working so went missionary. Her pussy is great, nice and tight. We then did doggy and she was hurting a bit so I asked for a handy.

She didnt know what to do so I demonstrated for her by grabbing her hands and wrapping them around my guy and finished as the times up phone rang.

It was a refreshing experience because I guided her to do what I wanted her to do but probably won't see her again. I'm sure there are bros that would really enjoy Mina but need to be able to tell/show her what to do. I enjoyed my time with her definitely purely because it was an interesting experience, reminded me of inexperienced girls ive come across my time when I was younger.

Cheers,
Hand

ALittleToTheLeft
21-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Good review bro, sounds like patience is indeed the key with this one. likely some of the experienced punters might give it a miss.

How old would you say she is?

cmk76
21-07-2013, 11:46 PM
willing teachers needed... is she shaven?

Hand
21-07-2013, 11:47 PM
I reckon mid 20s bro.

Hand
21-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Yep, shaven. She's cute but her looks/body isnt a thing to write home about. Nice ass though which I consider important :)

benife
21-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Something wrong with her head or just inexperienced? I'd feel weird taking advantage of someone in the first case...not sure how inexperienced a WL can be, I mean WL should have a job requirements too right? lol.
Imagine if a virgin wanting to lose it gets Mina! blind leading the blind?

ALittleToTheLeft
22-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Something wrong with her head or just inexperienced? I'd feel weird taking advantage of someone in the first case...not sure how inexperienced a WL can be, I mean WL should have a job requirements too right? lol.
Imagine if a virgin wanting to lose it gets Mina! blind leading the blind?

Good point bro! If she is experienced sexually in her private life, wouldnt that mean she has the qualifications? Maybe she was recently a virgin ...

45George
22-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger