PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Long Legged Lascivious Lorris

CunningLinguist
21-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Hair: Long Black. The website pic has her with light brown hair with bob cut ?
Face: Ok
Body: Ok. Tall (about 170), slim, ok figure, shaved, B cup (inverted nipples)
Services:

DFK: great
GFE: good
Catbath: good
DTBBBJ: great
DATY: good
69: Good
FS: good
CIM: ok
Massage: ok

Attitude: good, most of the time. Friendly and helpful with showers and clothes. Accommodating in bed.
English: not very good, but good enough

An hour with Lorris was time well spent. She is service orientated and nice to look at, She is not stunning but quite pretty, and definitely not fat.

Sextus
22-07-2013, 01:20 AM
CL, everytime I consider a Brand Girl experience I realise I can, with good research, have up to three f**ks in a shop that are equally as good for the same investment - and it stops me every time.
But I still want to break the BG drought, and it is driving me crazy. :cry:

Any psychological tips to help me overcome this? How do you overcome it mate?

(The Wizard, too, has never overcome it. Not once. And he spends plenty.)

MyOutCall Australia
22-07-2013, 03:19 AM
thanks cunning bro for your visit Lorris@MOC.

bbbandit
22-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the review CL - was thinking of seeing Lorris (her photos and description look good) and your AR has made my decision for me.

CunningLinguist
22-07-2013, 11:08 AM
CL, everytime I consider a Brand Girl experience I realise I can, with good research, have up to three f**ks in a shop that are equally as good for the same investment - and it stops me every time.
But I still want to break the BG drought, and it is driving me crazy. :cry:

Any psychological tips to help me overcome this? How do you overcome it mate?

(The Wizard, too, has never overcome it. Not once. And he spends plenty.)

Well it depends on your preferences.
I don't always do agency brand girls, but if I am feeling like a genuinely young girl that will do DFK, DTBBBJ, properGFE, DATY, CIM then it is a much lower risk proposition to see a brand girl (Note you have to check they do CIM).
Sure I have seen young beautiful stunners in local brothels for around half the price but these are harder to find. And you won't normally get all the services I mentioned above either.
Sure you can get all these services at around half the price from a milf, but you may prefer genuinely young.

I know what you're thinking. "I could get this at 533?"
... you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?
Well, do ya, punk?

Having said all that you still need to do your homework, my first agency girl experience was Dora from BM and I was sort of expecting all girls to be like that, so after her I just went with whoever was on, but quickly found out that there is alot of variation, and yes for some of them I would have been better off with a normal brothel girl.

Sextus
22-07-2013, 12:03 PM
I know what you're thinking. "I could get this at 533?"
... you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?

Well, do ya, punk?

I think you may be right! Because that particular plot always pans out one way!

Thanks CL your comments were very helpful and honest, and quite true too.

I've been reading on another forum some of the poor to dreadful tiimes people have at very expensive caucasian brothels, specifically the Golden Apple in this case. In my view, the Asian Brand Girls and outcalls leave them for absolute dead, (let alone suiting my own aesthetic peferences.)

MyOutCall Australia
22-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Now, is MOC Megan!!!

lOOk!!!!!!

CunningLinguist
22-07-2013, 10:46 PM
I've been reading on another forum some of the poor to dreadful tiimes people have at very expensive caucasian brothels, specifically the Golden Apple in this case. In my view, the Asian Brand Girls and outcalls leave them for absolute dead, (let alone suiting my own aesthetic peferences.)

Caucs, and especially aussie girls are bad news in punting.
Maybe if you paid $1K you could get something similar to the asian experience, but I'm never gonna blow that sort of cash on a cauc.
Also I am not particularly attracted to caucies much these days anyway. Sure I am attracted to caucs with movie star looks, but ...

CunningLinguist
22-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Golden Apple is $320/hr so this would be at the low end of the cauc spectrum, so I would expect pretty bad service there then.

MyOutCall Australia
23-07-2013, 06:07 AM
WED is lorries last day before long holiday!!!

MyOutCall Australia
23-07-2013, 06:24 AM
WED 24/08 is Lorries last day before long holiday!

Take the last chance!!!

Gucci2012
23-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Bro CL what length is her hair these days, does she still have that bob style or has it grown some length?

CunningLinguist
23-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Bro CL what length is her hair these days, does she still have that bob style or has it grown some length?

Long black hair now!

MyOutCall Australia
23-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Welcome bookings!!!

MOC Rikki
28-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome bookings!

MOC Zeus
11-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Anywhere to go on Single's Day? Answer is MOC!!! So welcome bookingssssss!!!