PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road SHELLY:Sucking, Fingering, Lapping, Slurping,Scratching & Tongue drilling ass raping

MaxPunter
22-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I went to 533 where i had book Coco, i had great expectations but i was told by masaman Angie that she just started her period and could only give me a massage...no way..then i asked to see Cobe (again) for a 1 hour session; after waiting 15 minutes i was told that the customer Cobe was with asked to extended for an additional hour...not surprisingly since Cobe is a sex machine

Long story short i was left only with one choice: Shelly

Angie told me she is the top service girl in 533, so i agreed to see her

First impression: i wanted to walk out, but i trusted Angie and took a 30 minutes session....great great choice

Girl Name: Shelly
Date of visit: 21 July 2013
Pictures: N/A http://533willoughby.com.au/Shelly.html
Size: 7; 162 cm
Body type: Chubby, big round ass
Tits: B+ size natural
skin feautures: smooth
Hair: waivy black
Pussy: trimmed
Service provided: LFK, BBBJ, FS, CIM, DT
Cost: 30 min $90
Best features: the best catbath i ever had

Guys...i don't know how to describe what she did to me...i was and i am still speechless
I believe that it is something that you have to try and enjoy without knowing too much

She is not a model, she is not the prettiest but she will give you something that your pretty and young girlfriend cannot even imagine.

I walked out immensely satisfied and thanked Angie that helped me to overcome my scepticism...i had probably the best 30 minutes session from a pure sexual pleasure perspective.

Oneonone
22-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Shelly has been at 533 a long time and I have never seen a bad report on her she is a real professional and a great punt.

cmk76
22-07-2013, 11:02 PM
so you were ass raped by her tongue to the point of no return...?

MaxPunter
23-07-2013, 12:03 AM
the point of no return was a bit later when my shaft was tortured and whipped by her tongue

windmill
24-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Had the good fortune to spend 1 hour with Shelly myself on Monday and what a great time I had.
The report by Maxpunter pretty well describes the type of service this girl provides.
Very professional but not robotic like some who follow the same routine every time, very easy to talk to and
conversation was just an added bonus.
Smooth skin that I couldn't keep my hands off, great rounded bum, great boobs, small but natural and very suckable nips.
As mentioned her oral skills are exceptional and not bettered my too many other WL's, and she works at 533 where all the girls have Diplomas in Advanced Oral Service.
I could rave on but suffice to say she is one of the very best, a true sexual gem!
As stated she is not your model type which usually equals Star Fish type service but a very pretty girl who most men would be proud to walk down the street arm in arm.
She told me she works Tuesdays and Sundays and has many regular bookings so I was just lucky but will keep trying for round two which I am more than looking forward to.

Charles Darwin
12-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Gents, it’s been many moons since darkening the door of Angie’s House of Pleasure but yesterday I returned, into the arms of lovely Shelly. What a sweet shy honey. I’ve only seen a handful of the current choice of sweethearts here and even though Shelly has been at 533 for some years now, I’d never had her pleasure. I had booked her for 45 minutes. Maybe I’ve been away from sexual perfection too long but Shelly is quite simply superb... a genuine down-to-earth first-class act...

Name : Shelly
Establishment : 533
Date of Visit : 11/8/2013
Contact: 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby 9967 9991 http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
Hours of Business : 10am - late
Rates : $90/130/150 for 30/45/60 minutes
Size/shape : Size 7, C cups, perfectly proportioned, gorgeous
Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese
Services Provided : FK, DD, BBBJ, FS, Massage
Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

It’s a busy day here... I’m wondering why all the deviates weren’t somewhere else recovering from the City to Surf. I had a twenty minute wait... but never mind... that’s often the case here and the skin flicks in the waiting room are stoking the fires of desire...

Up to the very back ‘honeymoon suite’ and showered, I’m in the company of the soft-skinned, wide-eyed Shelly. I have no idea why this sweetheart doesn’t have a picture up on the website... she is lovely... shy, yes but friendly and clearly eager to please. The default black & white web image could almost be her. She has beautiful wide set eyes – an attribute I’ve always found very attractive – said to display great intelligence and certainly in Shelly’s case, significant beauty. Her flesh is soft and pale, creating a desire to stroke her incessantly. Her breasts are full but soft and natural with perfect nipples... calling to be gently sucked.

She gets on the bed and wants me with her... I lie down and she manoeuvers between my legs, leaning forward to kiss and then commences a slow descent towards her first target. I had recalled from other reviews that Shelly has special skills so I’d paid extra attention in the shower. I lift my legs to allow her access... Shelly pushes them further back and tongues her way around to my butt. Rimming?! This girl could be a Grand Maiden in the dark art of dragon drilling, exploring with her tongue in apparent eagerness to find remnants of last night’s gourmet meal! I have sometimes found DD not to achieve particular stimulus but in Shelly’s case, it feels unusually good and appropriate, such is her talent for technique.

After some time of this, she moves back to the li’l professor who by now is standing very much to attention. She sucks the cods gently before beginning a deliciously slurpy BBBJ... sheer professional brilliance. Shelly is a seasoned artisan... FMD, it is so long since I’ve had such a perfectly executed BJ. She applies just the right pressure and takes me in deep. She has a finger gently applied to my bung-hole monitoring any early contraction... this is truly professional stuff... making sure to avoid an early explosion.

I let her continue for probably 15 or 20 minutes. She shows no sign of tiring. At times, she is providing the movement and then I am lunging upwards, deep into her throat. She slows, then increases the tempo but never allowing completion until she knows we’re both ready. I signal I want to reverse roles...

Shelly lies down on top of me... we kiss... with tongues... not fully DFK but hey, we’ve only just met! She retains that alluring shyness for now. I man-handle her onto her front... stroking her back and tonguing her down to her ripe peach of delicious derriere. Separating her cheeks, I work my tongue around her choccy star... she is now gently cooing in acquiescence... my tongue at her anus, a finger seeking out her clitoris. This is heaven...

With her legs, she can feel my hardness... she wants me inside her. She turns over and as I move up to kiss her, almost imperceptibly she applies a condom to my pole which is poised above her like a Sword of Damocles... I kiss my way down her body... gently sucking her gorgeous melons... down to nirvana. My tongue works on her again... sliding along her glabrescent lips. Shelly has the most exquisite smooth pussy... a perfectly-formed unopened clam... I find her clit... tonguing and sucking... she starts to writhe and moan... I’m unsure if she wants me to bring her to orgasm... but then she pulls me up towards her face, grasping my engorged meat and pulling it into her now-soaking pudenda... no lube required here. My face is inches from hers as I enter... she moans loudly, her eyes roll, her head goes back, turning from side to side as I plunge deep inside her loins.

I ply my rod slowly but purposefully in and out. This feels utterly superb – quite often with others, there is an urgency about the event that seems to limit enjoyment in the quest for getting the job completed. Not so with Shelly... she enjoys my change of pace which I use to prolong our coitis. Her pussy is tight but naturally well-lubricated. Intermittently, I hold in deep, pressing hard on her pubis. The pressure on her clitoris has her now moaning loudly... I begin pounding her harder... testing her limits... she takes me, harder and harder...

Often with other girls, I have stayed with this until completion... almost with concern that to interrupt one position might cause a failure in the next. Again, not so with Shelly... she feels so natural... so right... I want to shaft her all afternoon!

I motion for her to turn over... I want her from behind. As I’m about to penetrate, I see through the dom rubber that my cock is purple with engorgement... fcuk knows when I’ve been this hard and felt so driven. I plunge into her flesh again... deep and hard. Shelly is a trouper... I am really pounding into her flesh... she withstands my onslaught, pushing back at me as I slam her... but then, I can withstand no longer... pumping copious jizz into the rubber, deep inside her body...

Only now I realize I am exhausted, collapsing down onto the bed. Shelly gently removes the latex and wraps me in tissue... we hug and kiss for a short while before she offers a massage. Bugger me if this isn’t of superb benefit as well... is there no end to this girl’s talent? She changes position several times, making sure each part receives attention... from neck to feet.

To conclude our time, I shower... she joins me in that 533 laundry. Were the cubicle big enough, I am sure she would have joined me to complete my ablution. I dressed and before departure, she is almost shocked that I would tip her the $20 change... worth every cent...

Shelly could be the true courtesan with an ability to perform essential functions such as preparing your anus with a wet-wipe and applying a condom... all done so discreetly as to be virtually unnoticed... it’s as though she is your regular sexual partner, fully versed in providing your every need with minimum interruption... she is sheer class. I will see her again.

Also posted elsewhere.

syzygy
31-08-2013, 07:22 AM
533 legend Shelly in today 20/8 @533.

Is her service that good?

Go see and try..You be the judge.

**See 533 roster for details**

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

I have noticed Shelley has been absent the last week or so. Is she on holidays?

syzygy
09-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes syzygy she has been on a well deserved holiday.

533 legend Shelly is back tomorrow 10/9.

Is she the BBBJ queen?

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Yes, I know. I will be sitting on the doorstep waiting for her to arrive. And it's a double but I am being surprised tomorrow to find out who!

Willoughby533
17-12-2013, 11:46 AM
533 legend Shelly is in today 17/12.

Is she the BBBJ queen?

Why is she such a good doubles partner?

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

(http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart:

Oneonone
17-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I have seen Shelly many times but not for a while might be time for a return visit but then again there are so many great ladies at 533