PDA

View Full Version : 45 George choco, disappointed

hi-tec
22-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I met choco last week, she is korean girl, she is slim with milkly skin, she wear highhill shoes and false eyelashes plus baby face, she look likes angel, but I must have been blind by her beauti, punting part is similar, obviously she has lot working experience ,she does not allow finger touch, after massage, I feel have more time to left (no clock in room), I tried to ask more massage around my dick, she look likes angry,
she loudly said:"what, I only do one time,it is finished", I feel very sad, she can refuse me, but I do not like girls speak loudly to me, that is not polite speech,I ask her sit down to play her boob a while, she said :"no touch, time is finished" I could not find clock in room,oh my god, her attitude is so bad, I guess I am just another victim of the well known korean princess syndrome

paulgallen
22-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Join the club pal.

as they say, she's just one that you don't click with. As they say in footy, there is always next week to make amend. good news is you can move on and try the others

Sextus
23-07-2013, 12:27 AM
It is clearly an inbuilt attitude, not a failure to click or not.

CunningLinguist
23-07-2013, 01:45 AM
KPS strikes again.

Sextus
23-07-2013, 02:13 AM
KPS strikes again.

Who will build the House of Seoul to match the House of Ginza?

BlueBirdDuke
23-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Who will build the House of Seoul to match the House of Ginza?

Maybe Ginza should build the House of Seoul.

45George
23-07-2013, 11:54 AM
I met choco last week, she is korean girl, she is slim with milkly skin, she wear highhill shoes and false eyelashes plus baby face, she look likes angel, but I must have been blind by her beauti, punting part is similar, obviously she has lot working experience ,she does not allow finger touch, after massage, I feel have more time to left (no clock in room), I tried to ask more massage around my dick, she look likes angry,
she loudly said:"what, I only do one time,it is finished", I feel very sad, she can refuse me, but I do not like girls speak loudly to me, that is not polite speech,I ask her sit down to play her boob a while, she said :"no touch, time is finished" I could not find clock in room,oh my god, her attitude is so bad, I guess I am just another victim of the well known korean princess syndrome

thanks bro for ur after report,

and thanks for ur visits...

a code will be sent to u shortly

something i would like to state out just for fairness,

i understand u are a value customer, u pay the money for the session, u are the boss and u are the king,

but wl are still human beings, they have their emotions too..

sometimes they may get angry easily of many reasons,

like they think they didnt get respectably, or they think they are offended,

sorry there was no clock in that room, but i can confirm with u that the session was definately finished past 30mins,

the reason i didnt ring the bell, was just that i knew u were coming out soon and i normally dont like to rash customers ...

at last, all i want to say is, show the respects to the wl and u will be rewarded

cheers
roger

asiafever
23-07-2013, 03:29 PM
I think I saw Choco once... didn't have a problem with her, she was no mega PSE or GFE, but was sweet enough and left happy. If I was doing a line-up and saw her I'd pick her again over a couple of the girls. No she wasn't big into fingering etc but that was her prerogative.
I just find when I ask the girls early on what they do and don't like it makes it easier, no-one oversteps the boundaries, and then sometimes they 'relax' their rules a little. I usually phrase it a little subtly "Is there anything... you like? or you don't like?" and usually they're pretty straight up "I like doggy but don't like it too hard" or some such thing. I remember one little korean cutie who said "No kissing, only my boyfriend can kiss my lips", and then by the end of the session her tongue was so far down my throat she could have removed my tonsils.. and some of my oesophagus..
I prefer a little kissing, daty, 69, etc but I usually ask permission and if I sense any discomfort with the idea from the girl I won't push it again.

PhoBot
23-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I didn't know anthony mundine was a WL.

CunningLinguist
23-07-2013, 06:00 PM
I didn't know anthony mundine was a WL.

Wouldn't it be a WM ?

BlueBirdDuke
23-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I just find when I ask the girls early on what they do and don't like it makes it easier, no-one oversteps the boundaries, and then sometimes they 'relax' their rules a little.

I cannot agree with this more! Once you've shown you respect the WL/ML by asking upfront, you will be amazed how "relaxed" they can get during the session.