PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lots of sex

fairmont
23-07-2013, 12:31 AM
So the wife has been away for work for 10 days and I was up for a punt last Friday and had sold a car and a number of items on ebay so was cashed up and ready to go. Went to one of my fav shops about 10.30 am and booked a w/l for two hours and was feeling extremely horny as it had been almost two weeks since I had sex, which is a long time for me.

So anyway in the room with the girl things moving along nicely and first shot out of the way in the first 15 mins, was given a great message and about half hour later I was hard and ready to go again, second shot done and still 45 mins left in the booking so I gave the girl a message for about 20 mins and then she gave me a message and hey presto I was up again so extended the booking by another hour and went full on for about 30 mins or more and hey presto third times a charm..

About 4 pm that afternoon wife rings to tell me she will be home that night and not on Monday as no need for her to stay any longer and I thought great hope she is not after any action tonight. Wife arrives home about 10.30 pm has a shower hops into bed naked ready to go and I thought crap, but to my amazement I was hard as a rock within minutes and a bit later on we were in full swing , took me a while but I managed to shoot off another load. 4 times in about 12 hours not bad for a 48 year old, I thought.

Cheers all.

horny_kunt1
23-07-2013, 01:03 AM
You are a talented writer bro...

Mr. Who
23-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Amazing... Not only the 4 shots in 12 hours, also the 3-hour session.

CunningLinguist
23-07-2013, 09:50 AM
I wonder what the world record for number of shots in a time period is ?
Maybe there is a record for volume of cum in a time period also!
I remember reading there was some record for squirtng girls a while back it was measured in meters!

wilisno
23-07-2013, 01:52 PM
I wonder what the world record for number of shots in a time period is ?
Maybe there is a record for volume of cum in a time period also!
I remember reading there was some record for squirtng girls a while back it was measured in meters!
The Tiger used to say he had 5-6 shots in a one hour session !

Sextus
23-07-2013, 02:11 PM
If you hadn't got it up for the wife, at least you would have had the excuse that you'd been beating the meat all day thinking about her!

pepefirstlove
23-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Farout that's impressive

punterian
23-07-2013, 08:38 PM
What a legend... great job

Jo123
23-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Wtf, how do you have so much stamina and your 48 and I'm half you age, and yet I'm nearly exhausted after a 1 hr session. Am I doing something wrong or are you taking a magical pill. Because I need it, :p

BlueBirdDuke
23-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Last time I had this many shots in a 12-hour period, I was 20. You-da-man.

fairmont
24-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Wtf, how do you have so much stamina and your 48 and I'm half you age, and yet I'm nearly exhausted after a 1 hr session. Am I doing something wrong or are you taking a magical pill. Because I need it, :p

No pill, just fit and no sex for almost 2 weeks helped.